Art Bootleg Sale

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
I've got a lot of old art that I'm not using open for sale. This covers the following images
  1. Sketchy face Dude
  2. Manbun Beef
  3. Black Url
  4. Moustache Macho
  5. Scruffy Dude
  6. Blonde Tattoo SOLD
  7. Blue Maraya
  8. Blonde Blackout SOLD
  9. Mu-Allar (comes with 3 pieces & Skin)
  10. Ginger Guyliner
  11. Bearded Average
  12. Strong Gaze
  13. Greek Dude
  14. Cheekbones
  15. Hair Poof
  16. Black Cro
  17. Jaak-type
  18. Old Lady (Can also remove wrinkles and make her young!)
  19. Viking Dude (will only sell to 18+)
  20. Red Orc
  21. Blonde Athlete
  22. Black Coiff
  23. Lady Noble Warrior
  24. Black Hair
  25. Musclemom SOLD
Some of these are sketches, some of them are completed pieces. For most of them however, I can:
  • Change colors, change details and accessories, etc.
  • Complete a sketch into a full piece.
  • Add shading or keep it color only or white and black only.
In any and all cases, @tag me with the number of the piece you want, what you want changed, and how much of a budget you're setting for it as a bid. I will then tell you back whether I can accept it.

Last edited:
@FireFan96 @Wumpatron @Eronoc @Empaul @Summermore @seoulmate @Battlebrawn @Natannine

I'm having a good day today, and I'm re-opening this store. You showed interest in the past, if you still want something, @tag me with the number of the item, what you'd like changed, and what your budget bid is. I cleaned up the replies on the thread to keep it simple. Other buyers are also welcome!

@MonMarty Number 6 (Blonde tattoo), only change being the eye colour being changed to blue. Budget bid being between $15-25.

@MonMarty still interested in the 18 old lady ($20-30) and 24 black hair, though without the earring on the latter and as a chest up with a Drixon uniform on ($40-50). If the additional chest up isn't viable for the latter I'm still interested.

aight ill say it
whats the price on viking dude bc he look exactly like reinhardt

Blonde Blackout (#8) No changes, 40USD