Archived Approved Mods List

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy54100

☑ rekt ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
Faction
Deldrimor
As part of the new MassiveCraft Wiki, I think it could be beneficial to new and old player's alike to define mods that are allowed on the server.

To get a mod approved:
Submit it on a thread, that uses a template like:

Mod name:
Mod link (The home page, not a download link):
Brief description:

Note:
This could be largely community run with only small amounts of staff work. Also, most mods that most players use like Optifine, Forge, More Player Models, various mini-map mods and such could be approved right off the bat.

So, let me know what you think and why you think it below :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
AtomicStryker's Dynamic Lights
http://www.atomicstryker.net/dynamiclights.html
This mod allows different light sources, like mobs light on fire, fire arrows, and handheld torches. This is a minor mod that can be used for roleplay and adds realism to the game. Its gives very little advantage, as it only lights up the area when you are holding the torch, or until the fire arrow despawns.

Nice idea. It'd be very useful, and probably pretty easy to set up.

Mod name:LittleBlocks Mod
Mod link : http://www.minecraftmods.com/littleblocks-mod/
(soory culdnt find original link)
Brief description:
this mod adds more detail to the world with this mod regalia culd be more detailed like candles,tables and other furniture.this wuld make regalia more detailed then just cubes

Mod name: ICBM
Mod link: http://calclavia.com/icbm/
Brief description: Adds all kinds of weapons of mass destruction, from nukes, to rockets.

((Teehee, I thought I would 'contribute' to this, I'm sure Mrs. Baver would approve of my decision.))

I think he means client side mods....

Yes, I mean client side mods, also, this isn't the place to post an application for a mod. This is just an idea that I would like the staff to consider using with the wiki. Also, @Ryciera @Feykronos I've seen you guys working on the wiki the most, what do you guys think of this idea?

I was pretty sure that space rockets were lore compliant. <3 Sorry Joshy, I had to mess with you.

I think it may be useful for a game mod or admin to create a sticky thread for approved mods in the help section.
We most often get questions on approved mods there, so it would be handy to have it there at the top of the page. Then the main post could be edited to include or exclude mods as needed.

I think it may be useful for a game mod or admin to create a sticky thread for approved mods in the help section.
We most often get questions on approved mods there, so it would be handy to have it there at the top of the page. Then the main post could be edited to include or exclude mods as needed.
Could it maybe be you :) I could assist you. If you don't want to though, that's fine too, but I don't see why you couldn't be the one.

This is a great idea, love it.
So it'd be a sticky thread in the help section with a community-generated, staff-approved list of mods on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.