Played Character Ailred -- The Oathbreaker

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by War_pig, Oct 4, 2021.

1. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

[​IMG]
    "Each gravestone is more than a failure - it is a promise to do better."
    THANKS TO @Rowet FOR THE AESTHETICS
    〚 ✗┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛​
    《 BASIC INFORMATION || to note one's identity. 》
    « BY CHOICE » Ailred {last name tbd}
    ↬ [ Nicknames: Ail, Ails, Huntie. ]
    « AGE » Twenty-Seven Winters
    « GENDER » Male
    « RACE » Maquixtl
    ↬ Social Chameleon
    ↬ Genos Familiar
    ↬ Genos Mage
    ↬ Eagle Eyed
    ↬ Genos Editor - Fin'ullen Strength
    « LINEAGE » Aegis
    « EYE-COLOR » Archon Purple
    « PREFERRED WEAPON. » A Unwieldily large cleaver named “Seven Days” gifted to him by Suadhira, the Sword of Caius.
    « BELIEF. » Jaded from past interactions with god-like entities, Ailred had realized the folly of serving the Gods of the Exist, Void, and Beyond, turning to Caius, the Firelord, the Final Judgement, he became an Extinguisher. With the Seven Day Decision prompted to him by Suadhira, Ailred has entirely abandoned Caius, becoming Apostate to the Red Throne of Fire. Ailred is now an adamant servant of Daiana and Regulus (even if he is still working on his violence)
    « CORE CONCEPT. » Ailred was at one point a Champion of the Undercity now drowning in the regret of his past actions; a broken Maquixtl. In a state of desperation, he took up the mantle as an Extinguisher of Caius, now falling apart at the seams again. He is willing to take a leap of faith, into doing what is right.

〚 ✗┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛
    █████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    [​IMG]
    〚 ✗┇ ══════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═════════ ┇✗ 〛

“There is one unavoidable truth you will never escape; you will always be... a monster.”
    〚 ✗┇ ═════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═════════ ┇✗ 〛
    《 SKILL INFORMATION || to harness one's skillset. 》
    « FIGHTING STYLES »
    « DUELIST » Primary
    «WARRIOR» Secondary

« POINTS ALLOCATION »
    «STRENGTH» 7
    ↬ Cheap Shot
    ↬ Technique Parry
    ↬ Knockback Sweep

↬ Pinning Throw
    ↬ TBD
    ↬ Force Toss
    ↬ Steady Body

↬ Weapon Throw (Free)
    «CONSTITUTION» 3
    ↬ Interception
    ↬ Familiar Disrupt
    ↬ Rebound
    «DEXTERITY» 0
    «INTELLIGENCE (LEYTECH/VIVITECH/DRACONIC KNOWLEDGE)» 4
    ↬ Tech Resist
    ↬ Wardrobe Pack (Magical Variant)
    ↬ Shapeshift Pack (Magical Variant)
    ↬ Safeguard Pack (Magical Variant)
    «WISDOM» 0
    «FAITH (DRAGON WORSHIP)» 0

«MAGIC (DRACONIC MAGIC)» 0
    ↬ Magic Snare (Maquixtl)
    ↬ Magic Smog (Maquixtl)

《 ABILITY/AFFLICTION INFORMATION || to embrace one's potential. 》
    «AFFLICTION/ALIGNMENT STATUS» Archon, Aegis of Aloria, Protector of Life.
    «INTERTWINED SOULS» Remnant of Iris, Aegipane, The Voidspite Fae (Link)

〚 ✗┇ ═══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═══════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛
    [​IMG]
    〚 ✗┇ ═══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═══════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛
    〚 ✗┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛

“What is better- to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?”
    〚 ✗┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛

《 VISUAL INFORMATION || to show one's self. 》
    « NORMAL DESCRIPTION » Ailred is a muscular 6’6 Maquixtl with small bits of scarring indicating a warrior's lifestyle. His eyes glow a bright regal purple, fueled by the will of the Dragons. Assorted brandings from time in jail are hidden beneath clothing with tribal tattoos peeking their way out from under.

