Approved Sheet Ania Sagh, The Wandering Protector

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by MidnightRey, Mar 28, 2019.

1. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (12).png
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (11).png
    IMG_20210909_115850.jpg
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (2).png
    Full Name: Alexandria Aalvienta
    ❈Regalian Name: Alexa Haaven, or Ania Sagh
    ❈Other Surnames: Hallevandeia
    ❈Visual Age: 21
    ❈Birthday:
    ❈Zodiac Sign:
    ❈Sexuality: Heterosexual
    ❈Pronouns: She/Her
    Race: Yanar
    ❈Subspecies: Yanera-Flor
    Preferred Weapon:
    ❈Stave [Stave Combat]
    OIP (2).jpg
    "Am I the villian, in this story?"
    "Or maybe even a Super Villian?" 1:00-1:22

Aberrancy: Cratos Vampire
    ❈Detectable?: Yes
    ❈Magestone Effect: Abilities disabled
    ❈Purestone Effect: Abilities disabled
    ❈Hallowed Stone Effect: Bearable amounts of pain
    Former Aberrancies
    ❈Sorcerer
    Aliases
    ❈Redacted
    ❈Princess of Tech
    ❈Tech Princess
    ❈Faceless Deprince
    Naegissa Amira
    Other Nicknames:
    ❈Red, Ani

[Symbol of the Technocratic Collective]
    Mainly used by Ania when sending any official or important mail from the Collective.

download_11.jpeg

steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (1).png
    Total Points: 65 [50 Age] + 10 Hobby +5 Racial
    Melee Combat Category
    ❈15 Stave Combat [10 Points, 5 Yanar Boost] [Learned from mother/self taught]
    ❈+1 Two Handed Blunted Combat [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    Science Skill Category
    ❈9 Linguistic Science [9 points] [Explained in Language category]
    Household Art Category
    ❈2 Gardening Art [2 Hobby] [Self taught]
    Performance Art Category
    ❈4 Theatre Art [4 Hobby] [Self taught]
    ❈2 Circus Art [2 Hobby] [Self taught]
    Nature Art Category
    ❈2 Horticulture Art [2 Hobby] [Self taught]
    Roguery Skills
    ❈3 / Rogue Gift IV/4 [Self taught]
    ❈3 / Wall Climb 3 [Learned from Sivo Sagh]
    Alchemy
    ❈3 / Pack Three / Conning Alchemy [Self taught]
    Technik
    ❈3 / True Path I/1 [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    ❈3 / Home Enchant 2 [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    arcanology
    ❈3 / Artifact Knowledge [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    Metallurgy
    ❈3 / Iron Family Metallurgy [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    ❈3 / Weapon Metallurgy [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    ❈3 / Armor Metallurgy [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    ❈3 / Clockwork Metallurgy [Learned From Rhys Sagh]
    OIP (2).jpg

steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (3).png
    Physical Stat: 25 [Yanar Cap: 25]
    ❈Gardening x0.5, Theatre x0.5, Circus Art xo.5, Horticulture x0.5, Metallurgy x0.5, Stave x1, Two-Handed Blunt Combat x1
    ❈2 Gardening, 4 Theatre, 2 Circus, 2 Horticulture, 12 Metallurgy , 15 Stave, 1 Blunt,
    ❈(2 / 2) + (4 / 2) + (2 / 2) + (2 / 2) + (12/2) + 15 + 1
    ❈1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 6 + 15 +4 = 26

Body Shape:
    ❈Athletic
    Body Fat:
    ❈Average

steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (4).png
    Modern Altalar
    ❈[Learned from Leth]
    ❈Parent language
    ❈[10/10]
    Common
    ❈Free language

❈[10/10]
    ❈[Self taught]
    Sihndar Dialect
    ❈[Learned from Deldrax Dri'alatran]
    ❈Linguistic Science
    ❈[10/10]
    Faraddi
    ❈[Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    ❈Linguistics Science
    ❈[9/10]
    New Regalian
    ❈[Learning from Heinrich Wulfmacht]
    ❈Linguistics Science
    ❈[1/10]

OIP (1).jpg
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (5).png
    Yanar Racial Ability Kit / Yanera-Flor
    Sorcery Skill I/1
    Gives access to:
    Light Mend II/2

World Shift I/1
    Ability Description: Allows Alexa to sing-bend dead objects. Such as wood, metal, so forth. At will, to any shape she would like.

Flux Shift V/5
    Ability Description: Allows Alexa to change the looks of her clothing at will.

Yanar Biology I/1
    Ability Description: Allows Alexa to use Wyldbirthing, and upon dying to respawn within 48 hours. Being usable only four times a year. And also make herself a plant companion called a Yatil.

Yanar Biology II/2
    Ability Description: Allows Alexa To willingly while in a rental region with Home Enchant 7 in it. To enter a dream world and bring in others with her. Or forcefully drag someone into the world and photobomb them mentally.

Yanar Biology III/3
    Ability Description: Allows Alexa To at will summon And unsummon a five to six foot tall wooden stave. Which can be handed off to someone else, but rots within 48 hours. If it's stolen from Alexa she needs to wait said 48 hours to regrow a new one.

Home Enchant VII/7
    Ability Description: Allows Alexa to make a home or region become covered in plant life. With small plant beings that help her around the garden. And these beings will also attack any aggressive people I'm the garden. Cutting all their combat profs by 25%.

Light Mend III/3
    Ability Description: Alexa gains energy from the sunlight around her. Gaining fed status from that. And can activate another function that when she is in direct sunlight (with not even leaf blocks in the way). She can gain a +5 physical state bonus.

Flux Shift VI/6
    ❈Allows Alexa to at-will change her body shape, fat, sex, And hair.

steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (7).png
    Technik
    Combat Abilities
    Magic Bolt I/1 [Sorcery Skill II/2] [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    Ability Description: This ability she learned from her father and mimics the exact way he uses this ability. Through her weapon of choice being a stave after she points her weapon in the general direction of a victim. Pure soul essence will begin to form around her stave before rapidly sparling up to the top. Which right after a bullet of pure Soul Essence shoots outwards towards the victim, if hitting, leaving a kind of wound one would get from being slashed relatively deep with a sword. Before the Essence begins to go back down, taking 30 seconds to fully recharge the ability.

