Archived Another Probably Useless Idea Came To My Mind

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridgee

P.I.
Reaction score
Faction
Ireland
Kingdom
Ireland
Roleplay Guilds
Ireland
What if we could make like each mincraft day about 1 hour and the same with night, just to make it a bit more realistic. :P

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree, this is useless.
There is already a system that Mojang made; about 13 minutes for a day and 12 minutes for night (Something like that).

Massivecraft has a 20 minute day/night cycle

You play in a Blocky world full of Dwarves, elves and vampires ect. Where the extent of combat is who can cram the most god apples in their mouth. Realism is out of the question. XD

You play in a Blocky world full of Dwarves, elves and vampires ect. Where the extent of combat is who can cram the most god apples in their mouth. Realism is out of the question. XD

Where an evil Banshee witch thing comes to the main city of said world and sets everything on fire, but yet the buildings never burn...

And you can ride pigs, fall off mountains and not break your legs, and with the help of potions, swim in lava and run super fast....

I believe it is like 21 minutes during the day and 17 minutes at night. (not completely sure though)
Actually, I think it was about 11 minutes of Day (Not counting sunrise and sunset, those are considered niether as no ethereal mobs burn nor spawn because of this for a small, two minute span total) And about 11 minutes of NightTime. So interesting fact, every second in real life is a minute in Minecraft. So if one minute is an hour, and there are 24 hours in a day, you can determine there are about 24 minutes of Minecraft in a 'day'.
I know, this is too mathematical and scientific to be read all the way through.
And to those who read the whole thing,
Wow. Just, wow.
((Nevermind this, I counted this on the MassiveCraft timing, it was increased mainly by lag))[DOUBLEPOST=1366582485,1366582167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good point there.
But this is still realistic (In some degree of the insane), whomever can eat them without a burst stomach is stronger.
In the gut, at least.

I don't know if it's still around, but massivecraft's day night cycle used to be a lot longer. I'm fairly sure that the way the cycle is elongated is every 5 seconds or so, the time is set back 3 seconds, making time pass at 2/5th of the normal rate.. Judging from how on massive you do often see the moon glitching back every few seconds, there is some kind of time altercation, as I don't normally see this on other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.