Anya

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by FlossyBerryRene, Mar 7, 2019.

1. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Basic Information
    massivesize.png
    ⥈Full Name: Endari'quenya
    ⥈Goes By: Anya
    ⥈Age: 220
    Height: 5'8 -6'0 (w/ heels)
    Visual Age: 150
    ⥈Gender: Female
    ⥈Race: Suvial Altalar
    ⥈Preferred Weapon: Throwing Knives
    ⥈Secondary: Whip
    [​IMG]
    Skill Information

⥈Proficiency Points: 46/50

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ⥈Arcanology
    Affliction Knowledge +3

Proficiency
    Perceptive Training +15 (+10 Points) (+5 Racial Boost)
    Guard Forgery Pack+3
    Government Forgery Pack+3
    Rogue Gift 3 (+3)

⥈Aberancy (Zikiel)
    ⥈Seleya Sorcery

Elemental Controll 7 [Sorcery Spell] +3
    Element Control 4 [Sorcery Spell] +3
    Element Control 5 [Sorcery Spell] +3

⥈Shadow Sorcery
    Blinking Shadows +3
    Whispered Secrets+3
    Arcane Nova +3
    Shadow Familiar +3
    Whispered Secrets+3
    Ocular Assessment+3

-Anya's skin is coated with frost and sharp Ice crystals, scars are covered by the Ice and Frost.
    --Anything Anya touches will start to frost over slowly.
    -Anya admits cold
    -Surfaces and objects start to frost over near her presence.
    -Standing in one place for to long causes the environment to begin to frost over.
    -Making harsh contact with a object or surface causes a spurt of frost and Ice.
    -Anya breaths cold air.
    -Is sensitive to heat.
    -Anya is cold to touch.
    -All of Anya's racials appear with a blue Icy Colour.

⥈Languages
    Common (Childhood)
    ⥈Suvial Dialect/Llk (Mother Tongue)

⥈Body Shape
    ⥈Physical Stat = 5

⥈Body Shape: = Athletic
    ⥈Body Fat: = Low
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Core Concept
    Anya is a Elemental Sorcerer Ezekiel who holds strictly agnostic views, she is driven by knowledge, duty and purpose and is chaotic neutral in every circumstance. Her actions will be dictated on what outcome will provide benefit and values reason above emotion.

A stone cold Suvial Ice Sorcerer with a thirst for control and order, her exemplary skills in organization, planning, observation and problem solving make her a practical asset to group settings. She displays patience and stand-offish behaviour but often adapts and cooperates to the people she is surrounded with.

[​IMG]
    Appearance Information
    Anya is coated in Ice patches all over her body, her left eye is completely covered in eye to mask it.

Anya is 5'11 incredibly skinny, tall and slender woman with a slight pear shaped curve. She hold's dark brown skin and stark blonde long straight hair.

Anya constantly hold's a cold and blank expression her eyes naturally narrowed making her come across as sinister or unimpressed.

Screenshot_2021-11-09_at_16.02.21.png

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Life Story (Required)

Childhood
    90AC-100AC
    Childhood
    Anya was born in Avela Travinda and was abandoned by her parents and left to be raised by elders. Was often exposed to famines meaning she grew up starved and deprived. Was taught Sorcery by guardians with in-humane and cruel methods.
    Young Adulthood

Attended a private school in Movarinda to which she was often tormented and humiliated because of her appearance and naturally cold presence. Graduated successfully and discovered her home was destroyed in a void-out.
    Adulthood
    Travels all across Avela struggling to stay afloat, being incredibly poor and starved. Rescues a newborn brood from discovery and raises the boy as her own. Seventeen years later she still struggles to stay afloat but makes enough to support her and the young adolescent she took in. Departs to flee Avela upon travelling looses her son due to a band of Kathar and she would be left to die alongside the corpse of her son. nearing her final breathes is changed into a Ezekiel
    Elderly Adulthood/Present Day
    Moves to Regalia alone unable to speak any common, and starving, is taken in by another Ezekiel who teaches her common, provides for her and employs her as a Librarian for his Library. - Present Day

Anya was born in 90AC in Avela Travinda. Anya was born in a village, the population was small due to being located in the countryside. By the age of nine Anya’s parents left the village leaving her behind after she showed early signs of skin disease. She would be raised by the last of the village’s residents, mostly consisting of the elderly.

