Archived Armour Weighting

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absorbius

& Arrogant
Reaction score
Faction
Verdandil
Hello, Massive.

I present to you an idea; armour weighting.

The basics of the idea are as follows: as you increase from leather to diamond armour, a certain amount of slowness is applied. Of course, it will only very little, ranging to maybe 15% slowness at diamond armour.
Basically, pieces of armour have different weights; a full set of diamond maybe has 15, iron helmet 2, etcetera. You add up the weights of the armour you are wearing, and deduct from your speed that percentage. Vóila!

What do you think of this idea?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe this subs been suggested a lot, it's one of the circulating topics; every so often a new player will think of it and suggest it, it never seems to go any were through.

I have heard people say, on the three other threads above, that armor only hinders stamina not speed.

Last edited:
This could bring some good diversity to PVP if used correctly.....

Gold Clad Archers/Leather Clad Scouts
Iron Clad Normal Fighters
Diamond Clad Tank

Of course, weapon damage would need editing, as well as balancing the speed bonus and drop.

I agree, some of the other pieces of armor have yet to see some use in massive. Adding weight would certainly fix this, but who knows what aspects of the game it would damage in the process?

Massive PvP is a very delicate thing. It's best to not mess with it at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.