• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

And So Did Burst His Mighty Heart

Reaction score
In light of recent events, another peasant boy like the one who put up "A Patriot's Plea" would sent out into the dusk night, his pay rattling about in his pocket, a stack of posters in hand, this time a caricature of High Society at the top, a rather demonic figure at the group's head.
giphy.gif

T08583_10.jpg

giphy.gif

O what mighty a pair do the churchman and statesman make?

As in the candle's embrace of romance do they take what the common man has raked

The churchman, as he would meet his common friend, offers up his wisdom to his young companion in one hand, while smiting the brother of his new compatriot.

Oh what a lover does this pious man make the "Rightious" and bold statue of the statesman, who's malignant galantry does make me crawl in the dirt before his gilded chariot.

Observe, them walking arm in arm or sitting lap in lap as they glare down upon their adoring prey, picking, and toying, and playing with their people like bugs trapped in sap.

And when foul cry did sound from their loving brothers across the sea? What did they do but smite them, free! And when their prey did hear the sound? What else issues but cheers from that crowd?

O pure malice the trumpet sounds, what vile glories you song from these lover's bonds! Let them be blind to their rotting parks, grant them indolence in their dying days, for such duties deserve not to see, the vile truths of you and me.

-J. T. Appleton

Last edited:
In light of recent events, another peasant boy like the one who put up "A Patriot's Plea" would sent out into the dusk night, his pay rattling about in his pocket, a stack of posters in hand, this time a caricature of High Society at the top, a rather demonic figure at the group's head.
giphy.gif

T08583_10.jpg

giphy.gif

O what mighty a pair do the churchman and statesman make?

As in the candle's embrace of romance do they take what the common man has raked

The churchman, as he would meet his common friend, offers up his wisdom to his young companion in one hand, while smiting the brother of his new compatriot.

Oh what a lover does this pious man make the "Rightious" and bold statue of the statesman, who's malignant galantry does make me crawl in the dirt before his gilded chariot.

Observe, them walking arm in arm or sitting lap in lap as they glare down upon their adoring prey, picking, and toying, and playing with their people like bugs trapped in sap.

And when foul cry did sound from their loving brothers across the sea? What did they do but smite them, free! And when their prey did hear the sound? What else issues but cheers from that crowd?

O pure malice the trumpet sounds, what vile glories you song from these lover's bonds! Let them be blind to their rotting parks, grant them indolence in their dying days, for such duties deserve not to see, the vile truths of you and me.

More poets, I'm contemplating joining in on it.