Aesthetic Abilities
    Spirit Familiar I/1 [Machine Power VI/6] [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    Ability Description: This Familiar being will appear as a tiny dragon made entirely out of Robotic Parts, based off of the Green Forest Dragon in appearance. It can also be things like a snake, fox, etc.
    Dragon:
    b4fb9f0172e11f840f4840e228cc79e4.jpg
    Snake: 75c9ece6b91988c2fe8c86c222f12913.jpg
    Fox: f51076fc87c6975a9ff5757e7f036ed9.jpg

Travel Abilities
    True Path I/1 [Bought Ability] [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    Ability Description: When beginning into a sprint. The Alexas body will be shot forwards as multiple wires and hooks would blast out of a belt she wears. Near instantly shooting her forwards in anywhere within a ten-block radius. And as well as allowing her to avoid and maneuver around anyone within her path. This ability has a 15-minute cool down.

Home Enchant Abilites
    Home Enchant 2 [Bought Ability] [Learned from Rhys Sagh]
    Ability Description: Alexa can take a small piece of equipment and put it into the middle of a home or region. After she does wires and whips will begin to come out of the device, going to dig themselves across the walls of the surrounding area like vines. They will aesthetically change to fit in the appearance of the surrounding area, but have multiple covered holes in them and connect themselves to the water system of the building. Being like a set of self-installing water sprinklers, after such whenever the building catches on fire, these holes will open and spray outwards across the flames in the home, instantly drenching them out before shutting off again. Another function is these same wires will act as a defense mechanism against any kind of stealing or vandalism, acting as a hive mind and being able to tell a location that something is being broken down. The wires will surround the area and protect it unless a lot of brute force is used to break it.

Support Abilities
    Light Mend I/1 [Sorcery Skill II/2] [Learned at a magic school]
    Ability Description: When putting a metal device of hers over a wound. Microbots will be injected into the wound. Which will begin to near-instantly cause the wound to rapidly heal over as if the process for its healing was in 100X speed boosted. Before finishing up and returning to the metal device.

Light Mend II/2 [Sorcery Skill I/1] [Learned at a magic school]
    Ability Description: It is basically Light Mend 1 in both forms, but a slower version of it. Having no cooldown between uses.

Alchemy Abilities
    Pack 3 / Conning Alchemy [Bought Ability] [Self-taught]

Roguery abilities

Rouge Gift IV/4 [Bought Ability] [Self-taught]
    Wall Climb III/3 [Bought Ability] [Learned from Sivo Sagh]
    Ability Description: When jumping up, a large array of wires and hooks will blast out from a belt she wears. Swinging her upwards towards wherever rooftop or land below she is trying to get to. Or she can small out a small technology piece that forms into a grappling hook that she can use to get around.

OIP (2).jpg

[Anias parents.. Sivo and Rhys Sagh]
    IMG_20210911_142128.jpg

IMG_20210911_142608 (1).jpg
    OIP (1).jpg
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (6).png
    Base Kit
    Afflicted Life I/1
    Blood Eyes I/1
    Blood Curse I/1
    Vampiric Form III/3
    Cursed Soul I/1

"For Steel and Blood, the Collective stays at Arms together."
    Alexas Clockwork Golem from Machine Power III/3
    ❈85% of Alexa's Clockwork Golem is a being made entirely out of pure clockwork tech, including it's neck. It's eyes are empty sockets, from which a blazing red light glows, and a good portion of the right side of it's face is made up of red metals. It does have strands of metallic like-hair, however it's a dark grey color and a thick texture, shining like metal. To top off the ensemble, it's voice is inhuman and mechanical, static following it's every word and making it sound more robot than human.
    ❈Sound effects when using the Clockwork Golem:

❈When in the Clockworks Golems body Alexa can create a series of sounds between roars, growls, or just when moving around. Here's some good examples, anything beyond 0:15: Sound Effects

Cratos Bloodline Kit
    Machine Lord I/1
    Ability Description: If her control device is either stolen or taken from her. She can instantly recreate it by streams of metal liquid which show up in her hand. Resummoning it, before it goes on a 72 hour cooldown.

Machine Lord II/2
    Ability Description: Ignoring all mechanisms which would normally prevent the abilities usage. Alexas hand can suddenly become pure steaming red. Which any doorway or gateway will be instantly melted through. Before this ability goes on a 72 hour cooldown.

Machine Lord III/3
    Ability Description: Alexas entire body suddenly becomes surrounded in a blast of black inky steam which causes all within two blocks to be knocked backwards. Which after she is launched into the sky and is able to reposition herself anywhere within 10 blocks. This also has a 72 hour cooldown.

Machine Power I/1
    Gives access to: Clockwork Technik for free. No notable changes.

Machine Power II/2
    Gives access to: Clockwork Environment for free. No notable changes.

Machine Power III/3
    Gives access to: Clockwork Golem for free. All Cratos related abilities can be used while using the Golems form.

Machine Power IV/4
    Gives access to: Clockwork Control for free. No notable changes.

Machine Power V/5
    Gives Access to: Clockwork Biotics for free, however they can only be used on self. And no one else. Taking 30 minutes to reform body parts.
    Note: Due to buying Clockwork Biotics, creating body parts for other people is now possible.

Machine Power VI/6
    Gives access to: Spirit Familiar I for free. Familiar must be made purely out of Clockwork pieces. Can have a voice, personality, and memories, and take on multiple forms of transportation.

Wall Climb IV/4
    Ability Description: When using this ability to begin a climb, she can bring out these items which can extend out into hooks from her sides that allow her to break into any surface. Using her body to climb herself up, slowly but truly.
    Item Description: IMG_20210612_152937.jpg

Sorcery Skill II/2
    Gives Access to: Light Mend 1, and Magic Bolt 1
    OIP (2).jpg

OIP (1).jpg
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (8).png
    Eye Color
    ❈A cyan color
    Hair Color
    ❈Bright blue
    Hair Style
    ❈Long and simple
    Skin Color
    ❈A light teal color
    Clothing
    ❈Normal clothing
    Height
    ❈5'8

Facial features
    ❈Alexas horns [Pegan horn] and her cat ears have to be the most defining features on her head. The cat ears she can control and move around to her heart's desire. However the horns remain stationary at all times.