The Village often had food shortages due to the lack of workers and farmers growing up Anya lived off rations and was often malnourished causing her to become dormant instead of playing or exercising as most children did. Instead she spent the entirety of her childhood reading books, this would be the only form of education she had as a young child. Anya's primary caretaker would begin teaching her Sorcery from this point, using inhumane and cruel methods such as beatings, verbal abuse and strict dieting.

The village started to grow in population, the community became well fed and healthy once again. Anya often still shied away from playing with other children and was rather reclusive preferring to remain indoors to read books. Anya’s education started to become more developed as the Elderly started to properly educate her.

Young Adulthood

100ac-130ac
    By 130ac Anya had now succeeded and surpassed her Elders as she had learnt everything they could teach her and more, one of her primary Elderly guardians sent a letter to a Arcane school in Movarindra explaining Anya’s abilities, she would be accepted into the school and prepared to leave.

130ac-14oac

Anya Took off for Movarindra, She quickly found once settling into the school she was often outcasted by the other students due to her background and the cold air that always followed. As she had developed Anya had always preferred being alone to read books but now she felt isolated and experienced loneliness for the first time as many avoided her making her feel like she was an outsider and that she did not fit in with Suvial society.

Anya advanced expediently within the school. Her social life never improved as shunning became teasing and mocking often relating to her Icy apperance. The few who showed her kindness and compassion would be scared off as Anya was quickly perceived as odd and weird for multiple reasons but mostly due to her extreme introversion and reclusive nature.

Anya graduated in 140AC she left the School understanding her abilties and skills. After graduating she was on her way travelling home to Travinda when the voidout hit, Anya caught wind of the news very quickly, having no home to return to, after graduating the school she left to attend a diplomatic school.

Adult Hood/Later Life

140AC-229AC
    Anya graduated from the Diplomacy school and returned to live in Movarindrafrom from 141AC to 180AC feeling isolated, she decided in 189AC, to return to Travinda in hopes her village might’ve survived. When finally arriving at the village she discovered it did not survive the void-out, it being left in ruins and crumbling as no remnants of life remained.

199AC-249AC
    Anya wandered alone travelling back and forth between Monvarindra and Astrahandi spending most of her days searching their libraries to read a vast selection of books. Anya lived off rations once again causing her to become malnourished similar to how she was as a child. She decided to start reading into other cultures this being the origin of her obsession and love for fashion.

249AC-283Ac
    In 281ac Anya was travelling towards Astradhani wanting to visit the city of Sinadhael, she luckily had only just started her travels meaning she avoided the voidout that had wiped out the country. Despite being far from the country she still fled away in fear of more void-outs. While fleeing she came across many civilians fleeing from their home in distress and fear. Upon the chaos Anya took shelter in an abandoned house, where to her surprise she found the house was not abandoned as she came across a crying baby in a crib with the corpse of a woman beside it. After examining the corpse she noticed the woman had features she had never seen before such as fangs and other features she had never seen on any other Suvial. After being unable to determine the cause of death she looked over the child finding the small infant had a swirly smoky pattern of rich purple and red in their eyes. Without much time to think she took the baby and left early in the morning and did not stop until she reached safety.

283AC-286Ac
    After avoiding a second voidout in her life out of fear Anya finally settled in the city of Uttrasamela. Anya kept the baby she had rescued strictly hidden, Anya’s entire life surrounded around this child as for the first time in her life she no longer felt alone and felt normal as the child also had oddities that she did not understand such as it’s lighter skin tone, swirly red and purple eyes and a rare skin condition causing the baby boy to have discoloured patches in different areas of his body just like her. Anya quickly read every book she could get her hands on about childcare and motherhood, and took very good care of the baby who she named Ravaphine.

