Ardola

Prelude

The character that is dubbed by the name Ardola is not this actual individual's name, and has been chosen from the village within Anglia to which these characters stories had taken place, respectively.
Blog-Step-by-Step-Line-200.png

Ardola

Thumb in mouth, there leant your arm upon your companions shoulder. Statuesque of the finest craftsmanship the Imperial Spirit could give, each appropriated form detailed with the fury of romanticized excitement. Truly perfection, simple as was made certain. There you stood, where to which your friend appeared of stone, you were made to be marble, evident in contrast.

I was drawn back, taken away by this moment of passion, fire brought high into a calm gloom. I was confused by my emotions, shocked by my weakness to your stunning beauty, Ardola. Was it love at first sight? Possibly. All I knew is I had staggered, brought to a world silent, yet surrounded by meaningless banter. So it has gone with me, age by age, this moment of time. It has left me for years to question myself, within my loyalties, within my beliefs, and within who I really am.

I remember I had approached you, Ardola. I was left shaken, uncomfortable. Yet neither was I ready for your eyes to fall upon mine, for which at that moment I was left gaping without words. You stood there, we both locked in language driven by mere sight, for which we understood then, the circumstance of our encounter. Rocks driven together to make flame, giving new life, transcending us to a new plane. That is when you asked me to walk with you into the gardens.

Springs kisses laid upon the bushes and trees in the remnants of Fall from where we walked undisturbed in night. You and I talked of the stars and of the worms that we dug from dirt. I remember when we laid upon the bed of grass, I had begun to play with your hair as you recited poems of Dorinn. No more did the rest of the world exist then, only we were of creation. Two souls connected in a harmony so suddenly yet certain never to pass. We knew not of each other's past, though we new what lied within ourselves, for which we have hidden from many. We were alone, together, and that is what we had desired to keep for eternity.

We parted later that night, returning to pick up the lives that we previously held. We never saw each other after that, for I left town to continue my duties elsewhere. More so, I left because I was afraid of what I had become that night, seeing what I could lose, not realizing what had mattered, for now I would have thrown it all away. For you. Have I been lost in you mind, in your soul with these growing years? I desire to see you there upon the streets where from which I currently walk, to know you weren't a dream. So I wait, born back ceaselessly into the past, searching for you in my slumber and wake-less days.
OOC:
This is my first time writing something pertaining to romance, enjoy.

Last edited:
Prelude

The character that is dubbed by the name Ardola is not this actual individual's name, and has been chosen from the village within Anglia to which these characters stories had taken place, respectively.

Ardola

Thumb in mouth, there leant your arm upon your companions shoulder. Statuesque of the finest craftsmanship the Imperial Spirit could give, each appropriated form detailed with the fury of romanticized excitement. Truly perfection, simple as was made certain. There you stood, where to which your friend appeared of stone, you were made to be marble, evident in contrast.

I was drawn back, taken away by this moment of passion, fire brought high into a calm gloom. I was confused by my emotions, shocked by my weakness to your stunning beauty, Ardola. Was it love at first sight? Possibly. All I knew is I had staggered, brought to a world silent, yet surrounded by meaningless banter. So it has gone with me, age by age, this moment of time. It has left me for years to question myself, within my loyalties, within my beliefs, and within who I really am.

I remember I had approached you, Ardola. I was left shaken, uncomfortable. Yet neither was I ready for your eyes to fall upon mine, for which at that moment I was left gaping without words. You stood there, we both locked in language driven by mere sight, for which we understood then, the circumstance of our encounter. Rocks driven together to make flame, giving new life, transcending us to a new plane. That is when you asked me to walk with you into the gardens.

Springs kisses laid upon the bushes and trees in the remnants of Fall from where we walked undisturbed in night. You and I talked of the stars and of the worms that we dug from dirt. I remember when we laid upon the bed of grass, I had begun to play with your hair as you recited poems of Dorinn. No more did the rest of the world exist then, only we were of creation. Two souls connected in a harmony so suddenly yet certain never to pass. We knew not of each other's past, though we new what lied within ourselves, for which we have hidden from many. We were alone, together, and that is what we had desired to keep for eternity.

We parted later that night, returning to pick up the lives that we previously held. We never saw each other after that, for I left town to continue my duties elsewhere. More so, I left because I was afraid of what I had become that night, seeing what I could lose, not realizing what had mattered, for now I would have thrown it all away. For you. Have I been lost in you mind, in your soul with these growing years? I desire to see you there upon the streets where from which I currently walk, to know you weren't a dream. So I wait, born back ceaselessly into the past, searching for you in my slumber and wake-less days.
OOC:
This is my first time writing something pertaining to romance, enjoy.

Last edited:
Goodjob, I've yet to attempt anything romantic