Belief In Something Invokes Reality

Discussion in 'Server Events' started by Carlit0o, Jul 30, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlit0o

Carlit0o Partnered Streamer Pog

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The storms of midsummer past and with it the music faded into obscurity. An ample feast of melodic rhythms came and went like the tide of the sea. With a full moon in the sky, the night sparkled and twinkled as a young couple crossed the street from the never-sleeping Arena Court. Howls and growls, dancing with blood and iron in the pits were distant once they entered the young green life of the Yanar dominated district. With this delicate change of scenery the couple found a pleasant bench underneath an oak tree. A swing, so reminiscent to one of the men in his boyfriend's grasp sparked a shred of bewilderment and a skeptic brow raise.

"I've seen this before... But-" and then he was turned away by the chin, led into a kiss and his lover expressed, "Pay it no mind, its just a swing." clearly seeing it himself but with no care. All it looked like was any ordinary rope swing and the Yanar people are known for such luxuries to be kept around their homes.

They settled down together and relaxed in the moonlit night, but the strange uncanniness remained in the back of the mind. Upon the end of their kiss his eyes fluttered open to be met with the gaze of another. What he saw was an orange eye slowly slipping open to peer back along the seat of the swing. It startled him, and he jumped from his lover's embrace to point, "No, I did! I saw something. It blinked at me." pointing and shouting causing a scene, much to the other's disgruntlement. "Alright you're being weird, are you unwell?" approaching to set a hand to his forehead, only for it to be swatted away,

"I am okay! But I'm not okay with whatever that thing is! I've seen this before! This swing was my childhood swing- this tree, this bench. I've /been/ here before. But not HERE.".​

A shadow began to cast over the two in the pale moonlight. The light died beneath this looming growth. "I can't believe you right now, Jeremy. You're acting insane!" the other protested, creaking ensued, and the limbs of the tree popped and moved. The bench unbent and rearranged to sharp jagged teeth, the swing twisted up, and the eye peered open along the seat like some binoculared eye. All of this Jeremy witnessed as his lover was unaware with their back turned frozen in fear.

Rumor spreads of a couple murdered in the Yanar District, killer still at large. Messy and terrible, with no witnesses.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

World Event: Saturday, 31st starting from 5 PM EST ending 8 PM EST.

Disclaimer: Saturdays are Staff Event days, any events that are being run at this time may still continue, just understand this will be happening at the same time. If your event was planned during this slot, please contact me if you're open to an interruption or not.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.