Character’s fashion
    ❈Alexa has multiple different outfits she wears, some meant to just wear around her home for the sake of comfort or a very fancy dress to wear only to very special occasions such as a Noble ball or such. Her outfits also can differ based on the time of year it is. Such as during the summer she often only wears things like dresses and so forth and perhaps some kind of jewelry. Normally with multiple flowers in her hair making some kind of a flower crown. When also around her home she enjoys wearing a Crimson red cape given to her by one of her best friends named Jonathan. Even more so during the winter due to how warm and cozy it is.

Character’s voice
    ❈Voice Claim normally:
    Alexa
    ❈Voice Claim in her golem

Tech Voice

Exist Lavvanya Mutations
    ❈Exist Purify
    ❈Exist Bite

Pagan Marvash Mutations
    ❈Pegan Horn
    OIP (2).jpg

OIP (1).jpg
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (9).png
    How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
    ❈Alexa when happy normally would let out a small smile sometimes accompanied by a laugh. But otherwise not much else, either often being too tired now and days to show off much energy at a time. But it can be more childlike should Alexa feel up to such and is well rested along with being very pleased or happy by what's happening.
    "When you get the moment, enjoy what you have and the moments of peace you get. Cause you could wake up to it all being voidfire the next day."

How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
    ❈Her ears would pin down to her head when in fear with her tail freezing in place behind her. However, her expression remains stone cold. As is her natural reaction to try and hide her fear or fright by something and try to seem tough. However, friends often can see through this disguise.
    "Fear is weakness, don't show it to others.. less you want your place to be challenged."

How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
    ❈Alexa normally will try to shrug off or ignore her stress. If that doesn't work, then find the source of her stress and the problem. And attempt to rid of it in any way shape or form.
    "Life has always been stressful, I won't cave now. I can always deal with this later."

How does your character view Law and Authorities?
    ❈She sees them quite frankly as useless. Even before her infection they had been. The multiple attacks and lack of care for the citizens. Even from her own Nobles she worked for and found herself wishing to be undoubtedly loyal to with no end. As she was introduced to Vampirism and joined a coven. Her faith in the guards and Peerage grows weaker every passing day.
    "Most of the Guards and the Peerage are useless nowadays, I mean, they are the reason I am what I am today."

How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
    ❈She does not judge others based on their race. Believing all races are naturally equal and should be such. As she knows the need to fight for an accepted place in the world during her younger years. With the constant pressure to improve and push herself for approval. And therefore wishes for no one else to need to fight like she did.
    "Do not judge who you do not understand. Get to know them first before you make assumptions of that person based on skin. Or what they look like."

How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
    ❈Her Religion, which used to be of Estel most of her life. Quickly changed to that of the Thousand Eyes after her turning into a Wyrden vampire. The Religion which she had learned from both her adopted father, Rhys Sagh and step brother Rizu Sagh. She sees Djjwa Ifirti as the now true and only God in her life. Given how many times she believed the one she worshipped before had failed her. And watched people who didn't worship Djjwa Infirti fall into insanity. Believing it was her destiny to join the Coven, hence why she was spared of her life after turning and kept her sanity. Unlike others around her. She found peace and family within the Collective. All which she thanks Djjwa for.
    But it's not to the level she would force her Religion on others nor even judge their Gods. She would likely more or so just humor them however. And pity them if she speaks to then of Ifirti but not heave her warning.
    "May Djjwa Ifirti Eclipse all those Gods and Goddesses fake and punish those who refuse to seek the truth and ignore his ancient wisdom."

How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
    ❈Alexa sees magic as a useful tool to use. But also a special passion to herself. She had grown up learning it from her friend Leth who had taught her the way of magic growing up. And she had later moved off to look for more ways to improve her magical abilities and trying multiple different kinds of magic. But it never truly worked to satisfy what she wanted for herself. That was when she took on Vampirism. And her already current healing abilities are enhanced beyond normal standard. Only then did she feel really.. Satisfied.
    "Magic is alright, but it will never compete against machinery."

How does your character feel towards their family?
    ❈Her birth mother and other family members had mostly left the city. With her grandfather killed and her mother simply out on adventures. Alexa began feeling a hole inside herself she needed filled. So when she joined the Collective shortly after she was adopted by Rhys and Sivo Sagh. Who is now whom she strives and works towards impressing. She also has now her little sister who is also named Alexandria and an older brother named Rizu. And her weird uncle figure in life who she thinks to be an idiot but at least he is her idiot. Whom is named Lock.
    "My family is that of the Collective. And I am happy now among them."

What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
    ❈She is proud of her ability to help and care for her coven, and her current noble house, Kreiburg. Which she had always strived her best to be recognized and seen. Being loyal to both groups to no end. Making one of her most defining traits be loyalty to those she finds herself caring about.
    "I will remain loyal to those I care for. Unless one of them forces my wrath."

What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
    ❈As of now it likely would be the Collective. Whom she wants to stay with and keep marching onwards with them in their endeavors. After many failed attempts at finding happiness among other groups, she had near given up. Until she met Rhys.
    "I live onwards to fight for my friends, those I care for. And my Coven.

What is your character's biggest insecurity?
    ❈Her biggest insecurity at the moment is very likely the fear of abandonment. And having no place in the world or true social life. Where Alexa as a Sanguine is more self secluded. She still depends often on the social interactions she has on the surface with different crowds. For however much she must like her new life. She truly can never give up what she had grown up doing. And that is more or so being a social butterfly.
    "If news of my Vampirism gets out, I know for certain my social life might as well be destroyed. And those I trusted will turn their backs on me and attempt to cure what doesn't need cured."