286AC-300AC

Ravaphine continued to grow up sheltered away from the public as Anya still tried to find solutions and answers as to what Ravaphine was exactly, she spent years reading book to book aimlessly trying to find the answers being too afraid to ask anyone for help. Anya found her answers, coming to the conclusion Ravaphine was a Brood. After this conclusion Anya was fearful he would never be accepted or that he could even be taken from her. Around this time is also when Revaphine’s personality started to properly form as he was growing into his teenage years. Revaphine became the opposite of Anya being an optimistic social butterfly.

Anya knew he needed to be surrounded with others his age due to his extroverted personality, she decided her only course of action was to move out of the city away from prying eyes until they could find another solution perhaps even somewhere over sea they could call home oneday. Upon travelling she had packed books on the Regalian Empire. She mostly researched the laws and culture to try and fill Revaphine with hope of a better life for them in the future.The two were attacked by some petty criminals consisting of Kathar. Revaphine was killed in the attack and Anya scared off the remaining bandits using Sorcery.

During this attack Anya was left on death's bed besides the corpse of her son, however she was not left to die alone as a unknowing person approached her. The unidentified person spoke of a Godess of Secrets and the children of Knowledge. Anya was offered a deal, to sacrifice their flesh and she would live again. She would awaken healed but with no flesh and alone.

Present Day

300ac-309ac

Anya never continued her travels and left Avela all together to travel to Regalia for the sole purpose to live on the dream Revaphines shared with her. She was very dormant until discovering the rampant Sanguine issue in Regalia. Revaphine being a brood caused Anya to be drawn towards the Sanguine. Anya felt she had a new purpose as she wanted to help protect, nurture and lead sanguine.

Anya adjusted quickly into her new lifestyle and was drawn down to the library within the sewers, eventually coming to meet the Lich Lord Xilthruum. Anya was Immediately questioned why she was in his library and what the nature of her Sorcery was, after explaining her new purpose she would be recruited to become the Lich Lord’s Librarian. The Lich became a teacher and groomed her to become the perfect Librarian and hostess, despite their complicated relationship Anya considers the Lich her first friend.

Progression Information
    Forced Talents
    Sorcery 2 points
    Rouge 1 point

[​IMG]

222forum.png

~A wicked touch, a deadly mind, I'm not so patient
    And I know exactly what I wanna do
    Exactly what I want from you~

• Winner x 11
    • Powerful x 4
    • Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    #1 FlossyBerryRene, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  2. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

I am claiming this character app for staff review!
    Expect a response within 48 hours.

3. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

☼ Staff Review! ☼
    Hello, my name is Eccetra and I’ll be reviewing your app today.​

• What subrace of Altalar is Anya? This will affect her hair color and eye color, so take a look on the wiki and pick which is most fitting!
      -
      Preferred Weapon is now a mandatory part of the Basic Information for combat characters! Please add this in.
      -
    • At the moment, you are only using 38 proficiency points! You have an extra 10 to spend if you would like them.
    Please mark your changes in another color and tag me when you’re finished!

4. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

I have made the updates are these all okay?

5. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

@FlossyBerry
    Great job! Only edit I have to request is to move the Preferred Weapon up to the mandatory section of Basic Information (under sexuality). But since it is there, I'll go ahead and approve this!

☼ Approved! ☼

6. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Hello, If it is not to much issue I would request if you could re-review my character sheet. I have made a small change with the skills I had 10 points I forgot to spend that I now have I also ic have been learning other skills and stopped practicing some skills as they did not help anya. She has been studying Alchemy and hardly fights.

I have highlighted my changes in red!

