15ygrqr.png

Ailor Male
fcqhe0.png

Claith Ailor

Last edited:
Username: Metallum_
Service: Full skin,
Reference: The guy on the far right of the ocean picute, who is sitting down,
Specific Request(s): normal hair length (dude haircut)
Theme Song:

Attachments

• 085b30d5cc80fa2d897fbe62ac97ffe1.webp
    085b30d5cc80fa2d897fbe62ac97ffe1.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
  • aslittle_col.webp
    aslittle_col.webp
    121.8 KB · Views: 8
Username: Metallum_
Service: Full skin,
Reference: The guy on the far right of the ocean picute, who is sitting down,
Specific Request(s): normal hair length (dude haircut)
Theme Song:
I'll get on it and could possible have it done by tonight, if not then by tomorrow. I'll pm you file. Also - do you basically want me to combine to two attached photos?

Username: Geekfoe51
Service: Full skin & Outfit = 35 r
Reference:
ff0c7a1ac62e5b79e0e7b9ba40460d4f.png

Ailorsplash.png

8af5718bfd170769fad526192554232e.jpg
Specific Request(s): For Full Skin: Green Witchblood eyes, black hair and beard
Outfit: Same head and black leather boots
Theme Song:

Service: Full skin & Outfit = 35 r
Reference:
ff0c7a1ac62e5b79e0e7b9ba40460d4f.png

Ailorsplash.png

8af5718bfd170769fad526192554232e.jpg
Specific Request(s): For Full Skin: Green Witchblood eyes, black hair and beard
Outfit: Same head and black leather boots
Theme Song:
Alright so full skin and then an outfit of the head used for the full skin and then just black leather boots, correct? I'll have that to you by Saturday or Sunday.

Username: Holywhelp
Service: Full skin + a few Outfits
Reference: outfits 1 https://i.pinimg.com/736x/45/1f/c9/451fc9c056f3e309e2c7bfb9ed7dd3d6.jpg
outfit 2 http://unicornrainbows.org/photos/upload/2012/02/01/20120201210136-921d4269.jpg
outfit 3 http://orig03.deviantart.net/22fd/f/2016/060/d/f/ar_sidh_by_rodmendez-d9tlwug.jpg
Specific Request(s): Hair and skin like your Altalar example with rich green eyes
Theme Song:

Payment: Premium (£6.00)
I will get on this, you may have to wait until Wednesday to have the set, as I'm heading back to school on Monday. Thanks for the business! Also great music choice - I love anything Elder Scrolls

Username: Hypefest
Service: Full skin + Outfit (35 r + 5 r bribe/tip haha)
Description: Blonde Claith Ailor with green eyes, clad in ragged "priestly" clothes. Think of stuff like this, meant for a wandering preacher-type:
cuchulainn.jpg
mathkells.jpg
221-Brendan-ppa-56-800.jpg
Specifics: For the outfit, the clothes of a prisoner or a begger: rags, basically, with tears throughout. Red eyes for the outfit, as well.
Theme Song:

Username: Hypefest
Service: Full skin + Outfit (35 r + 5 r bribe/tip haha)
Description: Blonde Claith Ailor with green eyes, clad in ragged "priestly" clothes. Think of stuff like this, meant for a wandering preacher-type:
cuchulainn.jpg
mathkells.jpg
221-Brendan-ppa-56-800.jpg
Specifics: For the outfit, the clothes of a prisoner or a begger: rags, basically, with tears throughout. Red eyes for the outfit, as well.
Theme Song:
Perfect, I'll get to it. It may be a little until I finish it considering I start school Monday.

Race: Claith Alior
Service: Full skin
Specific Request(s): Average Build, Dark Turquoise (Inside) and Emerald Green (Outside), Smaller Beard, More Ginger Hair, Emerald Green Eyes, Ignore the Belt on the Chest Area
Theme Song:
I will get to this when I have some free time this week.

Username: Utto_
Race: Male Anglian Ailor
Service: Full skin 20r
Reference:
His eyes are a deep blue, and his skin is on the pale side, but not extraordinarily sun-deprived. He has a small amount of stubble for facial hair.
His hair is a messy jet black mop of hair, almost shoulder length, reaching nearly past his eyes.
He wears a very simple brown peasant farmers short sleaved shirt as well as a red cape shawl, as seen below. The shawl, along with his shirt, are both quite tattered, especially the shawl, being ripped and torn heavily on the bottoms.
4cFotHu.jpg
SHAWL
8l2ASMJ.jpg
PANTS
61SnncylZRL._AC_UL320_SR218,320_.jpg
FOOTWEAR
Specific Request(s):
The shawl is around his neck and goes down to a tad below his waist in the back, and if possible, it has a hood at the top, near the back of his neck. The hood is kept down. The pants go a little past the knees, and are a bit knicked at the bottoms as well, but not as severely as his shawl. The boots should be cut in half, closer to a normal shoe size, and a browner color, instead of pure black.
Theme Song: Boop

Username: Utto_
Race: Male Anglian Ailor
Service: Full skin 20r
Reference:
His eyes are a deep blue, and his skin is on the pale side, but not extraordinarily sun-deprived. He has a small amount of stubble for facial hair.
His hair is a messy jet black mop of hair, almost shoulder length, reaching nearly past his eyes.
He wears a very simple brown peasant farmers short sleaved shirt as well as a red cape shawl, as seen below. The shawl, along with his shirt, are both quite tattered, especially the shawl, being ripped and torn heavily on the bottoms.
4cFotHu.jpg
SHAWL
8l2ASMJ.jpg
PANTS
61SnncylZRL._AC_UL320_SR218,320_.jpg
FOOTWEAR
Specific Request(s):
The shawl is around his neck and goes down to a tad below his waist in the back, and if possible, it has a hood at the top, near the back of his neck. The hood is kept down. The pants go a little past the knees, and are a bit knicked at the bottoms as well, but not as severely as his shawl. The boots should be cut in half, closer to a normal shoe size, and a browner color, instead of pure black.
Theme Song: Boop
Thank you! I should have this done by Saturday. Sorry for the wait, as I'm just back in school.

Username: Pugsly10.
Race: Qadir.
Service: Full Skin.
Reference:
Specific Request(s): Nothing that I can think of! Maybe some jewelry? Whatever else you wanna add!
Theme Song: My specialty ;)

Last edited: