Preserved Sheet Amber Kinlish (the Reborn)

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Reaction score
bdf08e6858fabe4dc99ba0f6266f0ec2.jpg

{Death should not be feared, be at peace weary soul}

• Full Name: Amber Kinlish (the Peacemaker)
  • Race: Ailor (Geist Affliction)(innactive)
    • Culture
      • Daendroque/Ceardan/Ithanian/Velhiem
  • Eye Color: Green
Core Concept

• Amber Kinlish was the victim and sole survivor of the slaughter of her family by her brother Damian the Forsaken. Her body was brutally damaged and is held together by Necrotech, as such, has some undead qualities to her appearance, though she is still human. Her ideology is based on the fact that death is inevitable, and that she should not fear it, and that the souls of the dead should be paid their respects.
Proficiencies

Strength: 0

Constitution: 0

Arcana: 2
Radiant Point Buy
Radiant Talent (Free)
Magic Combat (Free)
Radiant Shield
Radiant Relocate​
Wisdom: 0
Tech Point Buy
Tech Talent (Free)
Tech Ghost (Free)
Tech Armory (Ailor Buff)​

Dexterity: 5
Roguery Point Buy
Dagger Expert​
Cutthroat Point Buy
Cutthroat Dodge
Cutthroat Reversal
Cuthroat Evasion
Cuthtroat Timer​

Faith: 7
Theurgy Point Buy:
Ritual Offering (Free)
Hex Defense
Hex Plot
Hex Sapper
Hex Choice
Hex Parasite
Hex Guide
Hex Synergy

Languages:
Common
Skod
Droque
d'Ithanie

Appearance Information

Amber is 5'9, with blonde hair, her skin tone is average white with patches of decay around her wounds which cannot fully heal. Necrotech can be found throughout her body keeping some parts of her attached to her skeletal structure.

When using her magic, her body will take on a more heavily decayed look, showing more bones, her eyes will glow a bright green, and any necrotech in her body will be more exposed.

Life Story

• Amber was born to Hannah and Derrick Kinlish along the edge of a mountainous region well on the coast of the East Coast of Regalia's continent.

• As a teenager, Amber was constantly going around the village looking for problems to help someone with, or to break up fights, a peacekeeper of the village in a way.

• Upon reaching adulthood, she had been known as the Peacemaker in her village, having successfully helped keep order in her village after their previous defender, her brother, had been banished

• Amber has come to Regalia to find and reunite with her brother Damian.
As being one for peace, Amber devoted most of her time to learning ways to stop conflict before it began. Or in some cases, ways to stop the conflict once it had begun. While she was never particularly strong, she was fast, agile, and silent when on the move. Aside from being a peacekeeper, she was also one who would visit graveyards and cemeteries to pay respects to the souls laid to rest there, even if she did not know them. These deeds would be looked upon by Bintaar, who sent Necratos from the Cratos Machina to her to repair her torn up body and keep her alive through the use of Necrotech. The result was a combination of human bone and flesh with magical bone and flesh. This would cause parts of her to take on a decayed appearance, exploding some of her bones. This decay was left as a mark of the god of the dead to remind her that it was the dead she had paid respects to that wanted her to live. In addition to letting her live, the gods of the dead granted her a unique connection to death magic. Allowing her to be able to learn and use this branch of magic faster than most, although she would not discover this connection until much later. This would be cultivated by her teacher, Zardryl Kroviirn the Death Witch, a Kathar specializing in death magic.

Last edited:
Hi there, I'll be reviewing your app. Below is a bullet-list of some changes I've requested be made before we can move onto approval.

Race: Ailor/Kathar(Dread Rebirth)
  • Just state "Kathar [Dread Rebirth]" for the Race.
  • Being strictly Ordial Occult through the Nerr Wisdom Pack, you wouldn't be able to invest in an Exist/Void based pack like the Soulrend Pack.
Engineering Chassis Pack
  • Clarify which branch of Engineering.
Through the use of Dread Rebirth, Amber became part Kathar, giving her a stronger connection to the void which she draws from to fuel herself in times of necessity.
  • A person can only draw from one plane: Ordial, Void, Exist, Primal. They cannot draw from both Ordial & Void, or any other combination. For this reason, it wouldn't make sense for an Ordial Mage to Dread Rebirth into a Kathar, & thus inherently poisons different concepts.
Please make the appropriate edits in blue & tag me here in the replies once done. Thanks. @LordArs3nalXYT

Hi there, I'll be reviewing your app. Below is a bullet-list of some changes I've requested be made before we can move onto approval.

• Just state "Kathar [Dread Rebirth]" for the Race.

• Being strictly Ordial Occult through the Nerr Wisdom Pack, you wouldn't be able to invest in an Exist/Void based pack like the Soulrend Pack.

• Clarify which branch of Engineering.

• A person can only draw from one plane: Ordial, Void, Exist, Primal. They cannot draw from both Ordial & Void, or any other combination. For this reason, it wouldn't make sense for an Ordial Mage to Dread Rebirth into a Kathar, & thus inherently poisons different concepts.
Please make the appropriate edits in blue & tag me here in the replies once done. Thanks. @LordArs3nalXYT
I'm noticing some things that I have messed up with what I want to accomplish for this character and her abilities. Is it alright if I take some time to make those edits and then put them in the blue? And when you meantput them in blue, did you mean in a reply like this, or the char app itself?

I'm noticing some things that I have messed up with what I want to accomplish for this character and her abilities. Is it alright if I take some time to make those edits and then put them in the blue? And when you meantput them in blue, did you mean in a reply like this, or the char app itself?
Sure thing, take your time. And, put the edits you make in the Character App in blue so I don't miss them! :)

@microwavemmm

I believe I got everything that you wanted fixed plus some edits I thought were needed before hand. Anything else that needs to be tweaked?