• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Arianwen Petrou

This character is actively played.

JuliaFaye

Beggar
Reaction score
Full Name: Arianwen Petrou
Race / Culture: Half-Aontaithe Ailor, Half-Fin'ullen
Gender / Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Occult: Hunter Archon, Drakken Marken

Overview

When she died, Arianwen persisted as a Primal Revenant. She spent much time in thought, introspecting and relearning her own past. Not long after, her once-liege Caius followed her in death - and both were revived, espousing acceptance over hate and violence.

Description

Standing at five foot seven, Arianwen's hair is raven-black, and she lacks horns or scales. Her eyes glow violet, as always, and her pupils are slitted in a reptilian fashion. She retains her muscular stature.

Arianwen enjoys dressing in long flowing robes often choosing to wear split sleeves, to leave her arms free of any obstruction. She adorns herself with silver jewelry, a soft jingle accompanies her movements, adding to an ethereal visage that belies her physical strength.

Proficiencies

Attack Stat: Strength Defense Stat: Constitution

Strength: 7
(Bruiser Point Buy)

Bruiser Stance (free)
Bruiser Slam
Bruiser Flurry
Bruiser Feint
Bruiser Agony
Bruiser Rampage
(Melee Point Buy)
Weapon Throw (free)
Diving Tackle
Technique Parry
(Athletic Point Buy)
Steady Body (Fin'ullen)

Magic: 0
(Adapt Point Buy)

Oceanic (Fin'ullen)

Dexterity: 3
(Roguery Point Buy)

Fancy Footwork
Improvised Attack
Sharp Reflexes

Constitution: 4
(Training Point Buy)

Rage Counter
Status Endure
Thick Hide
Iron Will

Mechanics, Talents, and Hobbies

Athletic Hobby
Magical Talent
Cleric Talent

Hunter Archon Mechanic I
Hunter Archon Mechanic II

Drakken Marken Mechanic I
Drakken Marken Mechanic II

Ailor Mechanic I
Ailor Mechanic V
Fin'ullen Mechanic I
Fin'ullen Mechanic III
Fin'ullen Mechanic IV

Languages

Gallwech
Aontaithe
Common
Pannarokh
Altalar (learning)
Marken Speech

History

Arianwen has a history pockmarked by mistakes and regrets. Once a Vampire, then a Darkscale and Reborn Kathar, Arianwen struggles to find a sense of her own identity even still, Dread Rebirth undone and beliefs challenged.

Trivia

Arianwen enjoys fighting, as it is a way for her to feel the most in-tune with herself.

Arianwen has few fears, and fewer that she would admit to - her greatest, however, is a fear of losing control of herself; overcome by her own power, controlled by others, imprisoned, or in any other way bereft of her self-determination. Arianwen commonly reacts with anger when confronted with her fears, although if pushed far enough she will run from them.

Arianwen is learning Altalar, as being raised on Eiru-Innis never gave her chance or inclination to do so.​

Last edited: