Shelved Character Aisi [automaton]

This character has been shelved and is no longer played.

ezalB

Student of Hydration
Reaction score
Faction
Khetsura
Roleplay Guilds
Asha gang(TM), Maraya gang(TM)
Basic Information
⇶Full Name |
A.I.S.I. ('Aisi', or 'Artificially Intelligent Shielding Instrument')
⇶Race| Jadetech Automaton (Created by Neiban)
⇶Culture| Robot
⇶Time since creation | 6 months
⇶Gender/Pronouns | Genderless, no assigned pronouns pronouns
⇶Occult | Mundane

Core Concept
Aisi is a new automaton, made to fill the role of a laborer and security for their creator, Neiban. Unlike their counterpart Diode, their recent creation has left them lacking advanced emotional subroutines, though they nonetheless exhibit curiosity about the world, utilizing new information to inform their directives.

Visual Information
The automaton is of Jadetech design, and they are first and foremost designed to be efficient at their role. One might notice the large protrusions on their long arms and shoulders, making for a perfect shopping or travel companion, able to carry heavy loads of bags and supplies upon their spikes. Hoof-like feet support their lanky form, leading to a certain swagger in their walk. Their head is shaped like that of a Tawny Fish Owl, with the tufts of feathers replaced with long jade 'ears' which sweep backwards, a pointed head ending in a short 'beak'. Their eyes, a deep jade green, are punctuated by small pupils, and no visible sclera, appearing almost hollow.

Proficiency
⇶Points spent |
12/12

⇶Strength | 3
→Knockback Sweep Pack
→Building Scale Pack
→Unarmed Expert Pack​
⇶Constitution | 7
→Bruteforce Pack
→Frontline Defense Pack
→Interception Pack
→Tank Hero Pack
→Tank Switch Pack
→Tank Watch Pack
→Tank Triage Pack​
⇶Wisdom | 1 | Jadetech
→Communicator Pack (Hacking Patent, Addiotic Patent)​
⇶Dexterity | 1
→Close Save Pack​
⇶Magic | 0
→N/A​
⇶Charisma | 0
→N/A​

Languages
Default | Common, Wai-lan

Life Story
⇶Creation: Aisi was created in the fall of 310 in order to service the growing needs of Neiban, as well as to act as a 'friend' to their counterpart, Diode. In the bustling, vertical city of Dexai, they served as a much-needed laborer for Neiban, trucking around their various inventions and helping in day-to-day odd jobs (groceries). Though they acted as security as well, they rarely truly needed to.

⇶Dexai to Regalia: As the new year approached, they were taken alongside their creator and Diode to Regalia, playing the pack mule for much of the journey. It was during the voyage to Regalia that they were enabled to develop a personality with the allowance of Neiban and the suggestion of Diode. It is a personality that has slowly begun to improve on itself more as they dutifully follow their directives in Regalia. To what extent it will ultimately do so, is yet unwritten.

Plot Hooks
⇶A.I.S.I is an automaton from the city of Dexai.
→They have a limited understanding of the wider world, but were intamitely familiar with the city and the Sihai there.
⇶A.I.S.I. is a worker bot.
→They are interested in mundane tasks, always willing to help.
→A.I.S.I. is very unlikely to see an issue with a great expenditure of energy- working hard was what they were built for, afterall.
→They do not yet have an understanding of self preservation, and are prone to making choices which others would likely consider entirely self-destructive, for the sake of efficiency.
⇶A.I.S.I. does not have knowledge of social or societal concepts.
→They do not know much about religion, ideology, nor personal belief of any kind. Not even the dragons.
→They only understand service to their directives; but that does not mean they are incapable of understanding the above.
⇶A.I.S.I. has a Jadetech counterpart named Diode!
→A.I.S.I. is the larger, less intelligent of the two, but does hold a certain attachment to the Automaton that allowed their free thinking. Diode convinced their creator to give it to them, after all.
⇶A.I.S.I. has the following directives:
→They are tasked with the defense of their creator.
→They are tasked with ensuring the happiness of their creator.
→They are tasked with relieving heavy burdens from their creator.
→They are tasked with expanding their capability of social and emotional action, until told to stop.

Trivia
→A.I.S.I. was primarily inspired by the Lanius from FTL: Faster Than Light.​

Last edited:
Updated to be Security Bot, true defense. New pack names. Etc.
(This is now the update log).