• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

An Odd Sense Of Nostalgia

uhgly

dabs
Reaction score
"It's odd, returning to Regalia."
T'was the first thing that crossed Merril's mind as she stepped onto the docks, looking about at the few people who littered the area. The coldness of the morning nipped at the back of her neck, sending slight shivers down her spine. She hadn't been in Regalia for some time, and seemingly disappeared overnight when she left, leaving behind no notes, no letters, not even a single word to anyone she knew before she vanished.

She slowly walked along the docks, glancing about with her one still working eye, stopping before a noticeboard. She's been overly out of touch with the world these past months, and couldn't help but wonder what was happening in this constant state of chaos called a city. Reading the noticeboard and asking some passerby's answered a few of her questions, but not much else. She let out a hearty sigh as she stepped onto the main street of the city, and started to walk towards the tavern. She muttered one thing to herself before she trudged onward.

"It sure feels good to be home."

((OOC note: Hey hi howdy I'm sort of back, so I thought I'd just make a quick post about Merril and all that. If anyone's curious about where she's been, its best to ask IC.