Art For Sims 4 Packs Come And Get Yo Juice

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by SnashuuPomaymay, Nov 27, 2020.

?

do i have a problem

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. a little

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. i mean

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. nah

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. me too lol

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

CLOSED FOR NOW........

SIMS 4 PACKS ARE ON SALE
    I WANT THEM.

SHOULD I BE SO HYPERFIXATED ON A GAME WHEN I SHOULD BE RAISING MONEY TO START STREAMING AND PAY FOR OIL TO KEEP MY HOUSE WARM? NO.
    AM I GOING TO DO THIS ANYWAYS? YES. ABSOLUTELY, I'M OBSESSIVE AND IT'S A PROBLEM.
    AT LEAST I ADMIT IT. THAT'S THE FIRST STEP TO ACCEPTANCE, I THINK.

I'M GETTING SIDETRACKED. I SHOULD ALSO STOP USING CAPS LOCKS FOR THESE THINGS.

i have one one [1] expansion pack i must obtain
    i have one [1] game pack that i dont really want but am getting anyways because my goal is to have every pack available
    and i have ten [10] stuff packs that will come in package requests so i dont have to do twelve comms

the only reason i'm doing this, and i cannot stress this enough, is because the packs are on sale for the next 4 days . in 4 days, this opportunity will no longer be on the table. i'm speed running this shit.

i will preface this, you don't HAVE to send the packs before i start the art, but if you want to just in case, you are allowed to, BUT if I have not yet finished your commission the day before the sale ends, i will probably ask you to send the packs in advance to ensure that we don't have to arrange something else last minute if i cannot complete your commission in time

i will be, quite literally, speed running this shit. that bit's not a joke. as SOON as you send in the request, i will IMMEDIATELY begin sketching out your commission so that way it's underway right off the bat with no opportunity to procrastinate. i also plan to do that to ensure that you at least have PROOF that i'm actually doing your commission, because god knows i'd feel bad if you decided to send the packs in advance without getting to see any progress first and foremost .

THAT SAID .

select any one of the package options down below and i'll give you art hehe
    if the option is GREYED OUT, that means someone else took it
    if the option is GREEN, that means it's still a choosable package
    when i COMPLETE your commission, the package will be entirely removed from the list of options

ONE EXPANSION PACK FOR BIG BOY ART

SNOWY ESCAPE | it costs $39.99 . so this is going to be the biggest option on the table and it's also the only option that only requires you to gift me one pack .
    a fully colored waist up and / or full body with a full background & optional props OR an additional character. i am willing to do ship art . nsfw is potentially maybe on the table as well. emphasis on maybe. if i say no to you, don't ask questions. it's just a no. im allowed to say no as the artist. [preferably waist up because people who commission full bodies never seem to have a real scene in mind and only ever say 'yeah just draw them standing lol' which is BORING TO DRAW >: ( TYVM. ]

1 GAME PACK & 2 STUFF PACKS BUNDLE

Journey to Batuu, Fitness Stuff, & Bowling Night Stuff | these three would cost $24.97 total, and consists mostly of the packs i'm not so obsessed with but getting anyways to complete the collection
    a fully colored waist up with a background & an optional prop OR a fully colored waist up of 2 characters of your choice interacting in some way . nsfw is potentially maybe on the table. emphasis on maybe. if i say no to you, you are not allowed to ask questions, the answer is just no. im allowed to say no as the artist.

THE STUFF PACK BUNDLES
    notice; you are allowed to select both stuff pack bundles and combine them into one [which would cost $39.92] to get a commission the same size as the expansion pack bundle, which would be a big art piece of 2 characters with optional props and a full background

Nifty Knitting, Kids Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff, & Romantic Garden Stuff | these four stuff packs would cost $19.96 total.
    I am willing to do a fully colored waist up of your character, text of your choice, speech bubbles, or small props are on the table, but only if they are small bits to add to the piece. if the character is less-human looking or has a complicated design, those additional options are not applicable because animal-like races and super burly muscly characters are harder for me to draw accurately

Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, & Luxury Party Stuff | these four stuff packs would cost $19.96 total.
    I am willing to do a fully colored waist up of your character, text of your choice, speech bubbles, or small props are on the table, but only if they are small bits to add to the piece. if the character is less-human looking or has a complicated design, those additional options are not applicable because animal-like races and super burly muscly characters are harder for me to draw accurately

those are ur options. i set it up this way so that way i only have 4 commissions MAXIMUM to do, which alleviates the stress on me and offers ya'll an opportunity at bigger art pieces rather than me having to do 10 bust sketches, which would likely not sell as well as 4 big artpieces

here's the template

also my origin name is SnashuuPomaymay be my friend

Origin Name [an origin account is required to gift me the packs. no, i will not accept the money through paypal, origin is necessary because i am lazy.] |
    The bundle you want [you can have more than one if you rlly want] |
    Discord [yes this is vital i will be sending you progress checks as frequently as possible] |
    References of your character [YES this is REQUIRED, you CANNOT send them through discord dms, i want all the refs i will need in one place and i will be so incredibly frustrated if i have to ask you for more over discord . i'd like to start your commission right away, like, as soon as you send in the request . pls...]
    wWill you friend me on origin [this isnt a question its a demand i dont care if you dont use origin i want clout] |

ily happy thanksgiving americans

i think im forgetting something on this post someone let me know if you think of what it is i may be forgetting because im forgetful and need an adult, and although i am an adult, im a very stupid adult and cannot be trusted to be left alone

its 4 am

ok im done

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #1 SnashuuPomaymay, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  2. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

i just remembered what happened in september im the one who killed them all i survived after the fall
    wait
    oh wait wrong 'i remembered' quote i need to get off tiktok shit fuck
    sorry yeah uh i remembered what i forgot to add to the post lol here's what my art looks like im too lazy to imgur it and massivecraft forums quite literally cant handle the file sizes

3. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

Origin Name: Oculeorum
    Bundle: One expansion for big boy art...
    Discord: You have it.
    References: LINK
    Will you friend me on origin: No but check your friend requests anyway.