Behind Closed Doors

Trigger Warning: Abuse

Behind Closed Doors

A frustrated, angry yell echoed throughout the small city house. A young red-headed teenager was curled into a ball in the corner of his room, looking up towards a ripped and shirtless figure. Tears dribbling down his cheeks as he choked on his sobs.
"P-Please, I- I'm so s- sor--"
"You aren't f**king sorry! All you care about is your damned self! Huh?? Isn't that right, Adrian?" roared Nemesio down at him. He took a few strides forward towards Adrian, a hand extended. He slapped him. Hard. The teen let out a pained yelp, his breath raggedy from crying.
"P-Please? I- I didn't m-mean to--" he muttered through his sniffling.
"You didn't mean to be a fat f**king coward? F*ck off! This is your own fault!" he yelled as he continued to toy about with Adrian. He grabbed him by the hair, dragging him to the bed. The weak and skinny teen was yanked over with little resistance, his eyes filled with tears and his bottom lip quivered.
"I- I just d- don't w-want to--"
"I thought you loved me, Adrian. I thought you said you cared! Was it all a lie huh? Yeah?? You f**king whore." The man's hands clasped around Adrian's neck, his grip was tight, and unrelenting. The weakened Adrian brought his hands to his neck, trying to pry away the fingers, but as he choked and gagged he was powerless. Slowly, his vision started to blur, and his cries slowed. The man released him, and the teen fell to the floor, barely conscious.

Adrian let out a pained groan, he'd awoken a while later tucked in on the bed. He brought himself to a seated position and looked about, Nemesio was sitting on a chair to his left.
"Ah, you're up. Sorry about earlier, but you brought it down on yourself."
Adrian rubbed at his forehead, where a bruise was starting to form.
"I… I did?"
"You did. You're meant to be with me, Adrian. No one else will love you as much as I love you. You know that, right? You stutter and cower too much. You're mine. I've been with you the longest, I was the first to ever love you, and I'll be the last to love you too." Nemesio's tone of voice made his words sound like fact.
"I- I guess so…"
"I don't want to see you with him again."
"Wait.. What? But Nemesio! He's- He's just… just my... my friend."
The man slapped Adrian once more, the sound resonated in the room. A tear rolled down the teen's cheek. "Sorry…"

Nemesio looked Adrian up and down and let out an audible tut, he took his pink-beige scarf off, and wrapped it around Adrian's neck.
"Don't take that off, now. Consider it.. a gift, from me." Nemesio smiled with a glint in his eyes, it had a twisted, sly look to it. Adrian made sure the scarf covered his whole neck, not wanting the newly-formed bruises to show.

He smiled up to Nemesio, but it was a pained, weakened smile.

giphy.gif

It's a dark night, tonight...

Last edited:
FINDING NEMO MY A S S. THIS THOT CAN STAY LOST. HE BETTER BE READY TO THROW SOME SERIOUS HANDS. YA BOI IS GOING TO ATTACK. WHAT KIND OF THOTTERY IS THIS. NEMESIO CAN GO. DIE. IN A VERY DARK. DARK. HOLE. LEAVE BB ALONE. NO. NO. HNGNGGNGGGNGNNNNNNNNNNNG