Attention Bilge Court Residents

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by soggytoenails, Jan 7, 2021.

1. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Premium

upload_2021-1-7_0-17-54.png

[!] Copies would be found at the doorstep of every house in Bilge Court and the sewer entrance.

Dear neighbour,

My name is Ana Cervantez, and I am a resident of Bilge Court like you. This week I watched a child be slain by a capradeim at my front door. Their mother, too, was forced to watch as the creature speared her son. The child lives, but the damage has been done. Those who have witnessed this same creature murder their friends and loved ones would understand.

And just like you, I am tired of witnessing this savagery, and I will NOT tolerate this in our community any longer.

I am calling all Bilge Court residents, their friends, their family, and anyone who cares for them, to come together for an emergency meeting so that we may decide what to do to keep our community safe, who we want to go to for help, and what shall be done about this capradeim.

Please meet at the heart of Bilge Court. Complimentary tea will be provided.

If you prefer to speak in private, seek me out at Old Town Clinic. Alternatively, you can write me or find me at my dwelling. Simply look for the house without a door. It is currently being replaced after a friend thought I was ignoring them and ripped it apart.

Your neighbour,
    Ana Cervantez

Sunday, January 10, 8:00 pm GMT

/tp Oldtown, turn 180 degrees, head straight in that direction; you should see an apple tree.

upload_2021-1-7_0-51-10.png

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    #1 soggytoenails, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. retsag118

retsag118

A particularly pale Fin’ullen Altalar stood with the notice in hand. He sighed softly and walked to a board with these notices on it.

“Ana… you’re gonna get yourself killed.”

With a shaky hand he wrote on the paper,

Backed by Stone of the Undercity.

May the others follow him.

3. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

An unknown individual in a red outfit and painted bearskull mask attached an additional note.

"This Capra will stop feeding on our people and focus on voidlings least they met their end. The Primalists will not permit hunting in our territory."

@Deusphage @ArtisticPlanet

4. Jcboi5

Jcboi5 professional meme-lord who does mineman rp

A blue cloaked warrior would see the notice while exploring the sewers, quietly reading over it.

“I’ll try to help as best as I can, Ana. Don’t worry.”

With that, he would take one of the notices, and place it in his journal, proceeding to take out a small coin in his pocket, one engraved with an Orchid on it.

“I’ll need help with this one.”

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"I might as well look into this.. Someone who is willing to kill a child? What madness is this."
    Said a Kathar who was walking to his home in Bilgecourt.

6. Deusphage

Deusphage i am a girlboss i am a war criminal

The necrose hodgepodge of hemmed together theriomorphic parts started upon the paper with a burrowing, whetted gaze. It struggled to properly read the notice, continually attempt to bevel the page and rotate it about within its anorectic mitts in an effort to properly digest what it said. Its vexation was clear as it begun to understand the contents, the verdant verdure and flora that spread across it's body quivering about with a similar agitation.

"Wazzz Kazzhar child. Kazzhar diez."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  7. KittyPoppins

KittyPoppins Queen of Azuria

Well written on a piece of parchment.

"Backed by Gaylia. I'll bring sweets."

8. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

As word of the slain child being kathar reach the Bard he opens his ledger. “We’ve coin to spare, I’ll play another gig to ensure it...perhaps we might put it to use here. Or perhaps not.”

he sent the courier off relaxing into the chair overlooking the Montania mountains. Seems his honeymoon bliss might have to be paused for this consideration.

9. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

A certain flowery sanguine glanced up from her desk to Tyrian (@sensiblegh0st), whom had given her the notice, an exasperated sigh leaving her blushed lips, accompanied by her rolling oculars indicating pure annoyance. “These people tire me so. No tact. Disappointing.” With that, her thoughts were finished as she crumpled up the parchment to discard it to the floor beneath her desk, where a nice pile of similarly discarded papers accumulated. And that was that.

10. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

Cecil gazed at the notice with a frown, leather-clad fingers curled around tattered paper as a brisk wind rattled the street. He looked to the sky, sighing, the cold winter air biting at his nose and his lips, shortening his words as he spoke.

"Damned beast. I'll see it impaled in Anu's name-- if not that, in the honor of those it killed."

The notice was left to flutter in the wind, like the shed wings of some decrepit insect-- the rasping noise of parchment against wood the only other sound to be heard within the bilgecourt. The hellraiser then made his way down to the Undercity, a frown upon his lips and a storm upon his brow.

11. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Premium

((Date and time has been added))

Sunday, January 10, 8:00 pm GMT

/tp Oldtown, turn 180 degrees, head straight in that direction; you should see an apple tree.