An Imperial Inquest Into House Kreiburg

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by BillyTheScruffy, Jul 14, 2020.

1. BillyTheScruffy

BillyTheScruffy Massive's Resident Law Enthusiast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In response to the misconduct on the part of House Kreiburg, his Imperial Holiness, Emperor of Regalia Alexander of the House Kade has called for the peerage to gather to determine the fate of the Kreiburg lands, titles and holdings in open court this coming Friday (Midnight that Friday evening London Time) under Imperial Inquest where is illustrious will be presiding. The Imperial Court Inquisitors, and the Grand Justicar for legal advice only on points of concern, will be expected to hold the questioning into Kreiburg's reasoning for:

a. Their affiliation with the traitor Isidoro Playero.
    b. Their part in the treasonous annexation of land forming that of one of the Empire's Federal Entities.

All Houses will be expected to attend to pay homage to this Inquest and the Emperor's attendance. The Kreiburg titleholder must also attend or be subject to whatever just punishment the Emperor thinks appropriate in their absence.

Glory be to the Regalian Empire

[​IMG]

What?: An Imperial Inquest/Trial into House Kreiburg Dealings
    Where?: /tp assembly hall (Or noble event. This will be announced)
    When?: Friday 17th at midnight london time (Friday going on Saturday)

Be there or be square
    @Nathan @Anarchizm @TheBioverse

• Powerful Powerful x 29
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. Kibaa

Kibaa Regalian Senator

darr.png
    resized.jpg Xabi Playero's features soured as they were met with a cool gust of wind, having just made his way out from a certain entrance to the Undercity near the hills surrounding the Emporium. A click of frustration fled the Daen's lips as the gust knocked the green cowl right off his hair, prompting him to almost immediately swing it back over himself. The short hike down the hill was as simple as it was familiar, but it was somewhat representative of a personal walk of shame in a sense, for the mentally desolate Playero had not been able to achieve what he had come to do. Recent news of his brother's demise had proven to be much more overwhelming than any contingency plan could have ever prepared him for.

A short venture into the Emporium brings a fresher sight in the form of two cousins; Armando and
    Maikel. Slicking back his cowl onto his shoulders, a quick stride forward finally brought the rogue into the warmth of a cozy kiosk where the family had been spending some time. "I hope you all cared enough to save me a fish cake or two." Xabi pleaded right off the bat, though his brows jump in surprise to find that the platter of fish cakes he had left there prior to his departure appeared untouched. "..-- When I told you two to save me some, I didn't mean you couldn't have any..." He explains, almost even bearing a sort of half smile as he dusts some moss off his grungy, green cloak. The man slides the plate over to Armando in particular. "Especially you, 'Mando. 'Tas flaco... You need to eat." Taking a seat of his own with an all but exhausted sigh, the hungry spy sends a gloved hand out to grab a fish cake when his eyes dart over a parchment sitting over the table-- no doubt some recent form of news. Tired fingertips move quickly to remove a clockwork visor-- a monacle, moreso-- from Xabi's features, allowing him to skim over the announcement.

"Inquest?" Xabi muttered rhetorically, briefly lifting his eyes to share a glance between Maikel, and then Armando. "Be there..." Sending a grin to both cousins, he reached into his robe only to produce what seemed to be a rusty looking dirk. "Or be square." The words were seemingly spoken to nobody in particular, at least nobody that was present as Xabi proceeded to vigorously swing his hand, piercing the Unionist Eye right through the pupil in a dramatic metaphor.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #2 Kibaa, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  3. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Maikel's gaze crept over to Xabi, in which he'd sigh gently with a nod at his request. "Personally, the only way this goes is that the Kreiburgs fall. We cannot do anything to change it. But, it will be an interesting show."

4. ThePear

ThePear Pear

"This should be interesting," Bob said as leant back in his chair, reading over the paper
    "I also got some Kaffee" Jimmy said as he placed a hot cup of Kaffee on the table in front of Bob.
    "Did you get extra milk, and extra Suger?"
    "Oops, I forgot about it this time"
    Bob would take a deep breath "Jimmy You had one job!"

• Powerful Powerful x 1