What is your character's biggest fear?
    ❈She greatly fears fire, for in her eyes. It's a vile thing she finds herself both thankful for but also scared of. Keeping flames in her homes full of plants inside controlled fire places or furnaces, and refuses to use lanterns or torches. As she does not want her home burning down but also needs the provided heat during the harsher times of year."
    "Fire is beautiful with the way the flames move and glow, yet it's so deadly and can cause so much destruction at the same time."

Character Quirks
    Alexa has an entire language-like thing when it comes to her moods and personality. Which friends can often use to tell what Alexa is feeling even when she tries to hide it.
    ❈Content or Happy: Tail waves gently back and forth behind her.
    ❈Excited: Tail moves around in a circular motion.
    ❈Sad: Tail drapes down to the ground and drags across it.
    ❈Fearful: Tail instantly stiffens out and becomes nearly still as a rock.
    ❈Angry: Tail lashes back and forth behind her
    ❈Disgusted: Tail becomes more stiff and twitches.

character’s skills.
    ❈Alexa loves nature and gardening. She owns a garden which is basically her entire home which she often tends to and takes care of. Growing all kinds of fruits and plant life in it. She also has a hobby of acting and doing acrobatics (circus arts). She had recently learned from Rhys how to work and tinker with some Clockwork but not a lot of it, along with making forging and working with armory and weapons another hobby of hers. Meanwhile she practiced her fighting skills with her mother Sivo.
    OIP (2).jpg

OIP (1).jpg
    steampunk-demo-by-marta-van-eck (10).png
    Birth-Childhood 1-12
    ❈When Alexa was first created by her mother Rowan Haaven, her first intention was to go out into the forest and explore. Which she did, she was a bright, young, and curious Yanera-Flor who loved to see the best in everyone no matter the circumstances. However it wasn’t often her mother was around, working alongside the Black Hand which often took up most of their time. So instead her grandparents had raised her most of her time growing up. And she had a friend named Leth who had from a young age taught her Modern-Altalar. As in her younger years, the two were nearly inseparable, always seen together about the forest playing and making jokes. It was some of the more simple times of Alexas past.

❈Leth had also taught her the use of magic and the tricks that can be done with it. Which Alexa found she had a natural knack for and quickly began messing around with her newfound magical powers. Meanwhile, when spending time with her grandparents they would teach her the art of medicine and how to use alchemy and herbs to treat wounds and basic creation of healing potions.
    ❈In this time while out in the woods, it was not uncommon for Alexa to bring home little critters with her from the forest, be it spiders, snakes, bugs, birds, rodents, she likely had it. And she spent about a year learning how to properly nurture and tend to them. Sometimes she would use them to prank her siblings who she would ever so often see, she had a good relationship with them.
    ❈However, it was rare she got to interact with them much as they went out on their own adventures or lives. Alexa often prayed to Estel that she could go out and see the world, excited to see what it would mean for her.

Teenager-Young Adult 13-30
    ❈As Alexa matured and became older she began to think about what she really wanted to do with her life. Soon deciding, she wanted to be a guard. To help protect those who could not protect themselves, to be able to fight as her mother can. When bringing this up to her mother, who was hesitant at first to teach her. She soon gave in to the constant pleading and began to teach her the art of using a stave in combat. Alexa took her studies very seriously, beginning to master the use of a stave in combat for many years which she trained.

❈She soon after moved to the imperial city with her mother, being the grand capital of Regalia, she began to set out in this time to learn common, so she could more easily get around, by the time she was about 20 she had mastered the language quite well. In this time she met with many of her family members she never knew she had and made many friends along the way. In this time after seeing some Varran, a race up until this point she had never seen before, and naturally found herself fascinated by.
    ❈Alexa Wyldbirthed her form into that of a half Asha, and has kept the form ever since among any form she takes on via Wyldbirthing again. She soon after joined the House Sterke-enn as their house guard. She made friends with the nobles among their ranks, notably being Sigvid, Bolverk, and Fuirich. All who have found special places in her heart despite them now believing to be mostly dead.

❈Shortly after Leth, who had decided to come to the city with her, left to go out on her own adventures and endeavors. Leaving her a single Nightsilver dagger her friend had forged just for her before leaving the city. The Nightsilver blade which she still has to this day. And that was the last Alexa had ever heard from Leth again. And to follow this, house Sterke-enn had lost their nobility, which after most of them had left to. And so she went on in search of another job.

Adult Years 31-40
    ❈She left for a few years from the city to find work as an Alchemist and go to the school of Alchemy, spending years there until she graduated from her studies. Then moving onto the school of magic in which she converted her already existing spells into magic to better improve her ability to heal others and surround herself in nature. After these many years she returned to the city, to keep practice her battle skills with a stave, she met someone named Theopold who ran a mercenary company she joined. Picking up playing the flute and practicing her singing skills as a side hobby. She made many friends, such as Deldrax, who had taught her Sihndar Dialect. Jonathan, Alaric, Wolvard, and many more. Some who had often trained with her in the Mercenary Company. However, most are long gone by this point and time.

❈After the Mercenary Company had merged with the Inquisition, Alexa stepped down from her place in the company. Not wanting to change her Religion to keep the job, however, Theopold didn’t wish to leave her without a job and so he let her begin working at the Wunderbar instead so she could keep supporting herself. She got into the hobby of cooking and making sweets, however never became very skilled in it. During this time, more and more of her family members seem to leave the city by the day. Leaving Alexa in a state where she began to work more and more often in an attempt to forget her struggles and ever-so-rising stress.

❈After a while at the bar, Alexa said her goodbyes and moved off in hopes to find better things. In this time she got into Ritualism and began to worship the way of Estel more as she looked towards Religion to find peace of mind. But it did little to help her as she one day left the Religious group she was traveling with. She had changed into a Yanera Dul, before into a Fae Shaillence, but now she has again settled for Yanera Dul.

