Preserved Sheet Artyom Sekelsky

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

Fryzbee

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
N/A
Kingdom
N/A
Roleplay Guilds
N/A
════════════════════════════

██████████████████████████████

dN2k1C2P4G9bMs9_f-9MGecG_r7DrxT3dj4yh0GYwJ-s0vVloVDYUkPGk9z6Ti4hAJ2rPNdl6tAqQ722hQUyytCEUQT_vG-4CCIJKzaMkHxpzXY09FPS33AM0R4gf6hrpLeslkOlPUZpM7ntY2QznSk

❝ . . . When they die, they're dying to be rebuilt. ❞

██████████████████████████████

════════════════════════════

CrRQ5WUVGp1O5F_aBxntGqyt5LLj8yMamaENd7E2aSk16uq0zIN_jYTthfpwrh0ZhDTkgQW1ibIsLDd8dM11k8uDNWrj2TN2iJsFVy_u9YQ0uIMEdM-YvITPTPfXCFMCha_tzjE_gcO-dm9fX7YQLpE

2iU_YqUAl_WQ7Z3DcvQUBMKfydPGDPfLCEvtXtFvA-OkdI4v-_a3Y23EWprAAL14k6WSEktfrqbrJn5I_zVp9cEMP-8C4OSmm7oGHsHeLhGb8Xt4RHqd-OGK7rnUHaZ2-aXRWN1UY7hVgjnVqw5NOWg

『 IDENTITY INFORMATION || Executed Patient 486』

True Name: Artyom Sekelsky

Labeled by their host as: Patient A6-486: 'Arty'

Forgotten Race: Ailor | Krainivayan descent.

Affliction: Greater Spirit

Bound to: Emile

‣ Died 310 AC.

Occult: V̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶M̶a̶g̶e̶ | Ordial Mage

Core Concept | The Fallen Prisoner

¿Who Am I? | Artyom is a methodical creature with a stark sense of protection for those deemed friends. Switching forms periodically, most of their time is taken up being dragged about by Emile to various functions. A blank slate as memories long thought forgotten return to him.

¿What Am I? | Artyom is a porcelain remnant of what once was. A scrap of a fading memory that is hard for all- including itself- to grasp. Usually sat wherever Emile left it, dormant, mumbling to itself and scratching at it's faux skin. Perhaps, with time, more will come of it's existence. However unlikely.

¿Where Am I? | The choice of his location is not always up to him. Unfocused and not present, they allow themselves to be dragged around by those deemed worthy. Currently at Emile's side.

¿Who Was I? | Before the beginning of the end, Artyom was a somewhat sarcastic and easy going fellow. Going with the flow of things, he was one to make decisions and take action the moment they were required. He seemed relatively happy- which makes his new form all the more disturbing.

Religion
‣ [ ? ] | There is no divine outlook in Artyom's mind. He does not believe in anything more than what he sees. Even then, he doubts his senses at times.

Culture
‣ [!] | His culture and outlook on life is not very concrete. It flows like water, nowhere does he go that he is not dragged. A puppet on cut strings.

『 PROFICIENCY INFORMATION || FALLEN SUBJECT 』

‣ Primary Weapon : Shield | Magic Combat

◈ STRENGTH | 0
⋄ |

◈ CONSTITUTION | 7
⋄ | Shield Block (Free)
⋄ | Shield Wall
⋄ | Shield Deflect
⋄ | Shield Taunt
⋄ | Shield Slam
⋄ | Shield Cover
⋄ | Shield Brace

◈ WISDOM | 0
⋄ |

◈ DEXTERITY | 0
⋄ |

◈ INTELLIGENCE | 1
⋄ | Shapeshift Pack (Magical Variant)

◈ FAITH | 6
⋄ | Hex Stance (Free)
⋄ | Hex Parasite
⋄ | Hex Guide
⋄ | Hex Apocalypse
⋄ | Hex Madness
⋄ | Hex Bloodlet
⋄ | Hex Plot

◈ MAGIC | 0
⋄ | Adapt Shapeshift
⋄ | Adapt Mindcontrol

Languages

‣ Common [Free]

‣ Kriv [Free]

‣ Geistspeech [Ordial Shade]

『 VISUAL INFORMATION || GONE. 』

◈ Artyom | Doll Vessel

⋄ | Visage - Faded

Lacking most natural color to his skin, Artyom's face is never much to look at. Pale, deathly so, the features of their face sharp and angled. Their chin is sharp, nearly coming to a point at its end. Cheeks molded to be sunken, accenting cheekbones still sharp- but rounded, from constant wear. If one were to look closely at the porcelain that made up their face, they'd see dozens of small indents where fingernails scratched at the surface. Some of the only color on their bodies are present here, a light reddish pink beneath the eyelids and under his eyelashes. Their expression is almost always neutral, glass-eyes showing one who does not seem all that mentally here.

⋄ | Body - Porcelain

Standing with a posture like a puppet cut from their strings, the doll vessel stands usually limp and hunched. Guarded and suspicious, his limbs are bent and taut like bow-strings. Completely lithe, lacking any sort of porcelain muscle mass, most of, if any, "intimidation" comes from the unsettling nature of his stature.

| Style - Digilent Neutrality

Their only article of clothing is the hand-me-downs from Emile. Their hair is barely kept in line, brushed not by his own hand. He has other things to do.

⋄ | Hygiene - Polished

Save for the markings on his face, his porcelain skin is kept polished, reflecting most of the light bouncing off of it. When he polishes himself is unclear, and whether he purposefully hides it or prefers his privacy is unclear. The clothes on his back, and the state they are in, are wholly dependent on those around him. He has some sense of which clothes he enjoys, discarding ones and refusing to wear pieces of clothing that he dislikes.

⋄ | Markings & Abnormalities - Chipped

Their skin is unblemished and pale as the clouds, the only coloration being a lightish pink around his eyes, hands, ears and fingers. While it is perhaps meant to simulate natural coloration, it is almost unsettling compared to the porcelain around it. Alongside this, their face has light chipping and indentation, as if something has repeatedly scratched at it.

◈ Artyom | Armor Vesel - TBA

Life Story

Last edited: