Angelica

IMG_3450.JPG
As she watched him walk away the girl felt dazed, anger boiling up and bursting in her chest. Her sudden rage was catapulted onwards by a barrage of thoughts: Who is Angelica? Why is he only talking about this girl? What makes her more special than talking to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why did he say Angelica doesn't believe in affairs when I asked him? -- Is it an affair?

Elizabeth's eyes trailed blearily around the Merchant Guild in shock as she stood there. Numb. Lizzy willed herself not to cry. She wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction. With a heavy step she felt pangs of hurt tear in her chest as a wave of emotions came up over the side of her once calm ship. Each step she processed more and more of what this meant but understood nothing. Angelica... Angelica.

Jealousy burned in her veins and blazed deeper in her soul as she thought of the idea that Tänoro could possibly be in love with another woman. How could he? Why wouldn't he speak to me? Heart hammering the young woman broke into a run, straight for the Almshouse as memories of every wonderful time she had with Tänoro exploded in her head. No. This can't be. What's wrong with us? He used to be so open with me. The woman instantly spiraled into a panic attack as she took the blame.

Elizabeth threw herself down into a chair as she sobbed harder than she could breathe, weeping alone as she knew the boys would be out playing and causing havoc. No...

Eyes red and puffy the weight of her chest felt enormous, and her insecurities heightened as she thought over every word he said. How she threw melon at his eye-- she probably shouldn't have done that. And yet-- this betrayal. This hurt. This undeniable ache of naivety and loss felt like bricks stacked in her lungs. "Tänoro..." her voice barely a whisper as she felt hot tears stain her cheeks. "Please don't leave." Feeling humiliated and more pathetic than ever the young woman felt another hiccuping sob rise and catch in her throat... just as feet scampered across the floor.
@Nesstro @WrongChat @_PanBear_ @CRASHIR @littleshep101

Last edited:
Hey! I am Confined, otherwise known as [I]Confy[/I]! I [I]love[/I] to make friends and I am very nice and don't bite! My favorite color is baby pink and I love all things cute! (Spiders are not cute... I will die, cry, and silently be furious...
View all 3 featured items
IMG_3450.JPG
As she watched him walk away the girl felt dazed, anger boiling up and bursting in her chest. Her sudden rage was catapulted onwards by a barrage of thoughts: Who is Angelica? Why is he only talking about this girl? What makes her more special than talking to me? What did I do to deserve this? Why did he say Angelica doesn't believe in affairs when I asked him? -- Is it an affair?

Elizabeth's eyes trailed blearily around the Merchant Guild in shock as she stood there. Numb. Lizzy willed herself not to cry. She wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction. With a heavy step she felt pangs of hurt tear in her chest as a wave of emotions came up over the side of her once calm ship. Each step she processed more and more of what this meant but understood nothing. Angelica... Angelica.

Jealousy burned in her veins and blazed deeper in her soul as she thought of the idea that Tänoro could possibly be in love with another woman. How could he? Why wouldn't he speak to me? Heart hammering the young woman broke into a run, straight for the Almshouse as memories of every wonderful time she had with Tänoro exploded in her head. No. This can't be. What's wrong with us? He used to be so open with me. The woman instantly spiraled into a panic attack as she took the blame.

Elizabeth threw herself down into a chair as she sobbed harder than she could breathe, weeping alone as she knew the boys would be out playing and causing havoc. No...

Eyes red and puffy the weight of her chest felt enormous, and her insecurities heightened as she thought over every word he said. How she threw melon at his eye-- she probably shouldn't have done that. And yet-- this betrayal. This hurt. This undeniable ache of naivety and loss felt like bricks stacked in her lungs. "Tänoro..." her voice barely a whisper as she felt hot tears stain her cheeks. "Please don't leave." Feeling humiliated and more pathetic than ever the young woman felt another hiccuping sob rise and catch in her throat... just as feet scampered across the floor.
@Nesstro @WrongChat @_PanBear_ @CRASHIR @littleshep101

Last edited:
"Elizabeth threw herself down into a chair as she sobbed harder than she could breathe, weeping alone as she knew the boys would be out playing and causing havoc."

"ASAHI, WE'RE BEING WATCHED!"

@Miss_Confined @_PanBear_