Art Commission For Tulips!

More flower-exchange for art commissions in the future?

• Total voters

Miss_Confined

❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft
Reaction score

Hello there!
I'm Confined,
and I'm offering an art commission portrait in exchange for a double chest filled with stacks of various tulips.
in order to 'win' a free art portrait commission you have to be the first person to collect and post a screenshot of an entire double chest of tulips.
There is no real deadline but only the first person to post a screenshot of the double chest will get one. As I only need one double chest of tulips.

Examples of my work are here:

I'll be doing one portrait of a character in exchange. This is meant to help the new survival market and also because I'm addicted to flowers. Thanks so much.

-- You're welcome to work with others but there is only ONE portrait being drawn.
-- Again, no time limit but its the first person that posts a screenshot of the full double chest available for this.
-- Please be courteous and respectful to others

--* Pro tip if you're looking for lots of flowers I recommend searching from the South Gate onwards ♥
...my favorite tulips are the pink and orange onesssssss.

-- the art piece will have minimalist shading as fully painted takes me actual weeks

Happy flower picking!
I will be happy to answer any questions!

also thank you to @65jes89 for helping me figure out where to put this. thank you so much dude.

unironically got first in herbalism on the server for doing this... i am the tulip traveller