• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

An Open Letter To The Bastion Guild And Their Captain

Alfons Birkwood
He read the letter "For voids sake" and he'd walk off

Ingvarr would stumble upon the notice, reading through it, very cautious as all he is aware of the Bastion Guard is in rumor and stories. Considering all the stories align at points he concludes them to be true. He reads the bottom portion of The Peacemakers guild and House Birkwood, he feels rather amused, yet fearful for the family he does not know of yet.

"He f***in' sold out his contact to the guard? If they don't find 'im they damn sure will find these Birkwoods."

He lets out a grunt, going to train for the upcoming Friesholdner Tournament.

Edit: Forgot about forum censorship.

Last edited:
[Another letter would be sent out in response to this one]
Aaron de Girard,

I have no idea what you are on about and can only conclude that you are either monumentally ignorant or malicious. The Bastion Guard does not even allow non-humans within its ranks, so your little story about a Bastion Guard Orc throwing you into a fire is completely false. I'm rather concerned if Lord Kade is involved with this, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt anyway.
Kind regards,
Reddulf Ruyter
Count of Rulfaer
State Minister of the Regalian Government

Wulfric would see the reply, but the letter would be missing, so he simply moves on, wondering what all this is about.