Challenges 41-58
    ❈When returning to the city Alexa came to find her home in ashes and ruins. She had first looked to her old allies for assistance, being Theopold and Alaric. Alexa joined Keens Ivory Company for a while, soon after joining Theopold in his house guard and medic group. She would be housed and given food in return for her services given she had nowhere to go. However shortly after doing this Alaric had completely thrown her out. Firing her from the Ivorys and ignoring her at every given opportunity. If she tried to explain herself, he didn't listen, or even tried to be friendly with him and speak with him in a public setting, he wouldn't respond. At this time she found herself befriending someone named Augustin Mohren. Who she told her worries and troubles to. He had seemed to find sympathy for her. Which Alexa took as a sign of friendship and became increasingly loyal towards him. There was another man from the Ivorys she became close to named Ulric. Alexa soon after joined the war effort and began fighting under the Kreiburgs flag.

❈After a few weeks, she had an encounter with someone who was Rhys Sagh, at the time your average Vampire clockwork monster. It wasn’t exactly a good encounter either, it started out with Rhys dragging her into an alleyway and draining her near to death. However he stopped, which a Werebeast came in, perhaps waiting to finish her off, but Rhys had chased it away. After recovering some Alexa and Rhys got to talking about Clockwork, they spent hours in that Alleyway, just talking while Alexa recovered from the blood loss. And it sparked a great friendship. Soon after losing both Deldrax and Ulric, both men she loved dearly, one who left due to being unable to deal with the city anymore and one who just merely vanished one day without a single trace. In her sadness and as a last-ditch attempt to feel loved she became a Cratos sanguine, joining Rhys, his coven, and becoming his adopted daughter.

❈She proceeded to become close to those in her Coven and other family members, eager to get to know her now ‘true’ family. Who she is now without a doubt loyal to. However, also serving loyalty under house Kreiburg at the same time while hiding her sangunism. During this time she became very close to a Sihndar named Baeldeth, having first met both serving under the Kreiburg guard.

Alexa one day chose to try reaching out to her mother, Rowan Haaven. Asking for questions and further clarification on her Origins and the past of her family. However when her mother arrived and told her, she was met with a near terrible Revelation. That she came from a family of Terrorists, her grandparents who she had thought her entire life to be loving and caring people had apparently done terrible sins and slaughtered hundreds to thousands in a conquest in the name of Estel. Alexa was naturally horrified to learn of the Origins of her beloved Grandparents dark pasts, which they tried to make up for, but it eventually did catch up to them regardless. Not only did this make her question her origins but also her Religion, all her life she was taught Estel was a loving and caring being, loving and accepting of all, the bringer of life to her race, yet this has happened? Her grandparents were killers and evil people, was Estel all as perfect as she was once taught? Her beliefs after this began to filter, becoming darker over time as she kept trying to convince herself it couldn't be true. But, it was all to little avail... She went to Rhys about the issue, that's when he introduced her to the worship. of Djjwa Ifiriti, instantly she took an interest and desired to know more. And so that was how she slowly over the years transitioned from worshipping Estel, to worshipping Djjwa Ifirti, the Thousand Eyes. Bringer of Knowledge, the past, present, and future, he knows all that will happen... And one day she hopes Djjwa Ifirti will share his secrets with her as he did with her father.
    But as we know all good things must come to an end at some point. One day while out and about her coven had decided to target Augustin Mohren. They beat him up but Alexa refused to partake in it. In the moment she was overcome with guilt and loss. Unable to bring herself up to face her higher-ups at the time and defend him. A choice she would soon come to regret as later Augustin would make it come back to bite her as he attempted to kidnap her alongside the Ivory Company. However, this failed as she had expected such a plot and beforehand hand and had brought her coven behind her. And they managed to break her out and make an escape. Which after Alaric tried to call her out on her vampirism. But through a certain series of events... This plan also failed and Alexa remained where she was and managed to get off the guard's suspect list.
    ❈One night while Alexa was at a Commoners Assembly meeting, guarding the event in her Kreiburg house guard armor. Alaric Keen and Augustin Mohren had approached her, saying there was something dire that needed to be discussed, and asked her to come outside. Reluctantly, she agreed and followed the two, leaving her post. Outside a few other members of the Ivory joined them, this was when Alexa began to become paranoid. Alaric went on to explain that the lives of the Kreiburgs were now in grave danger and they needed to speak of this issue at once at his Estate. Alexa however didn't trust him, but was still... Paranoid, "What if he's telling the truth? Am I going to let my own safety get in the way of protecting the Kreiburg family?" So she began to plan, she told Alaric off in the moment and went back into the Assembly meeting. However afterwards when Alexa had been properly dismissed by Duke Theopold, she changed out of her Kreiburg house guard armor and put on her disguise before heading down into the Collectives base. She first ran into her father who was going over paperwork, she brought up the issue at hand to him. And explained to him what had happened, Rhys was intrigued by this and called for a Coven meeting. It was agreed Alexa would go to a meeting with Alaric at his Estate, but some of the stealthier members of the Collective would be following closely behind her so in case if it was indeed a trap. They could break her out.

❈At that same moment, Alexa received a letter from Augustin, saying she had to come to the Estate now and that it was urgent. So at that moment, the Collective headed off, Lock, Sivo, and Rhys went with Alexa. Alexa met with Augustin first who then escorted her to the Estate, her Coven members following closely behind her from the surrounding bushes and trees. Once Alexa was inside the Estate, Augustin took her to a corner of the Estate before inviting her for drinks or food, claiming there was someone from the Ivory Company she made friends with that she had to speak to. She kindly refused his offer and began waiting, before Augustin shouted "So, Alexa what is that strange scent that follows you around everywhere?!" (To explain, due to being a Yanera-Dul at the time, Alexa had the favorite fruity and floral scents of each different person within emote distance follow her around. Augustin noticed the scent when he got attacked. And the only person he knew who gave off such a scent was Alexa.) Before Alexa could even run, she was surrounded by at least 8 men, all dressed in Ivory armor and armed with weapons. Alexa summoned her stave, like it would help her much anyways, and demanded to know what the meaning behind this all was. That's when it came out, Augustin accused her of being a sanguine and responsible for the attack against him. Alexa stood firm at first, trying to convince Augustin otherwise. But she soon found it was no use, and Augustin ordered she be restrained and so two of Augustin's men held her down. She dropped her stave, didn't even bother resisting, biting her tongue and lowering her head in defeat, perhaps even shame. Because in truth she did feel ashamed, thinking perhaps she deserved whatever punishment that Alaric had lined up for her. She betrayed Augustin and Alaric the moment she allowed her Kin to beat up Augustin, and she just stood and let it happen? Augustin then ordered she be locked into one of the cells and so away she was taken away.

