• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

An Open Letter To The Regalian Public

upload_2017-10-1_9-57-45.png
giphy.gif

People of the Crown Isle

Through these harsh times of war we have seen the ever large rise in tragedy. Plague and death, the rise of heresy all around. But do stay strong, my friends, while at times we may all believe that it is too hard and unreal to survive, we can. Do know, whether you Ailor, Elf, or Url, as long as you carry forth with pride and faith, all can succeed in the end toll. The Elven fighting on one side will one day be defeated, the false crown of the Raven will one day be taken, and the sea of ill that sweeps us will be cured! Do not lose hope, do not lose strength, and for the love of our Emperor and Spirit, do not lose faith. Stay strong, my good friends, may the Spirit bless us.
With great respect,
Spirit bless and watch over us,
Clementine Valencia Bötticher
IMG_1748.PNG
Just a nice little note from my sweet pacifist for those that need a break from threats and heretical poetry. <3

Last edited:
Jack walks past the open letter, and reads it. He hadn't seen much optimism as of late. He sighed and continued on his walk, but was pleased to see the smallest piece of optimism.