• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Announcement From The New Lord Commander

152813_orig.jpeg

basicsblackwhitesepbig.jpg
To the people of Regalia,

As of present, there are many concerns plaguing the city. Dragons roam our skies, our friends and family have different allegiances, and a change of Lord Commanders only adds further stress to our already burdened citizens. I would like all peoples of the city to be aware that I will show the same compassion to fellow citizens as I have previously, and show the same contempt and fury to the criminals within these walls. I am not a woman of secrecy, and have no need to keep private my thoughts in these trying times.

• On the matter of the Dragon Worshippers: These people may have been swayed by magic, or by their own will. Regardless, these people are our friends and family. As long as they remain lawful, they will not be touched or harmed in any way. They WILL be kept under suspicion. The dragon witch is indeed a threat, and it is best we prepare for any attack; outside or within. Unless the Dragon Laws, yet to be approved, are put into effect and state otherwise the dragon worshippers will be left alone unless the situation demands otherwise.
  • On the matter of the Arken: These manifestations, conjurations, or accumulations of evil that they may be, regardless of what they may be, are a threat to the safety of the city and its people. Any willing attempts to aid these subjects will be met with swift and harsh justice.
  • On the matter of the rival dragon: The dragon that would oppose this dragon witch is a blessing, and a welcomed ally. However, it should remain a cautious affair to encounter this second dragon. The Violet Order does not encourage the approach or interaction with this dragon.
  • On the matter of the slums dwellers: These subjects of the city are still a present threat that we are ready to engage and combat with pleasure. However, during these times many seek shelter in the slums while the dragon witch runs rampant, some of resistance groups with the interests of the Empire in mind. In acknowledgement of this, any person that would find themselves in this situation should be welcomed to a mutual ceasefire. The Violet Order will avoid entering the slums, leaving the district to it's own filth and devices in peace on the grounds that any slum dweller remain in the slums or enter the city unarmed and with no ill intent. ANY active and detrimental incident brought up by the slums will be met with a swift resolution to the slum dweller threat.

Any members of the noble peerage with concerns may personally meet with myself in Black Tower to discuss the issue, and hopefully bring an agreeable resolution.

With highest regards and faith in our Emperor,
~Kaya Akersdottir Sorenvik
Lord Commander of the Violet Order
basicsblackwhitesepbig.jpg