[​IMG]
    〚 ✗┇ ═══════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═══════════════════ ┇✗ 〛

“I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.”
    〚 ✗┇ ═══════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ═══════════════════┇✗ 〛

《 PERSONALITY & ABILITIES || to understand one's nature. 》
    « OBSERVER PERCEPTION »
    From the perspective of an outsider Ailred typically seems in a disheveled and almost entirely lost state. Most can recall easily when he was quite literally too angry to die, and some can recall the bloodthirsty monster he was a sanguine. He resembles the aftermath.
    « SELF EVALUATION »
    Ailred seeks to further himself: to evolve. This includes the physical aspects of himself, but he truly wants to develop the mental. Relying on the stereotypes of Avantl as his cover for pulling the strings while under the curse, he seeks to disprove those who find him mentally lesser while learning all that he can.
    « RELATIONSHIP HANDLING »
    Ailred for the most part has destroyed many of his relationships. As an Extinguisher he was pushed to forget who he was and even try to push himself beyond the limits of humanity. This led him to harm many people he once cared about.
    « MORAL ALLEGIANCE »
    Ailreds sense of morality is very skewed. His best reference points being either sanguine or the Maquixtl elders. He's began to develop one for himself, but it was forged by that of Caius and his will for destruction, now, the Ailred seeks to truly break free.
    « INTRINSIC IDEOLOGY »
    Ailred sees magic originating from extra-planar sources as a threat to ALL life, but the path Caius is taking as ultimately a way to destroy occult without preserving Aloria, or what it means to be an Archon. Understanding fragments of Caius' past, he wishes to return Caius to who he was before the War in Heaven.

〚 ✗┇ ═══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇✗ 〛
    [​IMG]
    〚 ✗┇ ══════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ══════════════┇✗ 〛

“Search your feelings. You can't do this. I can feel the conflict within you, let go of your hate.”
    〚 ✗┇ ══════════════ - ‹ •◦ ✗ ◦• › - ══════════════┇✗ 〛

《 ABRIDGED LIFE STORY || to know one's background. 》

• Ailred’s childhood was spent in a Maquixtl tribe, learning the culture of the tribe. He was born to an arranged marriage for the sake of strong Genos. Most of his time wasn't spent with his parents, but rather the Elders of the tribe, beginning his training as an Maquixtl.
    • At a young age the traditions of the School of Avant were instilled within Ailred, adopting the Avant axes. He then began to begin hunts and raids against the surrounding Ailor and Eronidas peoples, spending time as an Avantl ambusher on the Ularen plains.
    • During one raid Ailred was taken as a slave for a local community of Daen Ailor. Here he served as somewhat of a gladiator as the position weakened his mental state, serving in such a dehumanizing position.
    • One night Ailred was able to break free from the slave encampment running into the woods where he was set upon by sanguine, only being saved by a young Xieloth that was his closest friend in childhood who had now given in to the curse.
    • Ailred became Wutienda Champion of the coven in due time. He served as Alethia’s personal bodyguard and right-hand. He followed her to Regalia, where his story truly began.
    《 PLOTHOOKS || to forge one's path. 》WIP I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS

