Amaranthae Venberos

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by SheepieBaby, Aug 8, 2019.

1. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

╔══════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══════════════════╗​

[​IMG]

══════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══════════════════╝

"Warned, the voices I hear have warned me

The deepest lies adore you

And consume you in every way

You're giving us nothing"

[​IMG]

╔══════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══════════════════╗

вaѕιc ιnғorмaтιon ⋅ 》

【Birth name】Tir'allara Amaranthae Ryllae Ni'shyril
    goes by. Tir'allara Ni'Shyril
    alias. Amaranthae Venberos
    ➜【nicknames: Amara, Am, Amy, Princess, Tira, Mara】

【Age】 Seventy-four
    【Birth date】January 28, 234 AC
    ➜【Zodiac】Aquarius ♒

【Gender】Female

【Race】Saivale Kathar
    ➜【Formerly Suvial Altalar】
    ➜【1/2 Suvial, 1/2 Lesarra

【Sexuality】Bisexual

【Weapon of Choice】Her words or quick wit.

↳A coinpurse containing 50 regals
    ↳A dark blue ocarina
    ↳A silver necklace with a large sapphire in the middle
    ↳A piece of raw topaz.
    ↳A silver pocket watch.

[​IMG]
    ѕĸιll ιnғorмaтιon ⋅ 》

【50 age points, 10 talent points, 10 hobby points】

Core Group Proficiencies
    20 Alchemy Sciences〙 20 age
    3 Linguistics〙 3 age

Talent Group Proficiencies

10 Vocal Singing〙 5 age, 5 talent
    6 Bodycare Training〙 1 age, 5 talent

Hobby Group Proficiencies
    12 Body Art 12 age
    8 Circus Art〙
    2 age, 5 hobby

〘6 Dancing Art〙 1 age, 5 hobby

Occult Group Proficiencies
    6 Ritualism 6 age

【 Physical stat 10
    3 from Bodycare Training
    3 from Dance Art

4 from Circus Art
    Capped at 15 (Saivale Kathar)

Body Shape〙Slim
    Body Fat〙Low

【 Languages】

【Modern Altalar | fluent | native tongue】
    【Common | fluent | learned from her mother】
    【Kathar Elven | fluent | learned from Aq'uello】

════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════════
    "Decay! Cut the tongue you speak with to say

Don't believe, don't believe it

The wrong way, on a path to somewhere

Don't feed the selfish mouth of man."

ѕpecιal тraιтѕ/ѕpellѕ/мυтaтιonѕ⋅ 》

Racial

Void Sire: Ytthanhos, Sire of Secrets
    《 Secret Masks: Amara is capable of producing a shift state in which they create an alternative Nelfin appearance for themselves, where they can appear like any Nelfin race or sub-race, change gender, or change their height and Body Shape freely. Detection mechanics only work if the detector has 10 Perception Training points, allowing them to recognize the original, but not that the original is disguised.

《Secret Ascendant: Amara can summon an extra set of functional arms that appear directly under her normal arms. These arms operate at the same Proficiency levels as her normal arms. She is also able to sacrifice these arms for four Void Tendrils appear from their back. These tendrils each operate at 25% of her Proficiencies, rounded down, but are prehensile, and about 1.5 times as long as her normal arms. Amara can speak even if their mouth is closed.

《 Secret Drawing: Amara is capable of changing the appearance of another person at will, as long as they are within 3 blocks distance, and not actively engaged in combat. For as long as she remains within 3 blocks distance, the person’s appearance modification remains intact. If they are touched by anyone other than Amara, or engage in conflict, the appearance change is removed.

Sorcery | Darkness

Spreading Darkness | Mageblooded
    Forced Betrayal | Mageblooded
    Darksight | Mageblooded
    Shadows Within | Mageblooded

Ritualism
    Ritualist Bloodmend | Ability
    Ritualist Uprooting | Ability
    Ritualist Familiar | Aesthetic
    Ritualist Corruption | Aesthetic

[​IMG]

vιѕυal ιnғorмaтιon ⋅ 》

〘eye color〙Icy Blue

〘hair color〙White

〘hair style〙Long and flowing

〘skin color〙Pale White

〘clothing〙Flowing, elegant dresses, adding her own bits of flair to them.

