• Total voters

Rinus

Weirdo Snake
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
BECAUSE I CAN.
Yup. Another art thread. dontlookatme.
So. Hi. I'm Brendan, or Brend, or Atkins, Or At, Or Atkinsy-kins or whatever the hell you want to call me.
I do art.
I make too many art threads.
yey.
I don't really like my thread At's Cartoonings because I have stopped drawing in that style altogether and as such I don't feel my newer art can really go in there. So, i guess this will be the place I put my digital art and some traditional?
So, have some arts.
asioa-png.29833

asioafullbody-png.30283

^Acioa Hevea, a yanar character I have.
gypsy.png
^A woman I drew??^
GUY.png
^A guy I drew, I think the reference I used was from Final Fantasy, but I don't know^
D'arista.png
^D'arista, a T'oree character I have^
D'aristabackgroundedphotolul.png
I also got a free photo background thing from here and put D'arista against it because why not.

Also, if you want me to do art for you, look at my art shop

HERE

You're getting so good at art!!! I'm so happy you've been practicing and drawing. It looks great!!

omg. i just realised how weirdly i did the lines on the first image what. what was wrong with me. why are the lines on the purple ear green. what.
That's the fun part about art.
You look back and judge your former art and cringe at the sight of it!

Look at your last two drawings for example. They're a whole improvement from everything else. I mean if you tried hard enough you'd be able to do actual realism!

This picture raises two questions:
  1. What possessed me too look at a triangle and think, "Ah yes, walrus in a bikini," and draw that in my sketchbook in July?
  2. Why the hell did I draw it again?
Yup. It's like @BabaManga 's character when I joined the server, except not worthy of such a grand title. DOIEVENKNOW.png
Gaze upon the majesty and weep.
formylifelikedidiactuallyspendnearlyanhouronthis.

This picture raises two questions:
  1. What possessed me too look at a triangle and think, "Ah yes, walrus in a bikini," and draw that in my sketchbook in July?
  2. Why the hell did I draw it again?
Yup. It's like @BabaManga 's character when I joined the server, except not worthy of such a grand title.View attachment 39804
Gaze upon the majesty and weep.
formylifelikedidiactuallyspendnearlyanhouronthis.
bruh. u r gOD.

I've been experimenting with lumin layers, and I've been watching waaaaaaaay too much avatar.
So have Acioa non-lore compliantly entering the Avatar State.
She would be a horrendous avatar.
. ACIOAAVATARR.png
I might make a tag for drawing your characters doing un-lore compliant magic from a tv-series/movie...

I drew a few thing in my sketchbook lately.
Dr Facilier, from The Princess and the Frog, with a random Tiana
IMG_1600.JPG
@Eliza_Nightly 's character Runi:
tumblr_ne0d1eEsKl1sigucao1_500.jpg

and a design for a Seraph Inclined character:
IMG_1598.JPG
Pleaseexcusethecrappyipodcamerapics.

Attachments

• IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 3
HALLOWEEN STUFF.
Jeff the killer makeup without sfx wax because wax does not apply to cheeks well.
Aaand a faceless lady, inspired by this post on @Verityg 's /lovely/ tumblr.
IMG_1625.JPG
HiruEQr.jpg

crappy scanner is crappy. i had to darken the edges because the scanner decided to make it as bRIGHT AS A THOUSAND SUNS EVEN THOUGH IT WAS DONE MAINLY WITH A 6B AND 3B PENCIL.