« A SOLDIER BY BIRTH » Ailred quite clearly simply by looking at him, is a warrior Avantl, stocky in frame and obstinate in disposition, though some of his mannerisms seem to more align with Plains Maquixtl instead of the more violent Guldar Avantl.
    • Those looking to understand warrior lodges and their culture and role in the Maquixtl World are welcome to seek out Ailred, knowing that many Avantl like him have taken part in said lodges.
    • Despite his mannerisms seeming to come from the Plains Maquixtl, Ailred seems to know a lot about Suel, and in fact considers himself: "A Suel Ideologist by proxy" Those wishing to know about Genos are welcome to seek him out.
    « A PAST UNFORGOTTEN » For those who keep an ear to the ground, one might hear rumors from chattering undead, praying Cahal, or even others that lurk down there of a man like Ailred, but instead of a soldier of the Dragons, a Sanguine-Warlord.
    • Cahal might hear a repeated date, 14th of November, in some prayers echoing throughout the Roots of the Mana Tree
    • Katharic Cults might hear whispers that, while never a Kathar, the man was once a brother of Kabili Drulviirn, a member of their Kaahl. (@HereticTakao)
    • Some Ghuls and Husks alike throughout the sewers mutter whispers about a sinister dealing between the Iron Sovereign and the Avantl. Whispers of uncompleted experiments and rituals. Rumors that Kelemvor and Ailred had trained in the arcane world under the same teacher are known to circulate. (@Beleiver)
    « A FINAL EXTINGUISHER » Revived due to a deal between the Western Matron and Ailred, he once became a long lost Archon Lineage known as an Extinguisher. In recent times, Ailred has abandoned this path, being converted publicly through the use of Ostarius. Some now know him to be an Aegis.
    • It is no secret that the Extinguisher lineage was a powerful magic. Rumors even manifest that Ailred is directly responsible for the magma pouring from the Vampire District's cave-ceiling. Those interested in Draconic Magic might seek him out.
    • Whispers among the Hunter Archon of Regalia report that Ailred has met the West Matron, supposed HAD been on good terms with him. Perhaps even exchanged secrets of Caius and his plans. Those interested in Guldar and its Master should seek him out.
    • Lothar can note that Ailred is now a target for their Order, no longer does the alliance apply to him as he is no longer in the Hunter Classification of Archon. He is a traitor to their alliance, and possibly a threat. Those seeking combat are warned of the danger, but are welcome to seek him out.
    • HUNTERS MAY NOW NOTE: Ailred is an Apostate to the Cult of the Red Dragon and the Conqueror of the West, having personally denied the will of Firelord. One may argue that he is just as bad as infection itself.

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 War_pig, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
  2. War_pig

[​IMG]
    ((This is very WIP because I am very busy, so if you are not on here, plz don't cry, I will be sad))

Subject-Type: Llewyn Case-File 90322
    “I didn’t get to say goodbye the first time, why does it hurt so much that I didn’t get to say it the second?”

Subject-Type: Alethia Case-File 26191
    “Arm in arm as the world burns. Our Final Judgment will come. I pray I will be the one to deliver yours.”

Subject-Type: A̴̡̫̭͙̹̤̻̯̣̒͒̐̒͂̓͌̂̈́̈́͋̑͝y̴̡̧̱̘̳̩͍̬͋̂̒̅a̵̡̯͙̪̪̙͖̞̘͇̞̟̖̻̠̔͋̓̑̀̿̕̚͜ś̵̡͈͕͓̮̯̙̩̟̱̱͙͉̠̭̽͋͑͂̋̐̅͌̈́̕͝ KELEMVOR Case-File 00782
    “The third brother was sharp, and cunning. His tongue could be mistaken for silver and every word a honeyed lie.”

Subject-Type: Oldritch Case-File 11732
    “The first brother was a prodigy, a mage among mages. A beacon for any hungering demons, a lure for a waking darkness, a Yawning Black.”

Subject-Type: Elred Case-File 19701
    “The second brother lived as a shadow cast in broad daylight. A dreamer he spoke of a world where the brothers need not know fear”

Subject-Type: The Fourth Brother Case-File 00016
    “Never again.”

Subject-Type: Iris Case-File 00888
    “The Rivers quake at our arrival. Like a moth to flame, we are eternal enemies. Order Unrelenting and Life Eternal. As long as war lives, we will never truly die.”

Subject-Type: Drulailmon Case-File 17310
    “You’ve been forever marred by my own hatred. You claim peace by the sword, just remember I never struck first.”

Subject-Type: Reyna Case-File 00921
    “I’ve seen your descent into the same madness from the moment your eyes first became blood, and I cannot help but feel responsible for your end.”

Subject-Type: Mirabella Case-File 18001
    “I will not lie to myself that I am not a monster, but I am your monster no longer.”

Subject-Type: Vanity Case-File 21919
    “Despite being made of glass, I can still smell your fear.”

Subject-Type: Anathema Case-file 0N371
    “One day I’ll be able to say it... I'm sorry.”

Subject-Type: ICHTACA Case-file 00081
    “I didn’t have friends, only allies, but I hate that you’re right, things change.”

Subject-Type: Sun Heishan Case-file 77755
    “It pains me to see your hatred, not just for your sake, but that we allow ourselves to live like this. Hate leads to suffering.”

