An Ulu Production

ulumulu1510

Magical Assistant
Reaction score
Well, when I was doing that Cathedral showcase, I got interrested in making more videos...
So yeah,I'll add them to this thread when i'm done ;) Feel free to subscribe, give me input, tell me when you have something that's worth being showed.

Regalian Cathedral HD

Massivecraft Races - Human

Massivecraft Races - Dwarfs

Massivecraft Races - Elves

Massivecraft Races - Orcs

I'm currently working on small trailers for each and every race. So far, Humans and dwarfs are done (dwarfs will be uploaded tomorrow), but I need help for all the other races.
And I really mean all of them! So when you see me ingame (and you have a skin that shows of a race) please message me. I'm also looking for building styles.

So, yeah. I'm open for any sort of feedback and tell me what you would like to see more off ;)

I absolutely loved these >.< you should totally do more of the race videos, I'd love to see if you could come up with some funny stuff for Orcs and such

Who is the music bye, one of massivecraft's players or someone none of us know.

Neato video. Maybe make it a bit longer and include some of the raw info (like how they have better farming and harvesting abilities) and make a note that they can become vampires (mwahahahahaaa!).

Neato video. Maybe make it a bit longer and include some of the raw info (like how they have better farming and harvesting abilities) and make a note that they can become vampires (mwahahahahaaa!).
I tried to stick with RP abilitys and such...things that might help you to RP :P
Made_By, I listed the musics owner on the youtube description. Human sounds = Overwerk, Day break (for the upcoming and growing race) and Cathedral is two steps from hell, a mix between protectors and something else.

I tried to stick with RP abilitys and such...things that might help you to RP :P
Made_By, I listed the musics owner on the youtube description. Human sounds = Overwerk, Day break (for the upcoming and growing race) and Cathedral is two steps from hell, a mix between protectors and something else.

Ok, then I have no complaints. You covered human drunkenness quite well. :D

what town is it in the Dwarf video brother Ulu !

Dwarfs presentation was epic especially the song god cant wait to buy the movie

I uploaded the elven Video, enjoy it. The intro music is made by igel_son and the rest is from "two steps from hell".
Characters I showed were; Farria, Doug, Lorddan, emperor_max and samalein.
The next video is about orka probably. So please message me if you want to participate as a character :)

I uploaded the elven Video, enjoy it. The intro music is made by igel_son and the rest is from "two steps from hell".
Characters I showed were; Farria, Doug, Lorddan, emperor_max and samalein.
The next video is about orka probably. So please message me if you want to participate as a character :)
If you make a video about orcs, you should use the Ithania city of pariahfolk (Not sure if cpt will let you) Also Loving the Two Step From Hell music!(party)

At 0:45 of the Dwarf video you can see the guy on the left use bloodlust while he's supposed to be a dwarf.. xD

I love the new videos Ulu! Keep making them and well done :D

Also, what program do you use to edit? I'm using Fraps to record but can't find a decent editing program :(

Are all of those builds on massivecraft?
yes, all of them.
At 0:45 of the Dwarf video you can see the guy on the left use bloodlust while he's supposed to be a dwarf.. xD

I love the new videos Ulu! Keep making them and well done :D

Also, what program do you use to edit? I'm using Fraps to record but can't find a decent editing program :(
I'm using magic video deluxe. It's a payed version, about 150$ or so...not that cheap

New video is out, link is up there. Thanks to the orcs of pariahfolk :) You were lovely as always.

Where the bambie is that elven village at if it is in massivecraft, because it is epic :p

If you need someone to model a Maiar skin msg me, I have 3 Maiar skins designed by me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 6.12.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 6.12.36 PM.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 6.12.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 6.12.49 PM.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 6.13.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-01 at 6.13.07 PM.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 17
I was thinking about getting Camtasia, I still nead to read into it more.

its laggy and not worth your time. It will crash every once in a while. Plus it saves the video files at least over 3-7 G. Your best bet is either buying Fraps/Bandicam or search for a "Cracked" version of those recording software.