Alarms For The Faithful

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by festiveCorvid, Oct 10, 2022.

1. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

[​IMG]

A number of papers were strewn about, bearing no House or Faith Sigil. It seemed they had been hurriedly handwritten with a fountain pen, smudges and scratched out words littering the parchments, as if the writer had been in a rush to complete the task.

[​IMG]

To the concerned citizen,

There have been many changes as of late, and without commenting on the subject at hand, which you undoubtedly know, it bears to be said that judgements on faith can only be solidified by the vessel of the Everwatcher, and his Celacy. Those that take the words of either of these, and utilize them to justify actions as holy, will still be sinners no matter how much they claim it to be otherwise.

To those of Etosil, remember our tenets. Free will and control mustn't be relinquished under any condition, for it is a grave sin to give control over to any other plane, device, or artifact. This is what allows us to distinguish ourselves from the Sinful, the Vampires, the Cahal, and the Rogue Mages which would see the Empire rot, and is the value of Kithemon the Guardian of Minds, blessed be his name. Strengthen your body and mind through prayer and worship, and understand that no authority beyond His Imperial Holiness, the Silent Council, or the Celacy of our faith bear any hold upon your status as faithful to the Everwatcher, the only thing we serve.

Furthermore, remember the tenets of Vengeance, Wroth, and Bravery. Understand you cannot allow yourself to be corrupted, for you must be prepared to defend the Empire and the faith, against those who infest our empire from inside and would spin schemes to see it tripped up and brought down. Find these people, and burn them out from government, from community, from our homeland.

To those of the Dogmatics, remember that acting even within secular law, you may still sin without the approval of the Vessel of the Everwatcher.

[​IMG]

On an entirely unrelated note, the current, but partial, list of Employees of the Ministry of Truth, are as follows:

• Therese Braunschweiger
    • Dominic Entrada
    • Aldane Gwentyr
    • Trent (The Guard, I don't know their last name)
    • (Potentially) Erwin Braunschweiger
    • And many more.
    Those who have further additions, should ensure to inform the rest of the city for the benefit of the truly faithful who would like to observe the growth and action of this new ministry. Finally, remember, that Mercy is a Tenet of the Dogmatics, and not of the Evintarians.

Signed, Avox Petrou
    Baroq of Athos and Concerned Evintarian
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 9
  2. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

A sigh of relief passes dead lips.

"Thank the Everwatcher, we have some sense."

3. trent_rouls

trent_rouls That Red Haired Nerd. Staff Member Lore2

The Trent in question squinted in confusion as he looked at the notice
    "What?"

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“A Daendroque,” Miguel grits his teeth, “Coward, he has no bravery in his heart. No courage in his soul that he would sell his fellows, his community to the Wirtem and their mind control. Might as well go join the Allorn, they have such love for enslavement and mental control.”

“May Vess and His Imperial Holiness cast their judgement on this feckless man,” He growls, taking a copy of the work, “All hail Emperor Alexander Kade, sole vessel of the Everwatcher.”

5. microwavemmm

microwavemmm no such thing Premium

A brief, but public reply is issued.​

May the concerned citizen please keep in mind,

Baroq Petrou fabricated the existence of an Imperial Decree to pressure me into dropping the names of my employees.

Baroq Petrou is infested as a Mage of the Void, and has frequently and violently behaved not in their right mind.

Baroq Petrou has expressed criticisms meant more for the Crown Regent than myself as a Minister.

Baroq Petrou has just broken High Law of the Regalian Empire.

I would highly encourage "the concerned citizen" to spare themselves from criminal charges, at least until I post my first decree. Please be safe and wise.

Under His Eye,
    Dr. Therese Braunschweiger
    Minister of Truth​

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #5 microwavemmm, Oct 10, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2022