Approved Sheet Alexandria

Discussion in 'Character Applications' started by ghosta_babes, Mar 18, 2021.

1. ghosta_babes

ghosta_babes Mechanical Cat Girl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Art made by yours truly :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I did what I had to do to survive."

[​IMG]

Full name: Alexandria Render

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Feka Asha (Cratos Sanguine)

Preferred Weapon: Her claws and legs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I am not an animal, I'm a survivor."

[​IMG]

Total Points:

50 (Age) + 10 (Hobby)

6 Points Unused

Core Group Proficiencies

+20 Fist combat

+3 Tribal Kathar Language Pack

+3 Clocktek Metallurgy

+3 Steamtek Metallurgy

+3 Burglary Pack

+9 Roguery

+3 Sleight of Hand Pack

Hobby Group Proficiencies

+5 Needlework Art

+5 Dancing Art

Physical Stat

20 (Phys limit: 20)

Body Shape: Athletic Body Shape

Body Fat: Moderate

Languages:

Common (From Living in Regalia)

Wylathar Altalar (Linguistics)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I'll do whatever I can. I'll make this through."

[​IMG]

Racial Abilities:

Asha Primality

Asha Claws

Asha Agility

Living Metal Source

Living Metal Body

Living Metal Stance: Strike

Living Metal Stance: Protect

Living Metal Stance: Sustain

Living Metal Stance: Utility
    Rogue Abilities:

Rogue Gift 1

Rogue Gift 4

Rogue Gift 5
    Cratos Bloodline Abilities:

Tech Obedience

Tech Noxia

Tech Magi-Pulse

Tech Venting

Tech Re-Acquisition
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"It was the night that always made me feel so safe.."

[​IMG]

Option Two:

Character Alignment:

Chaotic Good

While Alexandria had committed acts that were less than legal, Alexandria always had a good heart to those whom she met along the way.

Personality Type:

The Virtuoso

Alexandria had spent her entire life to only rely on herself. With such, a personality of a cold exterior would be made for the sake of her own safety. Honing her skills, she mastered as much as she could within her years to keep herself safe, and continues to look for more to learn.

Choose your Religion:

0/10

Alexandria does not believe in any god. She is completely Atheist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"It's not worth the time to look at the past. You just have to look towards the future and take what you can to help those around you."

[​IMG]

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Auburn Red

Hair Style: Messy and Wavy

Skin Color: Tanned

Clothing: Whatever she can manage really.

Height: 5 foot 4 inches.

Tech Form: Within her Tech Form, Alexandria becomes a hybrid of her Asha like appearence and her Technological bloodline. Her Face from the nose down is masked in plates of Metal and Tech, and her body is met with several plates of metallic pieces attached her exterior as if it was welded onto her. She is recognizable when within this form. As her Asha-like ears and hair is still visibly seen through the form with ease.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

0-15

Alexandria was born in Regalia by an Altalar, and a Nefer Asha. Born into the world, her mother spent the first few years in an attempt to take care of the Feka Asha. Though, her family was rather poor, and did not have the time nor ability to take care of her. As a final goodbye, Her mother lodged a ring onto her forehead in an attempt to have it be a reminder of where she originated from. By the age of 8, Alexandria would be left alone to the world. Through her time, Alexandria would move on to eventually forget them, moving to the crime scene as a last ditch hope to survive. Through her time of barely scraping by, she spent it on honing her skills of thievery and stealth. Making it so that she was eligible to take what she could, whether it was food, blankets, or even small buckets of water, she did all she could to thrive.