〘height〙6'3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Born into a life that depletes me

Your empty words have burned you

And condemned you another day

Again you mean nothing."

perѕonalιтy and aвιlιтιeѕ⋅ 》

〘character alignment〙
    Lawful Evil

〘personality type〙

The Executive - ESTJ-A
    92% extroverted, 8% introverted
    54% observant, 46% intuitive
    72% thinking, 28% feeling
    72% judging, 28% prospecting
    75% assertive, 25% turbulent

〘religion〙

9/10 : Void Worship
    ↳ Panic Attacks. This is a more recent weakness and depends on the situation. If a roll is made out of ten, and it is five or below, Amara will immediately begin to hyperventilate and will head for the nearest corner, whether it be in public or not. If it is six and above, she will be fine, but will become silent for an indeterminate amount of time.

[​IMG]

relaтιonѕнιpѕ⋅ 》
    ➜ Family:
    Arlen Ni'Shyril: (NPC) Best friend. Father. Confidant. They were close as close could be while Amara grew. When she moved away, she tried staying in contact with her father. When he passed, she was heartbroken.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧ | Family Bond.
    Saelihn Ni'Shyril: (NPC) Amara's mother. She doesn't have much to say on this woman.
    ➤ ✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Family Bond.
    ➜ Close Friends:
    》Aq'uello Cionessa (@KrakenLord01 ) Someone Amara trusts very, very much. The last time she felt like this was with Azelloa and even then, this feels more realistic to her. She would do anything for Aq'uello, knowing very well that he'd do the same for her. Recently, she went through the Dread Rebirth-- thanks to Aq'uello.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ | Sexual Attraction.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ | Romantic Interest.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ | Crushing.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ | Overall Caring.
    》Llomaro: (@NoRezForYou ) Amara doesn't know what to think about Llomaro. The first time they met, their exchange was cut short due to Don bursting onto the scene. After realizing that the Manathar wasn't so bad, she decided to go back around, wanting to actually give him a fighting chance at friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Caring.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Hatred.
    》Aurienne Decker: (@Dothenia ) Amara loves this beautiful soul more than anything. She is the closest thing Amara has to a sister. She would lay her life down for this woman.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧ | Overall Caring.
    Azëlloa Hállëvandëia: (@Caelamus ) Her ex-husband. Amara still has mixed feelings for this Yanar. Their last encounter was pleasant, but she hasn't seen him since. For now, she'd rather keep it that way.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Caring.
    》Eldradon Deredda: (@Lord_Immortal ) Her old boss and her old flame. After the loss of her eye, Amara thought that they would be closer, but she was sadly mistaken. In a sudden twist, Don rejected her and screamed at her, causing her to run away. As a friend, she still slightly cares for him, but she wouldn't give him the time of day.
    ➤ ✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Caring.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧ | Overall Hatred.
    》Nehm'ra Falixor: (@SpookyJade ) A fellow alchemist and Altalar. She met her during her time in the Spriggan's Heart mercenary group and she immediately became friends with her, bonding over their shared love of alchemy.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧ | Overall Caring.
    》Leironse Jacyrin: (@Follower ) She does not know this Lesarra very well, but he did cure her of all wounds and gave her full sight back after losing her right eye to a werebeast. Because of this, Amara feels indebted to him and wishes to at least become his friend.
    》Vivana Avalorn: (@OkaDoka ) The Duchess Avalorn. A very pristine woman that Amara sees as her top role model. She now works for the Duchess as an alchemist, but no work has been done. Yet.
    》Kabili Drulvaar (@HereticTakao ) The Patriarch of Kaahl Drulvaar. He led her Dread Rebirth. She trusts him with her life.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧ | Overall Friendship.
    ➤ ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧ | Overall Caring.

