Alastair Mac Conall

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Farly108, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

[​IMG]
    Alastair Mac Conall - The Red Duke
    [​IMG]
    Theme - Art - Playlist
    "When I am gone. will they remember my name? Will they tell my story?"
    Battle theme - Alt Theme

[​IMG]
    Basic Information
    • Full Name: Alastair Robert Fionn Mac Conall
      • Nicknames: Al, Ally, Gingey & Little Lion
      • Titles: Arch-Duke of Dundarne, Knight of Calemberg & Protector of the Regalian Highlands
      • Moniker: The Red Duke
      • Birthday: January 25th
      • Star Sign: Aquarius
    • Race: Ailor
      • Lineage: Drahl
      • Culture: Dunbrae
      • Influences: Anglian., Eriunin & Caeren
    • Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
    • Preferred Weapon: Warhammer
    Basic Information
    • Religion: Alastair is a Dogatarin Unionist, he is rather devote taking time to pray and give to charity though he isnt zealous nor is he particularly good at practicing some of the tenants.
    • Core: Alastair at his core is a Leader. Be it in peace through ruling his lands or at war with either his personal forces to the Regalian Military. The man has awful trouble sitting still finding himself always wanting to move onto the next task or target. His ambition in life is to become Lord Chancellor and or earn a medal for service in the Military from the Emporer

• Alastair has been in Regalia for some time, studying in its various academies and facing the difficulties of the troubled city. Now he has ascended to the position of a Duke, a position he has trained for his whole life. However he still remains lost admidst a political swamp that is Regalia. He navigates it well for the moment yet it remains to be seen if he will emerge.
    • Born the first of six siblings Alastair spent most of his life away from home, Dundarne was strange to him when he returned and his family stranger still. All due to the fact he grew up in various academies or on the road, even when given the opportunity to return home he usually chose instead to travel. Now he works on mending relationships and getting on his way.
    • Alastair has many different ambitions. While his main ambition for the moment is to become the Lord Chancellor of Regalia, he has many different wishes and wants. One of his main ones is mending the relationship between the Caeren and Dubrae cultures, he also wishes to found his own military school based on his upbringing and forge a new future for his people and the empire.
    • Alastair owns both a arrow head necklace and a gold-silver ring with rubys embedded in it. Both aquired from Osric Howlester and the Howling forges as prizes in a raffle.
    • Alastair owns a large leather-bound journal that is constantly kept with him either in the care of a servant or inside his coat.
    • Alastair has a pendant depicting Caeren and Dunbrae symbols including geeps and black bears.
    • Alastair carries a pouch usually containing upwards of 100 regals
    • Alastair carries an engraved silver pocketwatch with a golden chain attached at his hip.
    [​IMG]
    "Madness, Madness and Stupidity" - Tywin Lannister
    Skill Information
    50 + 10H (6 unspent)

• Strength: 5
      • Blunt Pack
      • Unarmed Pack
      • Blades Pack
      • Polearm Pack
      • Improvised Pack
    • Constitution: 3
      • Light Shielding Pack
      • Multi-Shielding Pack
      • Bruteforce Pack
    • Wisdom: 0
    • Dexterity: 0
    • Magic: 0
    • Charisma: 6
      • State General Pack
      • Advanced Mount Pack
      • Northern Language Pack
    [​IMG]
    Languages: Northern Linguistics pack
    [​IMG]
    "Some cause happiness whenever they go, others whenever they go." - Oscar Wilde
    Visual Information
    • Eye Colour: Deep Blue
    • Hair Colour: Deep Red
    • Hair Style: Long and Flowing
    • Skin Colour: Pale with a light tan
    • Clothings: Fineries, Kiltachs or Armour
    • Height: 6ft3
    • Face: Alastair has a decent looking face with high cheekbones usually plastered with a smile or laugh. He has full red lips with a strong jawline usually bare of any hair. He has haunting pale blue eyes and a large if slim nose. He has two scars, one right on his chin and one on the edge of his mouth both obtained from fighting vampires.
    • Body: Alastair is a tall lanky individual, muscular and well defined muscles from years spent training at arms. He can usually be found with many bruises or cuts on his body from various fights or spars. The only noticeable feature is a scar running down his back from his shoulder blade to his hip.
    • Fashion: Alastair can usually be found wearing reds, greens and blues.He alternates cloths usually twice daily depending. The first half of the day he will always spend in a Kiltach and more casual clothing such as just a standard tunic. He then alternated between trousers jackets and kiltachs and more fancy wear. The only exception is when he wears his military or marshal cabinet uniform.
    • Voice: Alastair alternates accent, when in the capital and amoung the nobility he speaks in a mix of his Dunbrae and Anglian accents. When amount those he cares for or people he is comfortable with his voice becomes much rougher becoming the usual mix with more Caeren mixed in. Voice Claim - Ewan Magregor

