are your feet smelly?

• Total voters

PetraxTree

Sock Collector
Reaction score
Faction
None lol
ab411485e2c2baedf9fb5847ddfef48c.png

I made one of these way back when, so pretty much just ask a question and address it to one of them.
Nothings too serious or too silly, so go ahead!~
srsly they dont bite, well rup does if you get too close.

Last edited:
Rup. Do you ever have a bad hair day?

Spish, how have you been without Maple around so much? (Also I had an idea of doing an Ask Kailani thing but someone might try to meta if they get info out of thru the ask thing)

Spish, is that really the meaning of life? I know the meaning of life is a touchy subject which has only opinions for it's proof. I mean, 42, living life, no meaning to life, all are fairly decent. But hatred? That is rude. A few philosophers insist that loving is the best thing, it relieves stress, makes you happy, puts you on a rollercoaster, etcetera. The meaning of life can not be hatred, surely. But Spish, I like your name, so I'll ignore the insult.
Where did your name come from?

Spish, is that really the meaning of life? I know the meaning of life is a touchy subject which has only opinions for it's proof. I mean, 42, living life, no meaning to life, all are fairly decent. But hatred? That is rude. A few philosophers insist that loving is the best thing, it relieves stress, makes you happy, puts you on a rollercoaster, etcetera. The meaning of life can not be hatred, surely. But Spish, I like your name, so I'll ignore the insult.
Where did your name come from?
74985680011b6f7fd0a27201119dc8ac.png

Y'wanna go, SPISH?!?!?!?! You wanna go?!?!?!?!? ((xD))
a0250b7771b98a3e4c34b54aac2149a8.png

closed due to a very long leave, bye bye, probs maybe even closed forever OvO