Aurora Mina Litvinova |the Golden Heart

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Audianna, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    《 Aurora Litvinova | The Golden Heart》
    [​IMG]

"Want to walk in the garden?"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full name:
    Aurora Mina Litvinova.
    ∘› Childhood nicknames: Rora, Rori.
    ∘› Title: Lady.
    ∘› ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ || December 10th, 291 AC
    ∘› ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ || Sagittarius
    Race: Ailor
    ∘› ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ || Anian-Szabadok [Szabadok Dominance]
    ∘› ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ || Carnivaal
    Preferred Weapon: Light bow.

[​IMG]
    60 | 50 core + 10 hobby (+5 Racial Boost).
    ∘› 15 Vocal arts (15 core)
    ∘› 15 Dancing (5 hobby) (5 core) (5 honed skill II)
    ∘› 10 Husbandry (5 core) (5 boost)
    ∘› 20 Light range combat (20 core)
    ∘› 2 Axe combat (2 core)
    ∘› 5 Gardening Art
    ∘› 6 linguistics (3 core)(3 Honed skill I)
    Velheim
    Estosian

[​IMG]
    ∘› Physical stat: 15/2 dancing + 10/2 husbandry + 20 light bow + 2 axe = 40 (25 cap limit)
    ∘› Body Shape: Slim
    ∘› Body Fat: Moderate.

[​IMG]
    ∘› Common | Learned
    ∘› Ânian Language - Ânnore | Parent tongue
    ∘› Szabadok Language - Réginyelv| Childhood language
    ∘› Velheim Language - Skodje | Learned
    ∘› Estosian Language -Tarkkin| Learned

[​IMG]
    《 Aurora Litvinova | Daughter, Sister, Niece 》
    [​IMG]

"May the Everwatcher guide my way but my heart lead by path."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ∘›Mina has no abnormal physical traits

∘›Mina is a relatively short woman with long light brown curly hair and green eyes. She is very slim but holds a bit of her body fat to her. She wears typically Szabadok or Anian themed clothing.​

[​IMG]
    ∘› Auroras family was relaxed in the way of religion, letting her pick her own for herself. Aurora chose unionism and strived in her daily life to be such.

∘› Aurora is a more closed off person that would rather to get to know individuals one on one than rather meet them in large parties or gatherings​

[​IMG]
    《 Aurora Litvinova | The Kind》
    [​IMG]

"Aren't they lovely?"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

∘›Aurora Mina Litvinova was the youngest daughter, born in Szülőföld to her parents, Beatrix & Ambrus Litvinova.

∘›Aurora spent her adolescence learning Szabadok customs and entertainment such as singing and dancing.

∘›Aurora spent her early adult hood navigating the Anian Culture and perfecting her archery.

∘›Aurora was invited to Regalia with them in being an Anian Nobility. Aurora took the chance to higher her life for the cousin branch of House Litvinova.

Aurora was born in a higher placed family, a good thing for her, this would lead her to have a more wealthy life. Due to this, she was able to take some of the best lessons she could for both dancing and music. This was due to Aurora wanting to please those around her by entertaining them. Aurora, due to her interests in her youth, carried out these traditions throughout childhood. In her youth, she also took up gardening. Learning and planting flowers soon became her favorite pass time, even though she knew she wasn't the best at it. In her youth, Aurora was given the opportunity to follow her own faith. In the end, Aurora chose Unionism to follow what her brothers had done. She wasn't pressured in any way to follow them, it was something she used to get along with her brothers more in her youth. While also in her youth, Aurora took up the family tradition of learning how to ride horseback and picking up how to shoot a bow from her father.

Into her early adolescence, Aurora stayed to her studies, learning languages and more types of plants. She learned Etos from visiting the bordering Etosian land and learned Skodje from tutors she had in her youth. Her parents discouraged her from learning the Etosian language from the cultural clash and bad blood, though Aurora continued her studies in silence due to such discouragement. She still kept true to her lessons of dance and music. Somewhere in her mid-adolescence, she was finally sent off for proper schooling by her aunt, the old Matriarch of house Litvinova. She was sent off to schools in Ania to learn proper etiquette and basic education, she wasn't truly happy to spend time with others outside of her own culture. In fact, she saw it as an insult from her aunt to even suggest she needed schooling in the first place. Her studies under her parents were fine enough for the young girl. Even with her protests against her aunt, she was still sent off. Aurora would call herself semi-known in her class year, often trying to show off her trained talents, though more than not her classmates saw her Szabadok styled singing outlandish and crude especially in their region. By the time she returned home, she was overjoyed to be with her past friends and family again. Often playing with her kin in their sports and celebrations. Once her cousin, Acelina Litvinova, became the matriarch of the house, Aurora saw a chance to use such to her advantage for not only her but also her family.

Now finally being out of school and all grown up, Aurora doesn't enjoy entertaining as much as she did in her youth. Yet she continues her practices in unionism, more out of habit now than want. She set off for Regalia, to be with her cousins.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Audianna, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

I'll be picking this application up for review, please expect a response shortly. @Audianna

3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Overall a decent application, got a few notes to make on it @Audianna
    • Your character is far too young to have attended three academies, each having taken three years to graduate. Please make your character older or remove two of these schoolings.
    • Where did Aurora learn Eriunnach and Skodje, the language of the Velheim?
    Make these changes and tag me when they're done.

4. Audianna

Removed two schooling! Now only having gone to statesman schooling.

I bumped up her linguistics with the extra points, learning Alt-Regalish and Etos in her childhood from traveling/tutors and Skodje and Eriunnach from classmates in her schooling years.

I also switched her mother language to be Szabadok - Réginyelv. Making her culturally Half Anian and half Szabadok with Anian dominance.

Sorry for the last-minute changes outside of what was asked!

@Antimreoir

5. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

All good, approved!

6. Audianna

@Antimreoir

Got an update to be more szabadok-e after getting a bit of help understanding the culture!

-Made her szabadok dominance to fit better with lore.
    -As such I gave her a 10 in husbandry over her five so she can ride horseback.
    -Gave her a light bow so she could have some combat.
    -When doing such, I had only one point left [Originally had only ten left. [5 extra in husbandry] [4 in light range]] so I said 'screw it' and put it in gardening.

Switched her statesman school to espionage school to fit her character way-way better.

I changed the backstory for her to take on horseback riding and archery from her father and mother. She learned archery from her father. I also simply changed the names of the school.

[Edit]

I forgot to say I made her lawful evil!

7. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

That's fine.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. shardbearer

shardbearer

Does she wawa though?

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Audianna

@Antimreoir
    im so sorry but another update to her backstory to fit more with the lore of szabadok aghh

-Instead of being in a family of learning and growth I changed it for the anian line of the family to send her off instead of her parents.
    -Removed the section of any other attempt at school education.
    -Took out forced unionism and instead had it be freedom of choice.
    -Changed her reasonings for coming to Regalia
    [Thought I sent this yesterday when I made the change aghh]