[​IMG]
    "Go now my son, do unto the world what you will. But never lose yourself in your actions."
    Life Story
    • Alastair Mac Conall war born in his families ancient home of Dundarne to then Baron Eddair Mac Conall and Lady Alia Mac Conall. First born of his siblings he would be raised to succeed his father as a warrior and a statesman/
    • In his childhood Alastair was hot-headed and brach as well as crude things that would get him in trouble. However he excelled at arms and command. In his Teens he would be sent to the school of marshalry to become a general.
    • As an Adult Alastairs father would constantly be on campaign or away from home leaving him as regent of Dundarne, during this time his family would grow to a ducal level owning much of Clannadh-Alba. During this period he would marry and have a daughter but lose his wife.
    • Upon his fathers death during the Sendrass war Alastair would go to Regalia to serve the marshal Cabinet as well as his family as patriarch. However his hot-headedness and crude attitude would often lead him to trouble. Eventually he would abdicate in favour of his 11 year old daughter Aoife and set out into the city.

Alastair after his fathers death became the head of House Mac Conall.
    Alastair Joined the marshal cabinet.
    Alastair was commissioned as a Field General.
    Alastair was commissioned as a Field Marshal.
    The Vampire Crisis began.
    Alastair joined the survivors at Calvonth.
    Alastair rescued Duke Fabien Cadieux from the city.
    Alastair dueled Field Marshal Reimar of Calemberg to a stalemate x 2.
    Alastair was infected with his Von Kerle Vampirism reawakening after a long fight with Haeddi van Hal
    Alastair dueled both Lyall Howlester and Leopold von Schwartzkrau

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Farly108, Aug 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
  2. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Hello @Farly108 I will be your reviewer today.

Everything looks sound safe for the Life Story. I can accept the tutor to teach them Leutz-Vixe though after that things get a bit complicated. At 14 they have to start their training as a Bloodcast Knight and as such cannot have gone to a Tenpenny School. After that it wouldn't be possible to be a Bloodcast Knight and attend the School of Marshalry as both take up large portions of a characters life forcing them to choose between one or the other, you can still attend, but you would have to give up the character being a Bloodcast Knight. The choice is yours.

Make the appropriate edits in a color of your choice and tag myself once completed.

3. Farly108

4. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

5. Farly108

@Wumpatron
    No rush on this one, take your time and good luck with the workload
    Just proficiency points updated is all
    as a note general tactics is listed however this character is not used in progs
    That is there to represent what the character is capable of

• Like Like x 1
  6. Farly108

@Wumpatron removed dagger combat, adjusted sword and left the 10 points gained to be used through IC learning

7. Farly108

8. Farly108

@Wumpatron Complete character rewrite and rework and inclusion of incharacter learning and stuff also major backstory changes and an age up from 22 to 26 to facilitate all the aspects i wana cover with the intent to transfer this character to my main also did a lot of IC learning that's been incorporated into backstory

#8 Farly108, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  9. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

• Your Physical Stat calculation is off, you have 13 Blades, not 15 as you put in your math, please correct this.
    • Other than that everything checks out, just remember our discussion we had previously of being a career knight ahead of anything else.
    • I'll mark you off as approved, just fix your math and give this post a rating so I know we're all set.
    @Farly108

• Like Like x 1
  10. Farly108

@Wumpatron
    New Knight Lore came out and it was exactly what I wanted for the character.
    So I took the opportunity to completely overhaul the sheet.
    The Lifestory has been basically torn to shreds and replaced.
    A lot a lot more information has been added.
    Relationships will be added as they develop in role-play.
    Basically everything needs a re review so I hope you enjoy the read.

11. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

12. Farly108

@Wumpatron
    Updated with proficiency update and just generally overhauled once more

13. Farly108

@Wumpatron Going to bump since its been a week.

14. Farly108

15. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

@Farly108 the only major discrepancy is that as a Bloodcast Knight they cannot enroll in any other education until they graduate, which impacts much of how you have the character designed. So the option is yours to have them remain a knight or to have their education background, I leave that to you. Tag myself once you come to your decision.

16. Farly108

@Wumpatron
    decision made, sheet overhauled accordingly

17. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

18. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

I ran into him on the street and didn't give a second thought lmao

19. Farly108

@Wumpatron Updated to new proficiency and backstory system