Aliora 455 Au

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by ThePear, Apr 28, 2020.

1. ThePear

ThePear Pear

*Disclaimer*
    *This is the beginning of a little series I am gonna do that is gonna tell a possible future of Aliora, It will be told threw the lenses of the people living there lives during major future events of Aliora.
    None of this is canon, this is just me writing a possible future of Aliora, this series will go from 308 Au to 2020 Au this is the first story in the series*

I looked out to the ocean, the waves going up and down, always changing rising and falling in the wind. I felt at peace sitting here on the beach it was calming. But, I was snapped out of my world of peace with a Shout, "Lissy, get inside we have food!" I shot up from my place peace and sprinted to our home. We lived by the beach, in a small village. Our home was a makeshift wooden shack made up of wood logs that Father chopped down from the nearby forest. I pushed the door open, A smile on my face. "We Have Food, We Have Food!" "Yes Dear, Mother was able to get a half loaf of bread from the market." On a piece of cloth on the floor was 1 half of a loaf of bread, My stomach was grumbling in excitement. Instantly seeing it I took the half bread and shoved it into my mouth. I felt a satisfaction I haven't felt in weeks. Then I looked up at mother, her Altalar body was so thin that you can see the bones, her skin was pale, she had scars on her face, and she had smooth blond hair. Seemed like all of the adults in our Village looked like that, but I noticed something new, a black eye. "Mother what happened why does your eye look like that" "Nothing Sweety just an incident in the fields that's all" My Bread at this point was half-eaten and my stomach craved for more. "Mother, you need to eat to" "No, Sweety you must eat you are an 8-year-old Altalar girl, you need the food more than I" I held out the half-eaten loaf to her "But, You always said sharing is caring" Suddenly a tear began to form from her eye and a small smile formed on her face "You act just like your father" "I cant wait to see Father, again, he must be having such a fun time in the faraway land that half the village has been sent off to" Mothers Smile quickly faded "Sleep now Sweety you need to have the energy for tomorrows work" She took the loaf of bread and took a bite and I walked to the corner of the home where I went to lay down on the dirt. I closed my eyes but I unable to go to sleep I was so happy that we got a whole Half Loaf of bread. Then I started to hear sobbing. It was mother, she has been very sad since father and brother were shipped to the faraway place. She tells me that we will see them again but I know that we won't. My excitement quickly faded and after a while mother went to rest next to me in our corner and once mother was beside me I drifted slowly into darkness.

