Been Gone For 3 Years, Explain What's Changed As Badly As Possible

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by Drahydra, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Drahydra

Drahydra Far Too Verbose Writer

So, I've been gone since 2018. Please explain to me what's changed, Regalia-wise, lorewise, and character creation-wise in as bad of a way as you possibly can. I'm contemplating coming back, but I'm still hesitant.

2. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

So, the old server owner moved on, and Marty became in-charge. The server got Thanos snapped out of and into existence in a matter of a day. Clicking demons from an alternate dimension came and destroyed everything around the cathedral. Notre Dame Fire Pt 2 happened, sans the fire, plus a tower collapsing. New dimensions. Maraya became chameleons after invading a vault. Werebeasts were a thing until they weren't called werebeasts anymore. Then they were werebeast-statue-plant things. Abilities got reworked. And reworked. And reworked. And reworked. And... Sihai also became a thing, so I can be a red panda now to my heart's contempt. We got a new Regalia at one point. We were going to get another new one. Then issues arose. And all of this is out of order horriblyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

Marty bought the universe, I let my skeleton out, dead people can now be hot dead people, scalies can be prayed to, furries are now a popular disease, bunny girls outnumber actual bunnies, nobility hired a republican, and Regalia is a lot taller than I remember, but also a lot smokier.

(but if you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to submit a ticket! i will be glad to help!)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. DahStalker

DahStalker Pollo

I did the same thing dude, lol. It's not bad - shit has really changed a lot - but it's w/e. I'd come swing back for a bit to try things out

5. AlphaInsomnia

AlphaInsomnia Inexplicable Explicative

Roughly 946,08,000 seconds have passed.

• Educated Educated x 9