Subject-Type: Emil Case-File 78190
    “Patience does not come easy to the hateful and much less to the fearful. I need you to trust me, even if you don’t understand me.”

Subject-Type: Bethan Case-File 10111
    “Very few have withstood the hate I have… It is nice to see someone who understands… and perseveres. Rage to keep your hope alive, for the world seeks to snuff it out.”

Subject-Type: Suadhira Case-File 0C030
    “I am ashamed to say you were right, that the Mages will continue to lie and betray… while I doubt my decision some days, I will never go back on it, even if it brings us to blows.. At any cost, by any means necessary.”

Subject-Type: Maiyusa Case-File 19320
    “Didn’t always trust you… thought you were out for title or power, but after everything.. I see you need neither to demand respect. There is little more I can do but thank you for the few things you’ve taught me.”

Subject-Type: Faust Case-File 50510
    “An idealist at best, an obstructionist at worst. Stay out of my way, and I will stay out of yours. Whatever you think you can change about me, you cannot.”

Subject-Type: Sabola Case-File 21777
    “Abandoning hate can be hard, in fact I'd argue its impossible. Your resolve is incredible. I respect it.”

Subject-Type: Kuralang Case-File 71408
    “It’s almost a pity how you think you’re the hero… perhaps in another life you’ll become the hero you wish to be.”

Subject-Type: Ellamae Case-File 1G972
    “From a Dragonslayer to an arbiter of their will, your path has been an odd one, and you’ve not chosen the easiest way to go about such. There is an honor to that, one I can respect even if I don’t understand.”

Subject-Type: Triss Case-File 11721
    “You're improving, finding peace. Good... hopefully one day, that peace will extend to the ones you care about too.”

Subject-Type: Fiorenza Case-File 89731
    “Can’t say I’m the biggest fan of being called a bore, though I can tell it makes you slightly happier to see me show up. Whether you see me as a project as Ithanians tend to do or are just a happy person, it is nice.”

Subject-Type: Norrvaron Case-File 33114
    “You confuse me… it’s actually quite fear-rousing.”

Subject-Type: Josif Case-File 78987
    “Our sins do not make us who we are, it is how we pay for them.”

Subject-Type: Dathil Case-File 88881
    “I fear that your fascination of a fantastical world and your innocence to the extent it has… will only lead you to hurt, yet I know not how to show you the truth without causing you strife.”

Subject-Type: Orchestrion Case-File 64642
    “They are in your care now. One misstep, and I’ll show you why I was chosen.”

Subject-Type: Aeda Case-File 44449
    “You speak a lot about forgiveness and how one might not truly be burdened with evil at birth, suppose that says a lot about our dichotomy, and what each of us can learn from the other.”

Subject-Type: Naviri Case-File 33012
    “Moralism does not win wars. Debates do not save your friends. The last Oathladened part of me begs for you to watch the life leave your friends eyes as you say they can’t die because ‘it isn’t right.’”

Subject-Type: Lynmard Case-File 12882
    “Fence-sitting and hypothesizing is what destroyed the Conclave. I do not ask you to run headfirst into zealotry, but I ask for you to pick up that blade for what you think is right. You are better than this and stronger than you realize.”

Subject-Type: Allynna Case-File 44444
    “I think you’re a little too close. For your own good, you need to step away. You will get hurt, and I won’t be there to stop it. Timeline isn’t right for this… though part of me wonders if I could make it be.”
    [And more to come :)]
    Below are Genos Samples that Ailred has collected using [Guided Analysis] along with a more in depth description of a character than the Relationships tab might offer.

#2 War_pig, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2024
  3. War_pig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    By MonMarty
    [​IMG]
    By MoonKanin
    [​IMG]
    By Stellarix

[​IMG]
    By
    [​IMG]
    By Starliate

#3 War_pig, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  4. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Hi, I will be claiming this application for review. Expect one shortly.

