Archived Ally Raiding

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legoclub22

The Antagonist's Right-Hand
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
The Ivory Company
I am posting this thread, because I belive ally raiding should NOT be allowed. Why do I think this? Be ause say you have an ally appear at you base, and walk up to you, and say "hi" or somthing. The out of nowhere, they enemy you, and kill you unexpectadly. Or you have some allies at you base, how can you be sure they wont try to kill you? What is the point in an ally if they are as able to enemy and kill you as the next guy? Prehaps yoy should simply ban raiding an ally, or put some kind of system in place where you cant enemy someome in thier land? Or a timer of some sort untill they can kill you? I dont really know as far as solving this goes, but I feel it is an issue. And one that should be resolved. Thank you for reading.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
is what it is

Perhaps only ally people you can trust? This seems more like a judgment call than a plug in issue.

Perhaps only ally people you can trust? This seems more like a judgment call than a plug in issue.
Well say you ally a friend who is an officer in a faction. Then another officer in that faction decides to enemy and raid you. I trusted my friend in the faction, and thereby his faction, so why should I expect to have some crazed member raid me?

Only ally people you trust if you aren't gonna lock down your base. I think no changes should be made.

I am posting this thread, because I belive ally raiding should NOT be allowed. Why do I think this? Be ause say you have an ally appear at you base, and walk up to you, and say "hi" or somthing. The out of nowhere, they enemy you, and kill you unexpectadly. Or you have some allies at you base, how can you be sure they wont try to kill you? What is the point in an ally if they are as able to enemy and kill you as the next guy? Prehaps yoy should simply ban raiding an ally, or put some kind of system in place where you cant enemy someome in thier land? Or a timer of some sort untill they can kill you? I dont really know as far as solving this goes, but I feel it is an issue. And one that should be resolved. Thank you for reading.
Don't ally people you don't trust. Simple fix for a simple problem

Thing is, I did ally someone I could trust. and someone else in the faction went insane, are you suggesting I should just make sure I trust every single member in a faction before I ally them?

Thing is, I did ally someone I could trust. and someone else in the faction went insane, are you suggesting I should just make sure I trust every single member in a faction before I ally them?
Do what I do. Make your /f home a box with a door only your faction members may open. This allows your friends to tp there when you are offline and your faction members to manage who gets in and out. The door should be triggered by a button or pressure plate so no worries about it staying closed. Hope this helps!

No! I am a terrible person who raids my allies!

This is a good aspect to the server because it makes you think twice about allying the whole server and encourages people to take a moment to think before allying someone and discourages people from seeking out random allies instead of actually forming real bonds with other factions.

my 2 cents gg

Status
Not open for further replies.