• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Alchemists Needed

Messtro

Flower Goblin
Reaction score
cqy14Dw3WWLIDstVla_lq50OghQwm5UEmjjW5KZLh8lkvYJmAteHFQMHAZ1eDkzJGyFn4Hg3jcmJWL9I3GtTqGY9Z3MEqmEGhQyYS6peaQTUwVJPPfiPHPlg4YslwiEvFOf5zY_y

OFptFfV6AQDA9Kgq-LkQaamdnJenxi0E6ni5698e1Z6My1gZb73y8Yaahi8UevRIY7RUDYjCCRbfYX_OFM_YXc98o0JP0_ZZ8iV9rMAj2TEmwy7bQZApZDcu6yvUVi51pXxjrx5C

A series of flyers would be put upon the various open areas such as wooden beams, trees, and other places within the Slums. On it would be written in a rather clean text in a deep red ink.

To those it concerns to,
I am in search of more alchemists, shopkeepers, and others willing to work underneath me in my shop in the Emporium, The Hideaway. Come to The Hideaway if you wish to do an interview or send me a letter pertaining to such. Just search for the serpent who owns the shop.
Sincerely,
Kopanari
3q_sQ-Ud8Et5akHbnvuS4fOtLgUkcrM4U87NvGf1l9nhkA2rubOE0glcKRb3iNRXnEjMsIIPAMyssJ9u8NA7O1kAVVXcIwbgs7uQUhf_jTtB7zEEKzFkpl5lrVF5wHRGwfPrBoSx

Last edited by a moderator:
cqy14Dw3WWLIDstVla_lq50OghQwm5UEmjjW5KZLh8lkvYJmAteHFQMHAZ1eDkzJGyFn4Hg3jcmJWL9I3GtTqGY9Z3MEqmEGhQyYS6peaQTUwVJPPfiPHPlg4YslwiEvFOf5zY_y

OFptFfV6AQDA9Kgq-LkQaamdnJenxi0E6ni5698e1Z6My1gZb73y8Yaahi8UevRIY7RUDYjCCRbfYX_OFM_YXc98o0JP0_ZZ8iV9rMAj2TEmwy7bQZApZDcu6yvUVi51pXxjrx5C

A series of flyers would be put upon the various open areas such as wooden beams, trees, and other places within the Slums. On it would be written in a rather clean text in a deep red ink.

To those it concerns to,
I am in search of more alchemists, shopkeepers, and others willing to work underneath me in my shop in the Emporium, The Hideaway. Come to The Hideaway if you wish to do an interview or send me a letter pertaining to such. Just search for the serpent who owns the shop.
Sincerely,
Kopanari
3q_sQ-Ud8Et5akHbnvuS4fOtLgUkcrM4U87NvGf1l9nhkA2rubOE0glcKRb3iNRXnEjMsIIPAMyssJ9u8NA7O1kAVVXcIwbgs7uQUhf_jTtB7zEEKzFkpl5lrVF5wHRGwfPrBoSx

A note was placed on the door of the Hideaway.

"We'll have to meet if you have time. I'd love to work for you." -Bee