An Ocean Excursion

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by KrunkSoup, Feb 11, 2022.

1. KrunkSoup

KrunkSoup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Count Asger Nordhjem invites any seeking adventure to join him on an ocean excursion! While out on the water, the Count will sail the group around the coasts of Regalia before stopping the group to enjoy a sea-themed dinner and a fishing contest!

During this voyage, a raffle will take place! Whoever wishes to participate must be in attendance and sign up below for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid expedition to a location of the winner’s choice!

The Count will have to approve of the location before the expedition is underway.

Dress comfortably for the event and have a wonderful time! Anyone who causes trouble on the ship will be asked to leave via the plank by the sailing staff. Just kidding….maybe.

[​IMG]

Roll out of 30 and see what you catch!

1-10 : Nothing
    11-14 : Nibble but nothing caught
    15 : Blackfin Tuna
    16: Grouper
    17: Southern Flounder
    18: Yellowfin Tuna
    19: Silver Perch
    20: Red Snapper
    21 - Findt
    22 - Common Cod
    23 - Great Barracuda
    24 - Common Halibut
    25 - Red Mullet
    26 - Haddock
    27 - Pollack
    28 - Barnacle Trout
    29 - Black Bream
    30 - Blue Marlin

RULES:

1.Each Contestant will cast a line (roll 3 times)
    2. Anyone with Sailing Art may add their points to each roll (example: I roll a 10 but I have 15 in Sailing Art, so I now rolled a 25)
    3. Whoever has the best fish out of three rolls will win a custom piece made by the Charging Rams Forge!

[​IMG]

When? February 23nd at 5:30 EST
    Where? TBD! (/tp RPevent)
    Why? I like boats, and want to give people a chance at winning an expedition!
    Who? All well-behaved commoners and nobility alike!

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 1