5. Acosmism

Basic Information
    • This is fine
    Skill Information
    • Your physical stat calculation is incorrect. Your pathfinding would be divided by two before being invested into your stat calculation, making it 7.5. This would make your outcome 30.5, which would round to 31 in total.
    Visual Information
    • This is fine
    Personality
    • This is fine
    Life Story
    • Some of your wording is outdated. Orc doesn't exist anymore, use Eronidas. Doughall also do not exist, please use Wyrden.
    Mark these changes in GREEN and tag me when you are done. @war

• Educated Educated x 1
  6. War_pig

@Acosmism Im done mom. This is why I need to not copy paste backstories after a lot of lore changes

7. Acosmism

@War_pig Approved. Also, please do not call me mom.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. War_pig

@Acosmism
    App updated o7 changed some prof points around. All marked in Blu

9. Acosmism

Re-approved.

10. War_pig

@Acosmism
    I stopped being lazy, are you proud? Everything is updated to the best of my knowledge.

11. Acosmism

Re-approved.

12. War_pig

@Acosmism I'm back, I know this might have to change again sometime soon, but Pathfinding got thanos snapped.
    Element Control 2 is gone. It didn't make sense for Ailred to just all of a sudden learn so many sorcery spells
    Hunting moved up to replace Pathfinding like ye olden days on Ailred. Extra hunting moved to fist
    Added Rogue Gift 4! I thought it would make sense for him to be stealthy to keep up the scout/huntsman vibe.
    All marked in Red

13. Acosmism

Re-approved.

14. War_pig

@Acosmism I caved to the pressure, Ailred is now a Body Silven and I added a couple of new mutations that are a little more complex :D All marked in Red

15. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for review!

APPROVED

16. War_pig

@Yurs
    Sorry for the change again! I was recommended that I wait for the Avanthar update before I have Ailred be a Silven to ensure everything fits how I'd want it o7

17. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Tbqh I think waiting for updates is a bad habit to get into, since there's no ETA on when that rewrite will be done. If you'd like to swap off Body Silven for the time being I'll approve it 100%, but don't feel like you NEED to wait for an update to pursue things you're interested in.

APPROVED

18. War_pig

@Yurs Updated! I think I got all mentions of Avanthar and did the skill table right

19. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for review!

20. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

21. War_pig

@Yurs
    One thing I noticed was that Resilience Pack did the exact same thing as one of the Maquixtl racials, so I decided to change that to something more useful! Resilience -> Heavy Shielding. The Edit is in red

22. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Approved.

23. War_pig

Moved my single Dex point over to Strength to better fit how I play him. Edited in this color green

24. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

25. War_pig

@fantuinn It is time. Custom Kit link added.

26. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

kill, approved

27. War_pig

@fantuinn
    Updated Wisdom and changed Volacrum to Deeplore, and changed Polearm to Large Blades for more KILL. Marked in Red cause I'm edgy

28. microwavemmm

microwavemmm no such thing Premium

29. War_pig

@microwavemmm Traded Heavy Shielding and Light Shielding for Counterplay and Ironheart. All marked in Blue

30. microwavemmm

31. War_pig

@microwavemmm I hate to retag, but wanted to point out that the title-thingy still has re-review on it (unless my forums page just isn't loading and I'm dumb)

• Agree Agree x 1
  32. War_pig

@microwavemmm Stuff got updated! Everything in Red
    Got rid of Charisma put into Strength in Blades Pack, changed Healing hands for Heks Wisdom, changed Ironheart for Tradeoff

33. microwavemmm

34. War_pig

@microwavemmm Weapon Update Pog, everything changed to new abilities, all of it marked in Blue

35. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

Catches this application in a big net. Approved!!!

36. War_pig

@ezalB SEASON 3 AILRED JUST DROPPED
    Everything should be up to date now, and Ailred is no longer mundane, God said you need some more evil for your evil. Everything marked in RED

37. ezalB

HOLY MOLY IT'S SEASON THREE AILRED (I did not get a notification for this for some reason).

Just add a bullet about his (purple) eye color underneath basic info, and maybe mention it in appearance, since, Archon and all. And @Tag me, too, of course!

38. War_pig

@ezalB Wow I’m literally kissing your mom. Everything updated, it is in purple

39. ezalB

IM LITERALLY CRYING

Approved!! Go get them, acolyte of Caius!!

40. War_pig

@ezalB WAH WAH Ailred update, I caved Tech Parry crucial to crp viability, also now he can phone a friend on gameshows by showing up at the Crown Witch Conclave all angy :D Everything marked in blue