Anyone Want To Start A Villain Duo? (or More?)

Peace_Hope

Sleepee (PeaceHope was my old username)
Reaction score
I've realized most of my characters are goody-two shoes, at worst being a not-so-law-abiding thief, and I decided I wanna shake things up a bit and play an actual villain. Somebody who's undeniably bad, that people can unite against to defeat. I feel like it'd create a lot of interesting roleplay for people as well. Nothing more fun than challenging the forces of evil!

This is also just in the planning stage! I feel like it'd get too confusing and messy if we tried it now, with plenty of people currently playing villain-type characters (and doing a much better job than I could) so this is something that'll be done once this whole event is over, or at least after the upcoming siege.

If you're interested either message me here or on discord (If more than one person is interested, I'll create a group chat.

Sleepee#6385

The gist of it is, at least one of the villains is going to be an Exeiya Cielothar, Von Kërle vampire, and void-based sorcerer (although he/she also has combat abilities). My reason for them being Cielothar is because they'll be the birth parent of one of my other characters, for backstory sake. You won't have to interact with the villain's daughter at all (unless you want to), it's just the backstory. If you're just in it for the villainy, you could play someone else and I'll play the parent, and we could just be partners in crime. Or, if you'd like, we could play both parents? I play one you play one. Or if more than one person is interested in playing the parent, you two could play the parents and I'll play a separate villain character.

Whatever you're interested in, I'd love to RP with you and figure something out. None of this is set in stone either!