• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Ashlyn Sapphire

This character is actively played.

Twilightwolf631

Emily Sapphire
Reaction score
Full Name: Ashlyn Emerald
Nicknames: Ash
Race: Feka Asha
Mixture: Nefer Asha, Fox Asha
Birthday: January 8th
Zodiac Sign: Capicorn
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bi
Preference: Likes both equally
Eye Color: Blue
Core Concept:
Religiosity: Ash is Misothiest, she know higher powers exist, but her rough life has led them to stray away from the concept of faith.

Identity: Overly friendly to the point that it tends to get her into trouble like her twin sister Emily Emerald even using the same personal rule of thumb Emi follows "Be friendly to me and I will be friendly to you, be rude to me and I will try to be friendly until I deem it necessary to do something about it." She is also /very/ protective of her sister.
Proficiency Information:
Strength: 7
Duelist Pack
Skirmisher Pack
Demolisher Pack
Pursuer Pack
Brutalist Pack
Warden Pack
Bruiser Parry Pack​
Constitution: 1
Resiliance Pack​
Dexterity: 1
Parkour Pack​
Magic: 3
Materialism Pack
Blessings Pack
Mimicry Pack​
Charisma: 2
Spirit Weapon Pack
Empire Language Pack
Ability Information:
Technique Parry
Pinning throw
Force Smash
Leaping Charge
Disarming Strike
Healing Hands (Alchemy + Magic)
Dimensional storage
Weapon Summon (spirits)
Racial Abilities:
Body Claws
Asha Speed
Higher Speed
Warring Metal
Aiding Metal
Intrusive Metal

Racial Specials:

Dewamenet Legacy
Dewamenet Born
Ferromancy
Dewamancy
Steam Control
Body Vent
Sulfur Control
Predator Vision
Death Speech
Feshawatmancy
Specials Information:
Lightning Immune - Racial perk

Dressage Cleanse
Armor Cleanse
Time Cleanse
Health Call
Arcane Sight
Arcane Mastery
Arcane Wardrobe
Scavenger
Chain Break

Languages:
Common: Learned
Ibeth: Native but learning
Calem: Rough Understanding
Etos: Rough Understanding
Skodje: Rough Understanding
d'Ithanie: Rough Understanding
Lëtz: Rough Understanding
Dressalo: Rough Understanding
Daendroquin: Rough Understanding
Kriv: Rough Understanding
High-Anglian: Rough Understanding
Breizh: Rough Understanding
Altalar: Rough Understanding

Appearance Information:
She turns into a Calemburger Fox with red-orange fur and blue eyes

A Pair of Living Metal crafted Moon-Blades that has a faint glowing lines across the fan,
the color of the lines are usually alternating between a blue and green color, though it would change to red if the spirit becomes angered.
The spirit would make images telling of it's past onto the non-metal parts, the images fading in and out as it shifts between memories

Description: Ash has brown hair and blue eyes, standing 5'6" tall. She would be a bit buffer than Emi. Her Ears and tail would be brown with occasional black splotches when she has them out.
Life Story
Childhood: She was raised by a soldier who found her and her sister in the forest and adopted them.

Adolescence:
She was taught to the best of her fadoptive athers knowledge of Asha customs, which was not much, while also being taught the Caerdian culture.

Adulthood:
Her adoptive father sent her to have combat training abroad, since she seemed more interested increasing her combat prowess and helping others, on top of protecting her sister

Regalia:
After an event that lead to her adoptive fathers death, she wondered for a time helping who she could as she traveled while working as a mercenary. She had ran out of supplies by time she reached regalia, so she decided to spend time in town.

Last edited: