Art Auction Auction Closed

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Don't have time to open an actual shop, but I have a bit of time here and there to squeeze some in. This Auction does not affect ongoing commissions I have agreed to on Discord. Auction has simple rules. For examples, consult my Tumblr.

Subject is a Waist-up (or some less) of a female Ailor only in high couture Ithanian Dressing. What this means is that I'm going to match up an outlandish Ithanian high-culture dress that is supposed to look otherworldly or fantasy-like. This means you don't get to choose what clothing your character wears, only what their face looks like (since most of the hair will likely be covered), and what the primary and secondary colors of the dress will be (may be the same color)

Will allow for additional requests and comments based on the winner's requests, but in consultation. If I feel like something complicates the drawing I might ask for more payment. Winner of the auction will also pay the transaction fees on Paypal which amount to 3.9% of the total sum +0.20 USD

Starting bid: 20 USD
Minimum Increase: 1 USD
Buyout: 60 USD
End Date: Friday 16th 24:00 my time
Sniping: Every bid increases bidding by 1 hour

@tagging list. Want to be on the list? Pm me on Discord.

@Narrju @FireFan96 @WrongChat @Nesstro @Icaruscien