• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Needs Help/Review Azuphi Tonkus

This sheet needs additional review by staff or community members. Please respond to the thread with tips!

BabyBlue7771

Glitchking
Reaction score
AD_4nXertunFiQgDSDwKOIHOQJOl8nsRwGydE9wpwfAZa5CMPf-fRion2yRj5siccnM9z6GUxn9-8WB7iKgCBfWBkRzpOSRfGHpHDl9Svh-RS_vzcoWmG2jkW-CS3TQej3UUxeTUMjg1JOl4tqN3g5h2UasROHPV

Character Information
  • Full Name: Azuphi Tonkus
    • Nicknames: Zuzu. Azu. Azure.
  • Heritage / Culture: [Former] Gallovian Urlan[Former Ailor]
  • Gender / Pronouns: Male, He/They
  • Religion: N/A
  • Occult: N/A
  • Character Occupation: N/A
Appearance Information:
"Look into a mirror, does that body look familiar? I don't think so."
  • Eye Color: Blue/White Sclera/White Iris, Clear/Pink Sclera/Clear Iris
  • Skin Color: Covered in a thick coat of dark beige fur, patched with lighter spots not too dissimilar to a modern cow. Snout and hooves are mainly a dark brown, but are soft pink in certain areas, distinctly on his snout where a scar formerly was.
  • Hair: He has a similar coat growth to that of a highland cow, so it covers his eyes and is shaped into a makeshift mullet in the back
  • Height: 6'3
  • Body Type: Chubby, mostly fat with a good layer of muscle underneath. I'd take a guess at shape and say pear.
  • Additional Features:
    • His horns are stubby, cut off a few inches from the base, barely longer than the long floppy ears he has. As well, adding on, he has a thin tail that ends with a long swatch of fur, all of it is dark brown.
    • His clothing is loose but a bit unusual for a Urlan, baggy pants and a pale blue shawl that covers up a pale[Although dirty!] tank top. Can't forget, a thin belt made of sun-bleached leather, buckled with a bug-shaped clasp.
|Cogito, ergo sum|

Skill Information:
  • Hobbies and Talents:
    "Do you remember what you liked? Or did all of that spill out of your head too?"
    • Cartography.
    • Basic Carpentry.
    • Baking.

• Mechanics:
    "What parts of you do you still contain? What is gone, and what remains. Perhaps the worst of your blood avoids such a loss, clinging onto you like that wretched fur."
    • Urlan can declare one person their "Ward" (does not need consent), which grants +1 Defense Stat (break cap up to 9) while in Emote Range. This must be declared on a Character Application to apply.
    • Ailor are masters of many languages. Even for languages they do not speak, if someone insults them in their native tongue, they will know what was said.
    • Urlan gain +2 Defense Stat (break cap up to 9) while either in Gloomrot Forest, or while outside of the city boundaries, such as the Hunting Trails, the Forests, and roads leading out of Regalia.
    • Urlan can perform great feats of strength out of Combat (carry multiple people, throw boulders etc.). They also gain +5 in out of Combat dice roll Strength competitions.
    • (N/A)
  • Languages:
    "You hardly spoke at all I imagine, but you must have learned a decent amount. I wonder what you gained along your travels"
    Oortaan[Oor]
    Common
|Cogito, ergo sum|

Backstory/Plothooks:
"The curiosity and wonder of an Ailor is the poison that led you here. Now it's the confusion that keeps you pushing forward."

While it would be a delightful attempt to make an interesting conversation from childhood to current adulthood for my dear spawn, it would appear Azuphi could not have had a troubled childhood or some kind of complex family life; it was more likely that he was pampered or spoiled to some degree. Well capable of reading a variety of languages(Though speaking only Common), and polite mannerisms. All the tell-tales of someone from an upper class background. Questionable though to where he came from, to what exactly had to have happened would've been a question far beyond his knowledge.

A somewhat tragic accident occurred shortly within his young adulthood involving a excursion up a mountain to draw out maps of safe paths through the craggy cliffs and steep walks, involving a pretty bad head injury and an unpleasant transformation into what he is now, an Urlan.
Evidence is limited due to the 'body' being found shortly down the other side of the mountain near the bottom. Since such, he has lived in less than desirable if not unpleasant series of events bringing us to his current self. (Refer to the Hadar war, of which this has been posted shortly after)
  • Okay, out of character talk about him as I don't like talking in character outside of RP/NCC. It has been a good struggle trying to write this character without a lot of references, I've yet to meet an active Urlan player so I only had what was written! But here we go into explaining to the best of my ability about him!
  • Azuphi as shown throughout this template has severe memory loss and a lack of focus, this accompanies with his co-life with the worm! The worm is minimal to his life outside of the knowledge of it being shared with him,
  • Shown throughout this template is he regularly experiences echos in his head, though I've brushed off as some old ghost grasping at strings or him dozing off to think, it's nothing more than the bits of him that got knocked around his skull, splitting apart like broken jello in a jar of water. If you get that reference, I applaud you.
  • As one could guess I didn't exactly have much of a plan since reading up on the history of the land would take me a bit too much tea and time than I can part with, I took the memory loss route when it came to how he'd be put into this world, while unconventional for others I do apologize for this, as its the only way I could think of smoothly integrating myself into the world via Zuzu.
AD_4nXertunFiQgDSDwKOIHOQJOl8nsRwGydE9wpwfAZa5CMPf-fRion2yRj5siccnM9z6GUxn9-8WB7iKgCBfWBkRzpOSRfGHpHDl9Svh-RS_vzcoWmG2jkW-CS3TQej3UUxeTUMjg1JOl4tqN3g5h2UasROHPV

Combat Proficiencies and Abilities (WIP: I don't understand this bit atm)
Attack Stat:
Defense Stat:
[14/14 points spent]

Proficiency Points:
  • Strength: 3
    • Brusier Rampage[Self]
    • Cheap Shot[Melee Range]
    • Building Scale[Melee Range]
  • Constitution: 6
    • Tank Rush[10 blocks]
    • Breather[Self]
    • Thick Hide[Self]