"EVERYONE GET UP NOW" I shot up there was a deafening panicked shout from outside. I was used to hearing these shouts for the villagers to wake up, but this one did not sound like our work call it sounded panicked almost fearful. I looked at my mother beside me, she was standing up next to me, her eyes we darting around the room panicked. She quickly moved to our door and bursted threw. Blinding sunlight and a wave of fresh air rushed into our home. Seagals from outside screamed I heard the noises of people all over the village yelling and screaming "This can't be happening it's impossible" "Get the kids" "We were supposed to safe we made a deal with them!" I jumped up and ran to mother, she was standing at the entrance staring out into the water, her back turned away from me. "Mother what's wrong!" I tugged her withered and scared white robs. "This can't be happening they took away my son, my husband, and our food, Why can't they just stop" Mother did not turn to me she just stared out into the ocean. I squeezed my way around her and looked up at her face. Her eyes were wide, full of fear her face even paler than usual. "Mother what's wrong" She did not respond. I turned to see what she was looking at. On the horizon, there was a faint black dot, the dot was slowly growing. "Mother what's that" "We shall defend our homes to the very end. No one will run like a coward. Arm Yourselves NOW" There was a defiant shout from coming from somewhere in our village. "Grab my hand" I quickly grabbed mother's hand, I squeezed it hard. She then quickly ran towards the forest near our village. We sprinted at full speed but then we heard a shout from someone behind us. "What do you think you are doing, Don't run like cowards we all defend this village to the very end" "But, I have a daughter please" "If You try to run I shoot" Mother and I turned around to see the man, he was armed with a worn-out light bow, his skin was palled and his stomach was thin like all of us, his hair was black, he was wearing a white rob like the rest of us, and his eyes were filled with rage and determination. "Please I beg of you" The man grabbed mother by the hand and forced her to go with him. "No Please Please" the man did not stop he just kept dragging us away from the trees, we were heading towards a group of men and woman alike, in the center of the village, some had hollow eyes, others were shaking in fear, some had determination expressions, and some just had blank expressions; they were all armed with farm tools, rock, and some had worn-out bows and they were all in a line. "These people were trying to run" yelled the man who has dragged us, a man in front of the people in the line glared at us he a tall black-haired man and was older then everyone else, he had a determined face of a soldier, but he was thin and pale like the rest of us. He shouted, "How dare they." The man opened his mouth to yell at us when a small blond thin pale child ran towards the man and said "They are here they are near the coast now" The man's attention was no longer on us and he then yelled at the people in the line "WE DEFEND OUR HOME TO THE VERY END, GET READY!!!" The black dot that was on the horizon was now a fleet of 20 massive wooden ships with large purple sails. The ships were lined with smaller wooden rowboats and I could hear voices yelling from inside the ships. Then the smaller wooden rowboats dropped from the larger ships and began to come rowing towards us. They were filled with metal figures and I could hear shouts in an unknown language from the boats "Lets kills some Altalar scum" "Kill them like how our ancestors killed the Kather" I did not understand what they were saying but the screams were deafening. Villagers that had bows fired at the Metal men but the arrows just bounced off the metal. Then the boats hit the shore. "CHARGE" The metal men jumped out of there rowboats and ran towards the villagers. They were holding blades the size of me, some were holding weird black sticks with a hole at the end. "FIGHT TO THE VERY END" The villagers charged towards the metal men screaming"Mother what is happening" "Sweety we have to get out of there hold my hand" "Will they be okay-" BANG BANG BANG There was a large booms a sound I never heard before, I ducked down and so did mother. "Mother, what was that" We got up quickly we were about to run when we saw what happened, my eyes widened in horror. All the villagers that charged are not moving. The beach was full of blood. The metal men were now advancing up the beach towards us and the village there swords lined with blood, not one metal man has fallen. A couple of them were holding a large metal tube and an extremely straight stick and burning stick. "We have to go, now hold my hand" I held her hand. One of the metal men yelled something that I could not understand "FIRE AT THE WORTHLESS WASTE OF AIR" The metal men with the tubes rammed the fire sticks down a small hole in the back of the tube but nothing happened, we turned around to run "Run, run as fast as you ca-" BANG BANG BANG... I felt mother's hand let go of mine. She fell to the ground. I looked down at her tears forming in my eyes. "Mother no please get up please get up" I fell to my knees sobbing "RELOAD RELOAD" Mother was just laying there she was unmoving blood was all over my face, why was she now moving, why why? I did not pay attention to the metal man I did not pay attention to anything "MOTHER NO, DON'T GO" "FIRE ANOTHER VOLLY" I was franticly sobbing my knees on the floor next to mother "NO NO PLEASE NO DONT GO PLEASE" BANG-BANG-BANG. I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach, but I ignored it I just kept sobbing "NOT LIKE THIS NO NO" I begin to feel tired. I could not stay on my knees anymore. I dropped to the floor laying next to mama, just like we do every night before we drift to sleep. The screaming from the villagers the yelling from the metal men began to fade. All I could hear now was the waves, going up and down, falling and rising. Slowly darkness began to take over.

By 400 Au the Regalian empire has taken all of Corontium, and by 480 Au all of nearly all of Deua and Hadaria was now owned by the vast empire. Once they had all this land they said that Corontium, Deua, and Hadaria is one continent, The name of this "new" continent is Europa. Their armies were undefeated. Using more advanced metal technologies they were able to produce stronger and cheaper metal for their average foot soldier. For the first time, the average foot soldier could use a handheld cannon, although dangerous to use and slow to reload, it was able to do vast amounts of damage to a body and could go right threw any armor. Every army is crushed by the Regalian Amry. All Resistance was crushed. No one would dare to stand up to the great Regalian Empire.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1