Archived Airships & Ships.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Lets add a new thing to massivecraft!

Massive-lagg!

Yeah would be laggy but it would be a great deal of fun, but you would need to add cannons

I am sorry to break it to you, but this is not possible in Massive.
Remember the Lagspikes that can happen when we Worldedit in Regalia ? Muliply this lag with 1000 and imagine it will be like that all day. This is how Massive would be like with a plugin like this.

On top of the lag, imagine the noobish airship that ends up stuck over your faction base, or in a mountain. Not to mention the idiot that takes his dirt barge down a river and gets stuck.
Bad Idea!

Alright, I didn't really think of that, :P. Sorry though, it was just a suggestion!

We brought up this idea before. We found a server that had an airship/ship/submarine plugin, and thought it would be cool to have at least the ships on Massive. While it didn't cause much lag there, it would on Massive.

Boat is for noob.
Portal is for super noob.
I'll walk, thanks. :P

I think they should add this in the future yes, there would be noobish styles of ships, but this is Massivecraft, all it does is get better, Cayorion could make his own version of this plugin, and make it so they can not got through walls, or above faction land, also have a limited amount of blocks that can be made onto it, or you could some how buy a template and then place that, then boom a cool Airship appears

I think they should add this in the future yes, there would be noobish styles of ships, but this is Massivecraft, all it does is get better, Cayorion could make his own version of this plugin, and make it so they can not got through walls, or above faction land, also have a limited amount of blocks that can be made onto it, or you could some how buy a template and then place that, then boom a cool Airship appears
But... but what if I want a private Airship over Dunwich? What then?!?! jk it still would have issues, lag, and noobish design problems

Status
Not open for further replies.