Appearance Help

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by Satorgen, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satorgen

Satorgen Beggar

[​IMG]
    Hi there =)

I am having a lot of trouble, as usual, with the description of my characters appearance and am asking for help on this matter. The picture is what I imagine the character look like minus the helmet and I will add the current description I have for my character in this post. It's mainly the facial features I have trouble with but feel free to add/change what you feel like. Thank you in advance! =D

Physical Description

Height/Weight:
    183cm and 112 kg

Body Build:
    Broad shoulders, slightly overweight but with some muscle definition, small beer gut. Mainly endomorphic body but mixed with mesomorphic elements such as the muscle definition. See picture in spoiler for referance.
    [​IMG]

Skin:
    9 on the Ceardian spectrum

Hair/facial hair:
    Short, well kept brown hair with a well trimmed black beard

Eyes:
    Blueish

Clothing/Accessories:
    Is usually quite well dressed in order to keep up appearances within the household he serves​

2. Izolda

Izolda Nerd thing

Hey there, @Satorgen

Although this seems like the right place since you are requesting "help" I think this would be better posted over on peer review! You don't need to have a completed application to post there, so you could put what you have so far, and then request specific help for that part. The peer review community is really great and they give some really good advice that will help you on your way to get the application approved. I hope that helps, and I may even help you out if I see it there as I am an active member of the peer review community.

3. Satorgen

Satorgen Beggar

@TheScruffyLJ

Thanks for the reply. I'll do just that right away =)

Requesting this thread be closed and/or deleted as I have received the help I needed.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Imboring56

Imboring56 Seasoned Runner

Locking thread due to user request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.