[​IMG]
    "Decay! Cut the tongue you speak with to say

Don't believe, don't believe it

The wrong way, on a path to somewhere

Don't feed the selfish mouth of man."

lιғe ѕтory⋅ 》

childhood. ― { 0-12 }

On January 28th in the year 234 AC, a beautiful baby girl was born to a Lesarra Altalar named Arlen Ni'Shyril and a Suvial Altalar named Saelihn Venberos in the stunning, sunny city of Korbamakora. Her father named her Tir'allara, after his own grandmother. Since her father was a scholar, Tira had the privilege of growing up in the Central District, amongst the middle class citizens. Her childhood was a fairly uneventful one as far as childhoods go. She worshiped Estel alongside her parents, but everything about it felt wrong and she didn't know why. She took to alchemy at a young age, finding it to be fascinating. Her father was ecstatic that his only daughter took an interest in such skills and would provide her with everything she could ever need. Her mother, however, was displeased. In one of her mother's drunken rages, she told Tira that she belonged with the 'uncivilized' Kathar.

adolescence. ― { 13 - 19 }

As she grew older, she knew she was different. Nothing about her life felt right. So, in her lust for knowledge and her want to fit in, she began to dive into darker subjects, such as the Void and the Kathar. Since the Kathar and Altalar absolutely despised each other, Tira had to hide all books on the subject to avoid being caught. Unfortunately, her father found out-- but to her surprise, her father didn't punish her. In her spare time, she had picked up on the art of music. Surprisingly, she had a very beautiful voice, a strange thing considering neither of her parents had any musical talent to their name. Just before her nineteenth birthday, Arlen had received a letter that he was needed back in Teled Methen. The scholars there had just discovered their biggest find and they needed his level of expertise. So, they packed their things and left.
    adulthood. ― { 20 - 29 }

For the next few years, Tir'allara had a hard time adjusting to the lavish lifestyle the Altalar lived while in Teled Methen. She was very much out of place there, having been quite the tomboy growing up. But, with time, she'd adjust-- taking to their way of life by adorning herself with the most extravagant clothings and accessories. It was then that her true beauty began to show. She gained some unwarranted attention because of her glow-up in the form of a drunken Fin'ullen Altalar. He had approached her one night with an intent to hurt. Thankfully, some kind soul rushed in to help her and Tira ran home. Shortly after that encounter, she developed trust issues and even began to jump at the sight of her own shadow.

pilgrimage and afterwards. ― { 30 - 60 }

The time Tira had waited for was finally here. She had turned thirty and it was now her time to go out in the world, taking her own little pilgrimage. She wanted to see the world, and so she did. Tira travelled to every corner of Aloria, still learning everything she could. For thirty years, she sought out other alchemists, gaining bits and pieces of various knowledge. During this time, the Altalar discovered her love for ritualism and began studying everything she could, tapping further and further into her "darker" side. Since she was on her own, she didn't have to worry about hiding and could do whatever she wanted.

later years. ― { 61 - 72 }

Tir'allara's curiosity had taken her to Regalia. The "Holy City of Light" as many on her travels had called it. She could not resist the allure of a new place. During this time, she met a lovely Yanar by the name of Azëlloa Hállëvandëia and the whole of their family. Within a short time, Tira fell in love with Azëlloa and married him not too long afterwards. There was never a dull moment with him. But, as with all good things, their time was cut short. Tira simply wasn't ready to take on a leadership role and so, after much discussion, they thought it best to split. At first, she was fine. She had taken the split rather well... until her anger set in. Upset, she took off for Ithania, seeking out a coven of Alais vampires. Winning them over, the leader gave her a cup of his blood, turning her into one of them. It was here that she manifested her ritualist abilities, learning them to spite her former family.
    current times. ― { 73 and on }

Tira has returned to Regalia and has changed her name to Amaranthae. She has changed her appearance so as to avoid detection by the family she once called her own and sought out a new coven- but her time within the coven did not last long. She "saw the light" and realized all her mistakes, being cured as soon as possible. She joined the Spriggan's Heart, really wanting to redeem herself. She still felt wrong, but when she met a Kathar turned Manathar by the name of Aq'uello, Amara immediately fell in love with him and all her worries disappeared. For a while, anyway.

As much as she enjoyed being with Aq'uello and being in Regalia, she needed to take time for herself. After many late night conversations, Amara decided that she had to return to Teled Methen to pay respects to her deceased father. Before she left, she agreed to send weekly letters.

Then, in April, Aq'uello went silent. Worried for her lover, Amara returned a few months later- only to discover that he had reverted to his original state. He was Kathar once more. Not wanting to live without him, Amara decided to go through the Dread Rebirth.

She went under as Suvial... and rose as Saivale.

in- character progression. ―

Amara has joined the Spriggan's Heart Mercenary group and has worked her way up the ranks, becoming a Lieutenant.
    -In a fight with a Werebeast, Amara lost her right eye and had her face badly scarred.
    -Amara's eye was healed by Leironse Jacyrin, giving her full use of both eyes once more.
    -She has recently become rather close to a Manathar by the name of Aq'uello Cionessa.