7. alianon

alianon . Supremium

hey uh. im pretty sure elves are physically twelve when theyre sixteen.

update: theyre actually like 8 at 16

#7 alianon, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
  8. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

Hey! Just a friendly notice, Altalar don't start puberty until the age of 18. This would be like a prepubescent child going to work in a brothel.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

It is stated at that age she was only cleaning glasses, helping washing clothes and etc doing what she can at home to help her mother and states she does not go into that profession until she is actually twenty

10. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

This would still be like a (very) young teenager engaging in sex work. Altalar don't finish physical development until the age of 30. Starting at 20 would still put her at 13-14 in Human equivalence.

11. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Sorry to reply, but I updated my app on the 19th of may and its been some time I know you're all busy but I would just appreciate when you have time if you could look over it thanks! and she is now a sanguine!

Just to mention I added my changes in red

@Eccetra

#11 FlossyBerryRene, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  12. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Re-Approved as I find no issues with the application.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Eccetra Sorry to tag once more I have further updated my sheet, Anya no longer practices music and tends to spend more of her time using a whip then singing or playing music.

14. ScaledSupremacy

ScaledSupremacy No, no, I'm just a... reverse blood donor.

Hope to see her around. Selester or Dominic might be in town at some point, unless you'd rather retcon that part for the Anya rewrite :)

15. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Nah its not retconned, and maybe but Anya often resides in old town.

16. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

@FlossyBerryRene
    Hello! One main thing. I'm not sure if this was added in the past, but it does require looking over:
    • For Vampire mutations to be present, you must deduct 10 proficiency points from your pool. Be sure to make this change! I'd also recommend placing each proficiency on a different line for ease of reading.
    Give me a tag when this is done!

17. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

I'm alittle confused as adding all my points together makes 38, and if you take 10 from 48 it makes 38, meaning i've already deducted the points

@Eccetra

18. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Eccetra I have also changed my race if thats okay, I have justified in her backstory that her father was an avanthar and her mother half-avanthar

19. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

Approved.

20. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Eccetra

Edited my app to the new vampire update.

21. Arendan

Approved.

22. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Arendan Changed one mutation if thats okay

23. Arendan

Approved.

24. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Arendan Just added some additional stuff and changed one point around

#24 FlossyBerryRene, Aug 1, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  25. Arendan

Approved.

26. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Arendan I updated my prof for the new prof system!

27. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@FlossyBerryRene
    Hello there, I'll be claiming this app for review. Expect a response in 24 hours.

28. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Alright, let's get right to the review!

Please fix your physical stat to match your current points. It should be 10 physical stat.

You need to update this entire section to the new format please.
    Please make the appropriate edits in GREEN and then tag me once you're done.
    @FlossyBerryRene

29. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Nesstro I made the changes hope they're okay!

30. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Everything looks good here, I'll be APPROVING this.

31. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Nesstro Changed my race back to sundial altalar as being avanthar has not quite worked out is that okay?

32. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  33. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Nesstro Updated my Profs slightly, I made the changes in purple look okay?

34. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Your backstory disappeared. You need to fix that and add it back please.
    @FlossyBerryRene

35. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

not sure what happened there fixed!

36. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

37. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Nesstro

I have made some changes to my application.
    • I have/request to change my bloodline I know this is often not allowed but I have never changed my bloodline once not even when the new sanguine update came out. I have not only gotten sick of playing Alias but I dread being one considering how long I have been a sanguine most people are aware of my affliction and I feel it takes away the point of being an Alias so if I am allowed I would humbly ask if I may change my bloodline to Zikiel

• Stripped away my +15 Alchemy for the Haunting Sorcery mutation, I have chosen only 3 spells if that is alright as I believe I do not need more then three.

• I have changed the Personality and Abilities to the other format as before I answered the questions.

38. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• Like Like x 1
  39. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Nesstro Sorry to tag its just my app doesnt have approved?

40. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

@Nesstro

Swapped Shadows Within, to Shadow Guise. While Also adding two new sorcery spells Rearrange and Who Needs Skill. I originally had +5 in throwing but took away 4 for Reerange, and took 1 from Throwing and 3 from Medicine for Who Needs skill. Changes have been made in grey In total I have the max zikiel spells (5)