The Local Chav
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Faction
Arkromus
Kingdom
The Spanish Inqusition
Left to rot in the confines of Daenroque stands the remains of Arano, the origin city of Rano formerly constructed from pirates in their quest to be hidden from the world wanting them dead for their crimes. Not much is known about the communist city, only that an event happened nearly a century ago which resulted in the city being abandoned completely and those who set foot in it are cast as outsiders. Recently, House Zaragoza has made a venture back into the city to try and reclaim the many lost jewels left by terrified townsfolk; only to be met by their workers turning insane and the city seems to still live, after so many years of desolation.
~~~
Yeah, basically the town is haunted by a force unknown as Murphy's law seems to have taken place; removing any contact from the outside world and having their troops and workers alike slowly going insane under the belief that they see the dead that once walked the streets. The city is currently under construction and is barely complete but as I am currently trying to complete a world application and more 'heres' look better; I'm just putting up the highlights are the current moment which I think looks pretty good.

qKPmSLA.png

fCy27x4.png

eNE9Gtb.png

64KRKQe.png

zSDnOPw.png

W2yBZwn.png

2zRM4Po.png

90viRgo.png

DbnAELy.png

OuyUYRy.png

Absolutely love the first two pictures. Quite photogenic