❈She was taken to the top floor of the cells, however, imagine Alexa's horror when she saw she was being taken to a torture room. Alexa in a panicked motion, began struggling against her captures, using her abilities to escape their grasps and begin running. She ran down the stairs, when she arrived the other members of the Collective had already arrived. And taken care of the man below, Alexa shook in place, conflicted. For a moment, she hesitated, but the Collective took her anyways, however a small part of her wanted to resist. Thinking she deserved what was to come in that torture room, but in the end, she got away from such a fate. Being 'kidnapped' from the Estate in a supposed struggle. Once back at the safety of the Collectives base, Alexa had Rhys bite her, before she rushed out the next morning she went to the Kreiburg Estate and told them what had happened. She managed to play the victim, and everyone at the Estate bought her act. She for a while began to stay with a Songaskia named Taeron, who was a friend of hers. Watching out for her if she showed signs of infection, but knowing he was still suspicious for her being a Sanguine given the accusations. Alexa formed a plan to put those accusations down into the ground, she went to Taeron claiming to feel ill. Taeron took her to Greygate and got a medic to look her over, thankfully the medic was the very one she needed. A man who worked for her father in the Collective, named Caedmon. Alexa managed to convince this person to lie to the guards and claim he 'cured' her. And say she must've only been in the turning stages, given no normal fully turned Sanguine could so calmly and willingly enter the curing chambers to let themselves be cured. And so, Alexa never got off scot-free from the entire situation, nothing ever happened to Alaric, but it was least enough to make sure Alaric didn't go after her anymore. But still, for some time after Alexa was left in a state of constant paranoia, often cursing out the guards who had tried to kidnap her in public and in general playing victim. But overall it was out of fear, fear at the idea Alaric might come for her once more.
    A few weeks after "The Escape". Alexa became the Palest of Lady Solaine Kreiburg. Alexa was very dedicated to her role as a Palest to the Kreiburg and profiled or role with diligence and dedication. However, shortly after a week or so of this, one day while bringing some tea to enjoy with Solaine, she was horrified to find the room was covered and tattered in blood, terrified she called for guards and servants. Servants to clean the rooms, and guards to begin searching the Estate for any sign of Solaine. Meanwhile, she rushed off to find Duke Theopold. Once she did, she brought up the matter to him in a panicked manner. However, she very quickly discovered he didn't have. a hint of concern or worry for his adopted sister. Alexa, in a determined stance to find Solaine, began to search the city up and down, using some house guards to help her in such a quest, after Solaine had heard of the trouble Alexa was going through to find her. Alexa received a letter of where she was, and at once Alexa went there. When she arrived, Caedmon was present, and Alexa very quickly found out Solaine was staying with him. At first, there was tension for Alexa feared of Caedmon revealing her secret, but he said nothing. Alexa was very quick to tend to Solaine, over time Alexa found out the truth behind what had happened to Solaine. Alexas relationship with Theopold became very rocky as what he had done to Solaine had caused to feel unsafe in her own home, and had caused her a lot of grief and pain. Alexa came out to Solaine about her Vampirism, who ended up not minding, saying she was still regardless a good person.[The events of what Theopold did to Solaine is sensitive information therefore should be restricted to being found out IC]. However, Solaine shortly after left the Kreiburg family, and had found peace being far away from Theopold and the Kreiburg family. Alexa remained working under Theopold and his family as a house guard. But she didn't feel the respect for Theopold she once did anymore. Alexa ever so often still visits Solaine and Caedmon, if only for old times sake. And to this day the three have a still strong and healthy relationship.
    ❈It was shortly after these events Alexa first met a person named Alton Rider, who became her close friend and comrade. As time passed, Alexa soon began to train under both her mother and father. Her father taught her the art of Clockwork and it's creation. And her mother taught her the art of stealth and quickness in the shadows. In attempts to become their prized daughter and also find herself a new place within the Coven. Evermore turning more into a full-fledged criminal as time keeps passing.
    Spending more time around her father she learned Faraddi. Along with a series of other abilities from him, such as to forge weaponry, Clockwork Biotics, controlling creatures she can create from Metal, so forth. She spent many years upon years of learning these skills and many more with her father or mother. Before returning one more to the city.

Living Life 59-66
    ❈After many years of working with the Collective and focusing on learning from her parents and becoming the perfect heir and daughter. A lot of things had gone down in this time, in the Collective she had become fairly close to someone named Nathaniel, who was admittedly not within the best state of mind. He had repeatedly put the Collective in some form of danger yet Alexa kept giving him second chances alongside her father Rhys.

❈Her father had also adopted a new family member in this time, an Ailor named Alexandria who was Alexa's sister. And she also got to meet her brother, Rizu Sagh. Alexas sister fell in love with a man named Lock who was also in the Coven. The coven including Alexa imparticular had to have saved Lock more than once from getting captured by guards and Alexa got along well with Lock to. In the end things did not work out between Alexa and Nathaniel as he betrayed the Coven for the finale time. Killing Lock in his act of revenge, this had set a new rage in Alexas heart, but also a sadness and defeat. Shortly after Nathaniel after a long battle was defeated and killed with the Collective getting the last act of revenge. Putting an end to the cycle of violence.