16-Present

When it came to the crime life, Alexandria always managed to lose something. Whether it was her food, or her valuables, Alexandria always tended to have her own belongings stolen the same by others, or mugged. Eventually, she had enough of such antics, and would learn to use her claws as a tool for combat. With convincing, and bargaining to some of criminals within Regalia, Alexandria would eventually take up Martial Arts within the walls of Crookback. Once learning this, she used her combat as a tool for protection against those who attempted to take her belongings. As she got older, she had spent time to also dwell in Culinary work. Spending her time being alone to cook. With her small cooking skills, she also took the time to learn needlework to make clothing for herself using the small bed sheets she could grasp from her thievery. Alexandria now roams within Crookback and The Undercities, unaware of whom her parents were, or where she came from. But,looking to become something in the future. Through her time within Regalia, she had stumbled amongst the Sanguine. More specifically the Cratosians that existed within The Undercities of Regalia. Growing a familial bond with the leader known as Rhys, Alexandria was brought under care, and eventually assisted him in his efforts of advancement. After a tragic occurrence in which she was forced to remove her arm, Alexandria eventually accepted The Cratos Bloodline, and joined The Void. She learned Clockwork and Steamtek through the beings she lived alongside, and even learned of the Tribal Kathar Language thanks to a close friend of hers by the name of Esfir.
    Rhys Sagh ( @RainAxe )- Alexandria views Rhys as her father, and it will remain that way. She would do anything for him, even if it went against her moral code. He's the reason she still believes that there is good amongst the Sanguine.
    Sivo Sagh ( @DogVibes )- Alexandria's mother. She loves her to death, even if the influence is... less than positive sometimes. Sivo has played a big part in her life, even if they haven't had much time to truly bond with each other.
    Lock Render ( @DuchBargollo )- Alexandria's husband. (Fiancé? Boyfriend? He died, it's really confusing now. Don't ask. I'll update this when I have a clear answer.) She loves him more than anyone she's met. He's absolutely ridiculous, and she'd put everything on the line for him. He is her everything, truly.
    Esfir Afsoun ( @Karthadon )- One of Alexandria's best friends. She would go to bat for her no matter what. Alexandria values their friendship highly, even if it feels like babysitting sometimes.
    Zara ( @bwmwags3 )- Another close friend of Alexandria's. She is more than willing to be emotional support to Zara and loves talking to her, but sometimes it's hard to keep track of all the trouble Zara gets into.
    Fahim Hajaar ( @Regular_Spud )- Alexandria views him as an Uncle of sorts. Although she doesn't quite know what he says sometimes, she still does her best to keep up and make sure he feels welcome with her. She thinks of him as another family member.
    Aridai Darietheck ( @sensiblegh0st )- Another close family member. She's had to attempt to look for them once, she will do it again. She trusts Aridai quite a bit.
    Aldüir Stormblade ( @AshenRoman )- She respects him and, ironically enough, doesn't fear him as much as she probably should. He showed her kindness and respect and she will do the same.
    Azib 'Lance' Nerirona( @ColinRedstone )- Alexandria's biological father. She respects him, and has a care for him, but she does not view him as her father due to the abandonment. She views him as a mentor of her abilities, and a close friend/ally.
    Redacted ( @MidnightRey )- Her sister! Alexandria loves her sister and would sacrifice the world for her, but sometimes she questions her decisions...
    Rizu Sagh ( @DogVibes )- Her brother! Her favorite sibling in all honesty. She loves the few times she gets to see him, and generally doesn't understand her mothers distaste of him.
    Nathaniel Drayton ( @Koyote )- Alexandria doesn't hate people easily, but she absolutely refuses to give this man an inch of kindness anymore. He murdered her lover, he hurt her, and he threatened so much more. She wishes nothing more than to see his head separated from his body. She believes he will never understand the punishment of his actions until he can no longer draw his own breath.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #1 ghosta_babes, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Highland Freebooter Staff Member Lore1

Hello! I'll be taking this application for review, expect a response shortly.

3. ghosta_babes

Thank you!!! I appreciate that!

4. Antimreoir

Here's my review!

Basic Information

Everything looks good here.
    Skill Information
    You have 1 additional point to spend wherever, feel free to mark it as unused if you wish to use it for IC developments too.
    Special Traits
    Visual Information
    Personality
    Life Story
    I would ask that Alexandria be a touch older than 4 when she turned to crime in desperation, or was perhaps taken in by some criminal faction, as I find it incredibly unlikely that a child as young as she would have survived at all in Regalia.
    Besides that note, everything looks just fine here.

Once you make the requested edits I'll be glad to mark you as approved! @ghosta_babes

5. ghosta_babes

Changes have been made! All in which has been marked in Purple @Antimreoir

6. Antimreoir

Still a bit young, but it's all good. Approved! @ghosta_babes. Welcome to the server!

7. ghosta_babes

@Antimreoir Updated her sheet to follow the new Point-Buy System, and updated her status now through Roleplay!

8. Antimreoir

From what I see you have 6 points left over, please note these as unused and you'll be good to go. @ghosta_babes

9. ghosta_babes

10. Antimreoir