Archived Beetroot And Beetroot Stew Does Not Restore Hunger When You Have The Trait Herbivore

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

ZoeZoePixel

HighLand's ~Master Builder~ & Officer
Reaction score
Faction
HighLands
i was asking this becuase some people were saying on help channel tht only planted items are edible like wheat and carrots not bread... however i have noticed tht is incrorect and most food tht are made with plant ingredients like pumbkin pie and bread for examble DO restore hunger..... however beetroot and beetroot stew do NOT restore hunger.... which i am assuming is a bug?
list of tested edible things with herbivore
apple
pumpkin pie
bread
baked potatos
potatos
carrots
golden carrots
cookies
watermelons

thing tested tht ARENT edible with herbivore
BEETROOT
BEETROOT STEW
cook fish
cook salmon
clownfish
rotton flesh
Golden watermelon
WHEAT

soo... ya cant test anything else yet beuase my faction has no animals other than chicken.....

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is similar to a bug and is most likely due to the traits not recognizing some of our newer foods. I will notify @TheComputerGeek2 about this issue so that it can be updated. Please be aware though, Tech are knee deep in MassiveSharding implementation, testing and coding. Thus, they cannot dedicate much time other than to very quick hot fixes.

Thank you for reporting!

@ZoeZoePixel

Last edited:
I will note wheat isn't a food and is a crafting ingredient for making food.

I'd like to counter-clarify that this is (arguably) a bug, and is a coding oversight.

It would seem that Beetroot is relatively new to Alloria, and that our herbivorous folk have yet to learn of its nutritious properties.

This should be fixed in the next few days. The change will need to be tested before being pushed to the server.
If you're still unable to enjoy your beetroot soup come the end of this week, feel free to tag me in this thread as I'll likely have forgotten.

Golden Watermelons aren't edible in minecraft by default... Don't think they were ever edible tbh(I tried eating them when they were first added, I think).