Art Auction Art For Your Valentine's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandush

a femme top with a gun
Reaction score
flower-divider-png-5.png

Hello!

I thought it'd be a fun opportunity to hop on the bandwagon and also do an auction for Valentine's! I'm rather new to the massive community and so is my art ^^ You may use the opportunity to buy a sweet little present for a special someone with regals (Normally I'd charge euros for commissions, but it's a fun little auction for everyone on the forums ^^ if you don't have PayPal and a butt load of regals, that'll be a good time ^^)

As this is a Valentine's Day auction, I offer to draw for you a two-characters colored bust. If you don't necessarily want me to draw you a couple, one character works as well ^^

*{}=+=======================+={}*

SLOTS:
1. [Free]
2. [Free]
3. [Free]

STARTING BID:
2300 Regals

RULES:
- Be sure to tag the previous bidder
- Keep your request PG, not gonna draw NSFW content

COMMENT FORMAT:
IGN:
Slot:
Bid:
Previous bidder:
Discord:

*{}=+=======================+={}*

Examples:
juARz8h.jpg

HzHsqok.jpg

7ns1tzS.jpg

I5TKEAR.png

End of the auction: February 14th! 9:00 PM CET

EDIT:
To any who actually would like to pay money instead of regals, instead of participating in this auction you may look through my commission sheet and message me for a commission!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pnBb6dAr-ATIkQdyEySthGKIKfa56DPol8a3Pz0lOVU/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to discuss your commission details with me on discord, my discord is Pandush#9683
flower-divider-png-5.png

Last edited:
When I finally have irl money but no regals *sob* one day!

COMMENT FORMAT:
IGN: BillyTheScroofy
Slot: 3
Bid: 5000 regals
Previous bidder: N/A
Discord: BillyTheScroofy#8210

IGN - Kniferharm
Slot 1 and 2
Bid : 2.3k each
Previous - N/A
Discord - kniferharm#2305

Last edited:
IGN - Kniferharm
Slot 1 and 2
Bid : 4.6k
Previous - N/A
Discord - kniferharm#2305
Would you be paying 4.6k.. per slot?

Also, slight notice. Ryria has previously bid on the first slot, feel free to just go for the 2nd and 3rd.

Thank you ^^

Sorry for the delay!

The auction is concluded! @BillyTheScroofy has won slot 3 for 5000 regals, and @kniferharm has won slots 1 and 2 for 4600 regals!

Until next time!b^^

Status
Not open for further replies.