❈She in an attempt to get away some more from the chaotic life of the Collective, went back up to the surface, looking for work under a new Noble house. Turning back into a Yanera-Flor in the process. She shortly after joined Spathous and began to work under their flag. However, Alexa would soon find she would regret ever doing such and making the choice, as the Spathous's were less than fair to her most of the time. Where she had tried multiple times to make peace and make friends with the Spathous's, nothing ever really seemed to work as she was always shot down. And when asked about her reasons for losing her faith and trust in Estel and wishing to turn to the Spirit instead, she lied. And said it was due to the number of misfortunes she had experienced in her life. And not the reasons mentioned in "Truth". This resulted in Dorothios mocking her for having such a weak level of faith. However, not all was terrible and full of regrets, as she shortly after met a Noble named Benjamin Wulfmacht, who she had quickly after grown an attachment to, for a while she had complimented leaving Spathous to join Wulfmacht, but she was always worried of her public reputation to fully do such. After a few months of this endless torment with Spathous, she one day ended up completely just leaving for a while. Going on leave from her work, claiming to be handling business with family, while part of it was true. It just wasn't the family Spathous knew of. She was still in the city, but Spathous never knew that. She would ever so often come up from her hiding to talk with Benjamin. But she mostly completely vanished from Spathous radar and focused on her life in the sewers once more. And taking claim to her name, Ania Sagh of the Collective. Daughter of the Deprincess and Deprince Sivo and Rhys Sagh.

❈In this time, she had also gotten into drama in the family of Alexei, Felsin, and Alton, while she treats Alton like a baby brother, she often gets annoyed at Felsin and for his seemingly lack of care for what might happen to his son. Making her extra protective of Alton, in her time of hiding, she would often visit Alton or find him on the surface as she wondered about. Finding out he had a multipersonality disorder. She was happy to support him and there for him during his time of struggle and need. Though she quickly found others had different reactions to his illness, which she tried her best to shield him from. As she began going to the surface more and more, she soon ran back into Baeldeth again, reuniting with him after so long. The two began to catch up and grow close once more. Alexa soon admitted to being a Vampire to Baeldeth, who ended up taking it very well and supporting her through it even. The two now spend a good amount of time together and Baeldeth had even once warned her about some Sihndars who were planning to attack the Collectives base ahead of time. And thanks to the warning, the Collective ahead of time was ready, and prepared to defend it.

❈After some time, she had finally reunited with house Kreiburg and is planning to completely leave Spathous in the end and keep going on to her oaths to particularly Theopold. She also very recently also found out she had an Uncle still living in the city, so she's pretty excited about that.

❈If only life could be simple for Alexa, but in recent times it had seemed to only grow more complicated. Fully taking on and embracing the name "Ania Sagh". After Rhys Sagh had left the city, Alexa arose to the Throne of Gears, meanwhile she made Felsin her second in command and put him on the Throne of Blades. However facing threats from Adelias and her father as false accusations were put on Felsin. She had no choice in the moment but to remove him. Shortly after recruiting a man named Aldane into the Collective and trying to focus on regrowing the Collectives name and glory.

❈It wasn't long after that a great battle between the Sanguine and the city guard broke out, however it wasn't because of the power of sanguine the battle was won. It was because of the power of the Pride Arken, who had showed up in the middle of the battle to assist the heavily outnumbered sanguine. Sending in black blasts of dread, instantly multiple guards fell to the corruption of Vampirism. Being turned instantly and sent into a wild hunt for the nearest none-sanguine. By the end of it, thanks to the power of Pride... The sanguine rose victorious, and took hold of Greygate. Which was quick to be redecorated and covered in blood and reeked with the smell of death. A week later, Ania put Felsin back on the Throne of Blades as Adelias had left. Refusing to use his Coven as a sword and not a shield, which the other Covens kept pressuring him to do. During this week, it had been nothing but a war. Ania made an alliance with Wilhelm Wulfmacht, who at the time was a Von Kerle vampire. The two had grown close and fought side by side in battle after battle even leading into another week. The city had become a warzone... And that couldn't be denied.

❈However after loosing him one day Ania followed him to the Keep and the next time Wilhelm woke up, she realized it was too late to hope taking him back. As she was met with the reality he was already a Rokkhal.. And wouldn't want to come back, and so she fled. She also became closer to the other Coven leaders in this time. When she found a moment, she tried to play being Alexa, but with each passing day it had become harder for her... She had lost her arm in a fight as Alexa to Benjamin Wulfmacht, while he was in a blinded Cahal rage state. It grew back as pure hard metal. However after quickly finding out Benjamin had no idea what had happened to her, she quickly lied. And told him a Sanguine did it, and he thankfully to her asked no more questions. After this a battle at the Kade Estate went down, however out numbered they were during this. Pride was silent and didn't come to help... The battle was loss before it even began. And yet the Vampires still fought. And Ania barely managed to escape. She met with Wilhelm, pleading for him to help her, and so they forged a deal...

❈The two agreed that if Ania provided support and supplies to those of the Keep, her Kin will be left alone after the entire war is ended and the Collective will be considered none-threats to the state. Together the two planned and plotted against the Lich Lord, and now she has won a battle with the Cahal fighting alongside Wilhelm once more but on the side of the Resistance hidden under Wulfmacht armor with prints she had been provided by Wilhelm the day before to make herself a set and march into battle alongside them. It wasn't long before Ania had revealed to Wilhelm that she was actually indeed, Alexa Haaven. With this now in mind, Alexa had dropped any former Alias's she had in the Resistance and joined officially by the name and face Alexa Haaven again. And in this moment, she also chose to officially ditch both Spathous and Castely, for in favor of Wulfmacht. Becoming an official part of Wilhelms house guard.
    OIP (2).jpg

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 MidnightRey, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2021 at 5:51 PM
  2. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    Sup Hydraaa, I decided to add in her backstory she at some point got infected with Werebeastism and now has a set Soul-Line along with Vampirism. If you could maybe check that over rq and see how it looks that would be great! :D

#2 MidnightRey, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  3. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

4. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Remains Approved.

5. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana Changed the Crimson Form thing around a bit. Followed by switching out one of the Ritualist Abilities and her lightess magic Aesthetics.

#5 MidnightRey, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  6. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

7. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    SuP Hydra, I added a Cratos Bloodline for her including a form. If you could look over the Cratos Form and new mutations, etc, that be amazing. Ty!

I understand it's all pushing it a bit. And I hope it's ok given the person is still very obviously a Cratos? If I need to change it regardless let me know, I mostly was wanting to make SCP 191 in Massivecraft lmao. Just as a plont.

