Archived Area Shop

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InDogsWeTrust

sleeping bees
Reaction score
Faction
Eldin
Just something I noticed with Regalia's Area Shop:

Some of the doors are left open, while others are closed on unrented houses. It might be nice for the doors to automatically open on an unrented property so that perspective tenants can look at the outside, as well as the surrounding area. I know the Towny plugin has the option to automatically clear all doors from a plot. Is it possible to add something similar to AreaShop, especially with the advent of MassiveLock?

Thanks for giving this a read!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Remember that AreaShop isnt a Massivecraft plugin, so there is only so much the staff can do with editing it.

There have been a few ideas presented in the past about this... including being able to /as tp to unrented properties and also allowing people to open doors on unrented properties.

So as ive said for the other ones ive seen... If this idea is possible with the techies, i would absolutely love to see it!

With the ability to view a list of rentable regions and teleport to said available regions, this feature really isn't necessary.

If something like this becomes an issue again in the future, please create a new feature and idea suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.