Pending Review All Animals Killing Is Grieving?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by SweetBoredLoved8, Oct 20, 2019.

1. SweetBoredLoved8

SweetBoredLoved8

Maybe it could be a good thing if and when there is raiding occurring there could be a rule for killing faction animals. Like for example killing is OK but leave 2 of the animals per species alive so they can start up again as getting animals is not easy as it seems so counting all animals killing as grieving.

And maybe give an option to give certain pple perms to build from other factions in stead off all allys so then you can give some important perms to only the pple you really trust. I can trust 1 person of a faction but maybe not all allys.

2. SubscriptShark

SubscriptShark Not Registered

There were rules for this in the past i believe but idk what happened to them

3. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

I'm fine having all mobs die when raiding. Happened to me because I was dumb enough to keep the gate open when I got raided. If you want to protect the mobs, put them someplace safe that will be hard to break into.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SweetBoredLoved8

SweetBoredLoved8

If you are dumb to do that OK but when the are in a closed off room behind several doors and no way in but someone still "hacked" a way in it then it should be punishable or smtn bu either way I think the should be a rule and if there was a rule it should come back

5. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

If someone "hacked" their way past several doors I think there are bigger concerns.

Although I doubt anyone hacked their way in. Probs wasnt as secure as you thought.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. AgentLew

AgentLew G.D.R.

I'm not sure exactly what situation your animals and the room were in, but it could have been caused by the AOE of the fireball trait. If your walls are thin, make them thicker.

7. SweetBoredLoved8

SweetBoredLoved8

It was I just trusted the wrong faction but that's a thing of the past as I know better now Like not to trust (almost) everyone here. Oh BTW the raiding I don't mind that could be fun part if done normal it's just the backstabbing idc about. It is just a suggestion for the future.

8. VonZane

VonZane Lord-Commander of the Order of Val'roth

If you're worried about backstabbing, I'd suggest removing permissions for allies\truced factions.

• Agree Agree x 1