#7 MidnightRey, Feb 13, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  8. HydraLana

We do not allow the direct copying of characters from other media in our world. We allow for inspiration, certainly, but not copying. Please reverse your changes, or seriously consider how you can change your character to make them an homage rather than a direct copy, and tag me once you are done.

9. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

I edited it to where her hair turns a dark silver color instead. Places where the tech is listed is really only for visual purposes. Given she is a plant it won't exactly even look like the picture which is one of the many art pictures made for SCP 191 as she has also been described to have a lot of other alterations and tech implants in her body. Such as some people say 85 percent of her head is tech instead of 80. And the tech socket is on the right part of her face instead of the left. And some say one of her feet is tech as well. It kinda all just depends and is very unlikely to be a copy.

#9 MidnightRey, Feb 13, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  10. HydraLana

My sole point of review is to ask that you please mention in her Life Story when and why/how she became a Cratos. At the moment, seems a bit contrary to her lifepath until now.

11. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

Ann
    Andddd it's been done!

12. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

13. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

14. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    I updated it. Decided to move to full Ritualism given Ritualism + Sorcery Combos are gonna be killed pretty soon and I was unsure of how else to properly proceed.

15. HydraLana

Re-Approved as I can't see any issues.

16. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    So I did a thing and I hope you can work with this. As I spent hours making the document, and idk how I plan to get it onto the actual form page. So I'm hoping you'll take a look at the document and give me the A-Ok with what I got on there so far. And I split it up into different things so you only need to look over the stuff that is required and not all the extra stuff that would be on there. But also put a separate document down that allows you to look over the extra stuff and afflictions. *Please don't make me try fighting the forums to post the actual thing on there, fear*

17. HydraLana

I would urge you to consider adding this to the Forums in your actual application post, but this once, I will allow it. However, you need to try and use the Forums as they are intended to. Take your time, experiment, use spoilers, text formating, etc. to work through and understand the features. But if you make further changes to the application, you need to put it properly on the Forums.

18. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    I finished updating Alexas app. After a while of her being a Wyrden I figured it just didn't fit the theme of the Coven she is currently associated with. Sticking out like a swore thumb around three other Cratos and herself just a Wyrden. Therefore my choice to make her a Cratos once more but still keep her Wyrden bloodline/mutations on there incase she ever gets cured and I want to try switching her Icly into a Wyrden. And I also got the profs updated and done with. :D

19. HydraLana

As I said in my last review, you need to put the application actually on the Forums. I cannot let you be the exception to the rules, no one else is allowed to keep their application in a google doc. Tag me once you've made the transfer @MidnightRey

20. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    The Application was all on there it was just in the spoiler but if I can't do that it's all good! :D
    I just removed the Spoiler surrounding the application

21. HydraLana

10 + 10 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 6 = 53. You're 3 points over, so please make appropriate corrections to the Proficiencies and tag me afterward @MidnightRey

22. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

23. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

I removed Wall Climb 3

24. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

Scratch that knocked out Light Mend III and replaced it with Wall Climb 3

25. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

26. HydraLana

27. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    Hydraaaaa, I redid Alexas app as per the update :>D

28. HydraLana

I will note, your list of Abilities is verging on breaching our limit. In the future, really give a look at your Abilities and ask yourself what you need, what you don't need, and consider shortening the list. The Application is approved for now.

29. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    I have yet again updated her application with the Yanar racial update. I'm trying to focus on making her more of a support character, and base her abilities around what she would learn from her new parents [being Rhys and Sivo] over her time in being with the Coven, along with some past abilities she had gained over the years, being most logical for her to have. And also lmk if her ability gained from Sorcery II/2 would be converted due to Technik or not, I'm unsure given it's an ability gained through racial means which normally are above afflictions unlike Sorcery II/2 is. I'll change it if so.

#29 MidnightRey, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  30. HydraLana

Remains Approved, but again, you're still right at the limit of what we allow.

31. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    I have once more been messing around with aesthetics, added in a description picture kinda thingy anddd it removed my Approved tag. If you could add it back for me, that be great :D

32. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    I gave Alexa Element Control 4 and 5. As to better try explaining when Alexa turns her hands into metal weapons (like only her hands) from Element Control 5 (as she originally already had). Why she wouldn't have her hands take much damage from it if that makes sense? It's kinda like, purely for better functionality things by having one ability combo that kinda do similiar things in appearance. And make a bit more sense with eachother.

I also plan to use Element Control 4 for other purposes. Such as during her rp when she forges weapons, instead of wearing thick gloves her hands could be made out of metal which stops her from being burned. After I find a job for her somewhere as a forger in the city OC where such things can happen. But that's just some of my plans for the uses of casual normal to for this ability outside of combat related RP. Incase you were worried about such.

Kinda in the way for example I combine Wall Climb 3 and 4 together for more functionality. However even with my intent to make use of the ability, I can just say she uses gloves if need be and just leave it with her only having Element Control 5 as I don't want it to push the limits more then I already might be possibly doing.

#32 MidnightRey, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  33. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

OK actually have some more consideration and thought, I decided to yeet Element Control 4. Where having metal hands that can grab weapons is a good idea for functionality and da beautiful aesthetics. Alexa isn't a "be up close in combat" cause she fights with a stave and close up combat should need to be a last resort thing for her. She wouldn't focus a lot of energy learning something she can't use both up close and at longer range like Element Control 5. So nevermind and I'm just now purely playing around with the aesthetics of abilities at this point

34. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana oK, I'm finally done messing around with aesthetics and hopefully this is the last time you will need to visit this app for a while

35. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

36. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

Ignore this all for now till I can fully finish updating all the aesthetics and the like. Thanks Hydra I'll ping you when finished.

37. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    For now I believe everything on the app is done and complete.

38. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

39. MidnightRey

MidnightRey MidnightRey

@HydraLana
    I added in some pictures, I added a new section to her backstory, and I swapped out Element Control 7 and Rogue Gift 5 for one new Metallurgy Pack and Artifact Knowledge

#39 MidnightRey, Sep 11, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2021 at 5:40 AM
  40. HydraLana