Behold, For I Have Appeared Before Thou...

Spiritlaw

Refugee
Reaction score
The Ringmaster of Chaos... The Phantom of the Opera at the Sea... The Judge of the Afterlife (specifically judging over people who litter)... 'Tis I... Spiritlaw... And I am here to say...

ohmygoshiamactuallyincrediblynervoustobehereimsorryohgodumhiandhihihiumumumAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

AHEM- Sorry- sorry- theatrics. Going back to normal me... Breathe... Yo. Call me Spirit if ya like, I don't mind any nicknames. I consider myself to be that dude in class that's always cracking a joke but kinda also gets himself in trouble somehow, so- yeah. I've actually known about Massive for years now thanks to a friend telling me about all the things her character does- and once another friend of mine hopped on, I decided to kinda just- hop on the bandwagon. I've been roleplaying text RP for a loooong time, but I only really do it with people I'm comfortable being around- so uh... I uh. I'm actually trying to get out of my comfort zone here and see if I can get into some antics here too. It's nice to meet'cha all!

hello welcome to massivecraft!!!

it can be a little daunting to get involved at first, but it sounds like you've got some friends to hang out with which makes the beginning a little easier :)

glad to see you've ended up joining, if you need any help with anything, feel free to let someone know! everyone's pretty welcoming, especially over in the discord :D