-Amara left Regalia for a time to visit her homeland, taking that time for herself. She wrote letters to Aq'uello, but when he went silent back in April, she had to return.
    -After finding Aq'uello, she agreed to the Dread Rebirth and was reborn as a Saivale Kathar.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 SheepieBaby, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  2. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

3. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Heyo pickin' up for staff review!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks good, Approved!

5. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

Sorry for the secondary tag! I've changed Amara's points around to fit the new proficiency update. I've also changed her languages, Ring of Power and life story (just a bit). I know the changes for the proficiencies aren't in effect yet, but I wanted to get them out of the way. For your convenience, I made the changes in this lovely pink color!

Edit: I've also removed her Sanguinism, seeing as she's been cured.

6. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

Tagging to have her sheet re-reviewed. Changes made in this color.

7. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

Sorry for the tag (again), but I added something in her life story to account for the sailing knowledge she knows.

8. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks great! Approved.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

Sorry for a tag so soon after being approved, but I had to readjust her proficiency points, which in turn had me change her physical stats. I also changed her religion to more fit how she is now. All changes were made in this color.

10. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

Don't know if I need an approval for this, but I added nicknames and changed her culture to half Sundial, half Central. If I do, I'll tag it as such.

11. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

I changed a few things up on her app. It's mainly points and a slight change in her life story. I made said changes in this color to make it easier on you.

12. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Looks great! Approved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

Okay @Katiesc ! I got quite a few changes here for you to review. After a long bout of consideration, I've decided to shift her points around to suit my current roleplay style with her. Following that, I've also changed her alignment and added a bit to her life story. Everything should be in order and the changes were made in this lovely blue color!

Thanks in advance! :)

Edit: I changed one of her languages. I've also added her Alais line back and added in the fact that she was also infected with the Talanark Werebeast bloodline. I hope that won't conflict any!

14. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

I realized that I don't have any linguistics knowledge, so I removed the Sofaal. Sorry about that.

15. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Re-Reviewing.

16. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc I am so sorry for editing my app. I didn't anticipate the Altalar release, nor the sorcery release. As such, I've removed her ring of power, any mention of it in her life story, added in her sorcery spells and added how she learned them into her life story. I do apologize if I've made this a hassle on you. The color of the edits will be this lovely teal color.

17. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc Hey. Sorry for the tag, but just bumping this.

18. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Approved buckaroo.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

Updated aesthetics and relationships. :D

20. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

@Katiesc

Hey Kaaaatie. Alright. I know it hasn't been that long since my last review, but I'm comin' at you with a few more changes. I want to give her some character development, so here's what I've done. I changed around her points to fit what I'm doing with her now and what I want to do with her in the future. I've changed her spells around to fit the more "good, but chaotic" character and have changed her life story to fit said changes. Every change I made will be in this color.

21. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

COOLIO.

22. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

Bumping this for a staff member to find. It was a rejected app, but I changed it to fit the new app updates.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #22 SheepieBaby, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  23. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

• Farah'deen isn't a city, it's a continent. Please read the Farah'deen geography page or the History page of the Songaskian Civil War to get some name suggestions on the region's Pearl Cities.
    • Why and how was a Fin'ullen a scholar?
    • Why was her family living with the Qadir and not the Songaskians? The Masaya and its tributaries make up over half the settled continent, and for Elves, were likely fairly similar to them when compared to the Qadir. Both practiced slavery, both had attacked and enslaved Qadir in the past (the Songs still do) and both often live very comfortably. Please explain why her parents then, lived with Qadir.
    Tag me once the edits have been done in green @SheepieBaby

24. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

Okay @HydraLana . There are a lot of changes. Before you picked my app, Amara went through the Dread Rebirth IC and was reborn as Saivale. As such, I've changed; her race, a bunch of visual stuff, her proficiencies, spells and I've tweaked her life story to reflect why she changed. I also took your suggestions to heart and fixed those as well. All changes were made in this color. If anything needs to be fixed, please let me know.

Also, I'm sorry for all the changes... and all the green. (Pls no hate. ;~;)

25. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Approved.

• Winner Winner x 1